main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Shadow Thickening~ (AU Ep. 3: Obi & OC) AT LONG LAST UPDATED 1 JULY 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tinuviel_Jyana, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abigailsyerre

Abigailsyerre Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2002
    Keldin isn't that bad.... He's really nice when you get to know him... lay off keldin... and I am NOT BIASED here...
    well maybe a little [face_devil]

2. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    thanks for all your love, JediWarriorYoda, Xekral, bobill, & AbigailSyerre

bobill as for your question about Keldin Hiswe... he's one of my many real life cameo characters... if you can't tell that at least 3-4 people reading my story here on the boards are in my story... Abigailsyerre knows this Keldin in real life personally as i do... except she's closer to him than i am right now...

as for what he deal with him is... i'm honestly not sure yet... i'll figure it out as i go...

anyways... later there will be a post today... whether it's just my interlude, which i have now found, or both that and chapter 3 segmants... i don't know yet... but stay tuned... you will like what you see ;)

3. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    the following is actually a freewrite i did for one of my classes... so excuse me while i whip out this interlude... :p
    -------------------------------
    Interlude

The smell was subtle and yet I could not name it. I never could classify what the particular smell was like. It was indiscribable. Women know what I'm talking about but men cannot comprehend. Men had a thing about the smell of a woman, something we couldn't comprehend. But our sense of smell it is said is more complex than that of men's, and thus we are very sensative to smells. Women and cats are much alike in our keen senses and even sometimes our mannerisms. I still could not pinpoint the scent of him, could not understand why it made me feel safe nor why it drew me to him. It was inconceivable to my mind or anyone else's for that matter. I could not name the smell with anything other than his name, which shall go unnamed. I did not know if he had a thing for my smell but that is no longer an issue for he is now gone and probably will never come back.
    ~J Solo

4. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    and those that want to know... yes the wedding was wonderful... and of course i cried... i always cry at weddings... anyways... tell me what you think of my interlude... just wanted to let y'all know that my brother's wedding was awesome... if you want to know more about it PM me and i'll be glad to yack about it :)

5. Xekral

Xekral Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    w00t! J's back!! *hugz a J darkly* :D

btw, I hope ya'll don't mind me doin' the honours... MEGA UPPPPPPPPs ;)

Now... we continue with our regularly scheduled programs. *snickers*

6. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    J and Xekral, wonderful story. I loved the part you added Xekral. And I always love J's. ;)

7. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    *beats back Darth Homework and Darth Procrastination with a stick* HERE WE GO!!! I AM POSTING!!! CALL THE FIRE BRIGADE THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!

j/k i'm a little quirky today... [face_mischief]

if anyone has ever wondered about my lovely quotes in my signature... they are from this lovely chapter and part... ENJOY
    --------------------------------------
    Chapter Three
    Many Meetings: part one

Big brown eyes stared straight forward as if sensing adversity from the Jedi onboard. Jyana knew she was being stared at. "Why aren't you on Coruscant already?" the man with those deep dark eyes asked.

Her hazel eyes flicked a greenish color as she looked up at the man infront of her and rose her eyebrow. Deciding that truth was the way to go, she said, "I've spent at least a decade on the Forest Moon of Endor in meditation."

Met Lyka's darkness about him was very much carried in his eyes as well as the rest of his appearance. "Curious," he stated to himself.

"Doesn't make much sense does it?"

He just shook his head.

"Not all Jedi must shift to the norm."

"Ah so you're a changling?"

Jyana's brows furrowed. "No, I am an Eleutherian."

"A what?"

"Eleutherian, forest people," she shifted into her classic form of dark brown hair and her pointed ears were well evident.

"Look like a changling to me."

"I am a mammal, a humanoid species who looks like it. Changlings are reptile in appearance."

Met wasn't convinced. J Solo came back to the back. She noticed Jyana's form she had changed into, and made a comment, "I always wanted pointed ears."

"Me too," Jyana joked with a laugh.

The smuggler shook her head. "We're almost out of hyperspace, get ready."

Jade Fel Horn kept to herself, tossing about a thermal detonator, one of the many in her collection. She was a Rogue Jedi, one who didn't follow the norm but was not of the Dark Side. She hadn't shared her reason for leaving the order, but it was her own.

As they approached the blue-green ball called Alderaan, Jyana's heart seemed to stop. She felt something, someone's presence. She could feel the Dark Jedi was there, as well as her Master, Mace Windu, but there was another presence she senesed that frazzled her mind. She had never felt this presence before, nor had she had this reaction to anyone's presence before. She closed her eyes and cleared her mind then of all thoughts.

It wasn't unnoticed. Since Jyana was up front with the pilots, her silence was well noted. J thought about questioning her, but saved it until they docked.

