main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Shadow Thickening~ (AU Ep. 3: Obi & OC) AT LONG LAST UPDATED 1 JULY 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tinuviel_Jyana, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kendalina_Jinn

Kendalina_Jinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    I wouldn't stress to much over the lack of response posts, I'd say there are alot of lurkers and people like me, trying to read too many good stories and then getting behind! LOL
    I have noticed more people are using PMs to let loyal followers know of updates, that might be an idea to think about. Considering how fast a fic can fall sometimes. Plus it helps instill faith that a story just won't be abandoned, I know I just hate that.

Hmm what was that about Ewan characters being ravished?!?!? All I have to say is bring it on! :D

AnyHoo... keep up the good work and keep em coming :)

2. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
  3. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    next post will be up sometime this week, but i have tests and papers i need to work on first... i was gone this past weekend... had a good time...

well i've gotta study latin so i'll do that and get to work on our next segment

4. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  5. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Here I am! Here I am...

Your story is really good Tunuviel_Jayna!!
    I finally decided that letting my presence be known would be a good thing!! hehehehe....

Up!!!!!

6. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  7. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    sorry everyone i keep forgetting i need to post here... i have one post written, but i'm hoping to finish the chapter and start on the next before i post again because i want to have some semblance of a continual string of posts for this story so i can finish it... there are 20 chapters total planned so the homestretch will come at some point.

i'm working hard to try to get my muse to work for this story (for the muse is aiding the harry potter story more lately)...

but i will post sometime before the end of this month... i hope...

*shakes fist at darth school*

8. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  9. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
  10. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  11. Linauri

Linauri Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2002
    ::Runs into the thread and tackles TJ in a major huggle:: TJ, I'M SO SORRY!!! My comp went all Darthy on me and I was internetless for EVER!!! :eek: It was horrible!!! But I'm back now, and as soon as I catch up to everyone's stories, I'll resume my daily huggle UPs!! :D And I loved the last couple of posts that I missed! But did you have to tease us with a shirtless Obi-kins like that if you weren't going to make a whole chapter out of it. ::Sniffles:: You can be so cruel. ::pouts adorably:: Oh well. Gotta run. So much to read, so little time. ::Runs off to the next thread on her list:: Later!

Love and huggles,
    Lin :D

12. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  13. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  14. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    i'm desperately trying to work on the rest of the story.. very difficult because of Darth Writer's Block... don't worry i will have a post up within this month... hopefully these first couple weeks... this week i'm home for spring break so i'm not going to have a whole lot of computer access (and my brother and his wife whom i've not seen since september are coming down this week too, so i want to spend time with them)

so i'm trying... sorry for the wait y'all...

trust me, the next posts, you won't be disappointed...

mush is coming soon... in a few posts... but it's coming... :D

15. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  16. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    Must have postie!

17. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    *looks pathetic* i'm trying i'm trying... will work on one for this week PROMISE!

*has just returned back to college from spring break*

18. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  19. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    Beware the Ides of March! not only did Sean Biggerstaff *huggles him if could* turn the big 2-0 today, but GASP i'm posting!!!

[b][u]Chapter Eleven[/u][/b]
    [i]Dragon of Lightning: part two[/i]

The comlink awoke her dream. In her mind all that was left was a dragon like creature flying through a field and a lone lightning strike.

And she wondered what relevance this dream and vision had to do with her current life situation.

She hated being awoken and cut off at the 'and.'

"We will see you now Jyana," Mace Windu's voice came through the comlink.

Jyana groaned from being awoken from her slumber and okayed her Master.

She had lost hope that her dream would ever be finished. Why she cared she didn't know.

Was love something she truly desired?

Mace and Yoda were in their joint meditation room and there was an extra seat for Jyana to take. She did so and waited to see what this meeting will entale.

"I heard on Corellia you were struck by lightning," Mace began.

Jyana only silently nodded as she remembered that incident.

[i]BANG!

A sudden lightning bolt jolted through the sky and struck her. Jyana had collapsed to the ground.

Obi-Wan, having witnessed this, dropped his lightsaber and knelt down to her side. He shook her with urgency. "J," was all he could choke out softly, "J." He looked at her face. Peaceful as in sleep, her eyes were closed. Noted he the rise and fall of her diaphram.

As the sky outpoured its agony and grief, Obi-Wan tried his best to shelter Jyana with his torn up robes from the downpour. Holding her to his chest he buried himself down in her chocolate coloured tresses. He then kissed the unconscious Jyana Tinu Jade on the top of her head and held onto her like there was nothing else left.[/i]

~TBC~

20. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    *bites arm off*

More! I need more! This was really good, it inspired me to go write more of mine! :D

Dang, I can't pinch the board!

21. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Hmmm, interesting reaction from Obi-Wan there! Looking forward to the next post and what Mace and Yoda will say

22. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  23. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    I missed a postie! Urgh - how did that happen?
    Ummm and it was very nice - wet Obi Wan and all!

24. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
  25. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    a glitch in the system made me post this twice... post is next

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.