"You alright?" she asked as Jyana adjusted her outfit from underneath a black Jedi robe as they were exiting the ship and heading toward town.

"Just an odd feeling."

J looked at her puzzled and Jade came up as well. "You sense something?"

"Yeah."

"Odd. I don't sense anything."

J offered, "Your extra insight to the Force or something?"

Jyana was not comforted, and still felt not quite at ease.

The guys didn't seem to notice that of which the girls did. It was Met though that had somewhat even paid half attention. As they walked into the city of Aldera, they looked around with question marked on their eyes and were looked upon in like manner. Jyana was half expecting to be met out by the ship, but was used to excorting herself to where she needed to go so she wasn't too badly disappointed.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, Jyana jumped and caught something flying mid-air. She looked down at what she caught. It was a data pad dressed as a droid, fitted with a private message for her from the Dark Jedi himself.

"What the?" Jaden exclaimed as she had grabbed the thing without warning.

"What is it?" J asked.

"Message for me," she replied after putting the message in a pouch on her belt.

"How did you?" Jaden was shocked.

"I just did... no other explaination needed."

Met shook his head. "Changling," he muttered under his breath.

Jyana darted from whence she stood and grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against he w

8. Xekral

Xekral Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    *falls over laughing*

OK!! OK!! I'm UPing!! I'm UPing!!! *rolls laughins*

*wipes the tears from his eyes* this is terrible.. *LOL* Excellent post J!! *high 5's then falls over laughing again* UP!! UP!! UP!! :D

9. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    Upping this - I don't have a lot of time this week - between my fic and "Darth Real Life", but I read your first post and its a very interesting idea. I'm going to get the rest of it read as soon as life calms down for me. Keep writing - okay!

10. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Whew! I'm finally here! Very good, Jyana, if I you'll allow me to shorten your name for my replies. Actually, it is getting better each post and you've some pretty good banter going. The conversation between J and Jyana about their love lives was really good.

And if I haven't used the word enough, keep up the GOOD work. :D

11. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    he's very good at pissing someone off? wonder who that charector is based off of!
    loves the comment on kelin getting married!

12. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    Frazzled_Pip ~ I'm glad you're enjoying the story thus far.

Xekral ~ *notices the dark jedi rolling on the floor with laughter* well at least the Force has a sense of humour, dark or light ;) gotta love Jaden don't ya think? [face_laugh]

FAB ~ fabulous darhlin that you found my story (by my sneaky finding of stories to shamelessly self promote myself in *EG*... i understand... i hope when Darth Real Life lets ya you can read my story and enjoy... but as your siggy says, you should love it... especially cause OBIWAN is in it.

Ander ~ can i call you that? it's ok i actually prefer being called Jyana ;) or simply J... TJ is fine too if you like lol... glad you like my story :) and that conversation is actually my pride and joy so far! :D i'm using it (rewritten in a real world setting) as the basis for my next fiction writing class assignment... now if i can figure out what else to add into that story... (it's due tuesday)

bobill ~ Met is wonderfully good in real life at pissing one off lol... he's based off of a guy i worked with this summer... long story that i'd wish not to get into in a public forum lol... Darth Men sometimes... (no offense to those wonderful men out there that decide to read my story :))..

hopefully i will post more tonight... just need to get the part written and i keep forgetting to start... gotta clean... watching Moulin Rouge to get my creative juices flowing...

well off i go to work on posting... please keep upping and show me your love

13. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Love for a story in the form of an UP (as requested, not that i don't like your story, it's great!)

14. Xekral

Xekral Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    *looks up and frowns* so.. someone explain to me why J needs more UPs to get our attention span UP? I thought it was the direct opposite.. *grins*

*tackles J, sits on her, and carves [image=http://members.outpost10f.com/~shaker/J_board/up.gif] into the wall, then gest up and scampers off*

15. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    A little eager aren't we Xekrel!

16. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    thank y'all for your love... and lol@Xekral...and now for the continuation that y'all have been waitng for ;) (i hope y'all want it at least... you'd better) hope it was worth the wait?

Jolande's holo message written by the person she's based after.

[b][u]Chapter Three[/u][/b]
    [i]Many Meetings: part two[/i]

They approached the building and Jyana bid farewell to J Solo, Jaden and Met. Jade came with her into the building. Jade found herself alone though within a second. She the heard a shriek and whirled around to see what she thought was Homis on the floor. Looking up, Jade noticed Jyana putting a remote like device back into a pouch on her utility belt. Jade's mouth was open and her eyes were wide. Jyana looked though as calm as can be.

"You killed him?"

"It was a mild shock, he will recover."

Jade looked at her blankly.

"He wasn't responding to diplomacy."

After blinking a bit, Jade just shook her head attempting not to laugh at the obsurdity of the situation.

The two robed women entered the meeting room and bowed to Jedi Master Mace Windu.

"Good to see you again Jyana," the Master greeted her, by taking her slender hand in both of his.

"Great to see you again as well," Jyana bubbled over and took her Master into a warm embrace.

Backing up, Mace acknowledged Jade with the nod of his bald head. He then looked back at Jyana. "I assume you have already met Xekral."

She smiled looking at the Dark Jedi. Xekral removed his hood from his head and allowed his face to be seen. He reached toward Jyana and took her hand and kissed it. "Pleasure to see you again my dear," he said with a wink.

"Ever the flirty gentleman," she laughed, "One would question your darkness."

Mace interupted them by stating, "There is someone else I would like you to meet."

After noticing Xekral putting his hood back on, Jyana looked over at the light brown-ish red haired robed man. First thing she noticed was his penetrating blue-green eyes. She blinked and looked back at her Master.

The man introduced himself, "I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"General Kenobi? Oh! Good to meet you," she said with a large smile.

"Jyana I presume?"

"Oh yes! Sorry, off in a trance for a second there."

"What is it?"

"Vision... of futrure... I get those sometimes."

Mace smiled and said, "Jyana has been off meditating for a long while, so part of her is still in that state."

Jyana nodded. She trusted her Master with such assessments.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I wish to speak with Jade and Xekral alone." He then proceeded to lead the two out of the room.

Obi-Wan looked over at Jyana who was just standing there with a slight frown. She then looked up and noticed him and smiled brightly.

"Good to see the Dark Jedi here on our side isn't it?" she offered.

"Nice I guess. Just..."

"A little uncomfortable?"

"Yeah." He rose his eyebrow and smirked. "Do you make it a habit of completing other people's sentances?"

Jyana flushed. "Bad habit. Sorry."

He laughed. "It's alright."

"You fear the Dark Jedi, don't you?" Jyana inquired of the Jedi Master.

"Maybe a little. But more I fear the Dark Side and its power."

"The power of murdering out of anger and hatred."

"I have sensed it in my padawan, I think, and yet I'm uncertain."

"You don't like uncertainties."

"No indeed I do not. I am uncertain why Xekral is a Dark Jedi."

"His wife [i]cheated[/i] on him, and he killed the other guy in anger and hatred."

"Then what is the difference?"

"Between what?"

"Between a Dark Jedi and a Sith."

"Sith... there can be only two at a time, no more, no less. If there are more than two, the wanna-be-Siths are killed off in some manner. Xekral killed off the last wanna-be, and I know t here is another out there."

"And Dark Jedi?"

"Only few know of them or have seen them. They prefer the shadows. They are many, but Xekral was the first. There is no Order to the Dark Jedi, at least not yet."

"There's more to this, I can feel it. So what's t

17. Xekral

Xekral Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    *grins and makes sounds like people in the Arbee's commercial's do* I liiike.. oooh yeah.. i Liiike alooootttt....

*high 5s J, posts a few more UP! images, and then heads out again* =P

18. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    wow! she really IS stone! of course, seeing your husband kill your lover could do that to a person.
    i feel like Obi-wan, though, i'm confused about the differences between a Dark Jedi and a Sith. so far the only difference seems to be that Dark Jedi aren't as organized as the Sith.

19. Xekral

Xekral Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
  20. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    All of these characters with "J" names are starting to confuse me! ;)

Darn good post, Jyana.

21. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    lol, Ander i understand that. don't worry it will get less confusing in time...

thanks Xekral for the link... i hope that can clear a few things up for you bobill, i know it did for me.

i don't know when the next post will be... may need more love to get some motivation going... but i also have Darth Homework i must deal with. this coming weekend (sat-tues) is fall break and i'm staying here, so i may pump out a bunch of posties for ya then. [face_devil]

22. Jaden_Koral

Jaden_Koral Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    *Enter the silver haired spacer*
    Oh, what a tangled web we weave by the melodrama of our lives.
    *snickers then falls over laughing*
    Ok, I finally found the time to read all of it so far, and I have one thing to say...It's a masterpiece! Tinu, you have more then out done yourself this time. I wish I had that kind of skill...not to mention time. Though I don't really understand why you had Jaden looking like 'an aged spacer'?

23. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    TOTALLY RANDOM UP!!!

24. Jaden_Koral

Jaden_Koral Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    Page 9?! Too far down...UP WE GO!

25. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    Awesome, J. I like how you are having real life things tied in and written like it is of your world. Sorry, it took me so long to get to the next couple of parts. But I have read them now. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.