main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Shadow Thickening~ (AU Ep. 3: Obi & OC) AT LONG LAST UPDATED 1 JULY 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tinuviel_Jyana, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    here's the next part of my story... hope y'all enjoy

[b][u]Chapter Four[/u][/b]
    [i]Wetting the Fire: part one[/i]

Two ships were docked together, now ready for their pilots that were going off to work on a stelth mission. A Rogue Jedi and a Dark Jed, sent now by Master Mace Windu of the Jedi Council to go out and find top secret information for the Republic.

"Now remember Xekral," Jyana said with a smirk, "No killing unless absolutely necessary."

"Yes Master," he snickered and shook his head.

Jyana shook her head, noticing his sarcasim. She had never acquired the title Jedi Master, nor did she desire to be one.

Obi-Wan was standing by Jyana as she bid both Xek and Jade off on their mission.

Jade now seated in her ship, which was of a form Jyana had never seen before. It's wings were two on each side and shaped like an X. They called it an X-wing. It was a new breed of ship that Jade had worked on the designs for many years back with a friend named Antilles. This friend of hers had now started manufacturing more of them for use later in the Clone Wars if needed. Jade's ship is designated as the very first X-wing, and she was proud of her "baby".

She looked down at Jyana standing next to Obi-Wan. Something sparked her memory, and she took to pondering. She remembered Jyana sensing something upon entering the Alderaan system. She suddenly wondered, "Hey Jyana!"

"What?"

"Wait... Nevermind."

"What?"

"I don't wanna know."

"Know what?"

"I don't wanna know."

"Okay," Jyana was puzzled.

And as the two Jedi not of the Order readied to fly off, Jyana bid them, "May the Force be with y'all."

"And with you," Jade said.

Xekral snickered, "Feel my Force..."

Jyana smacked her forhead as Jade gave him the stare of death. "How bout I feel the force of you exploding when I shove this thermal detonator up your..." there was a large crash as Jaden Koral fell out of J Solo's ship, still being tinkered with in the next hanger.

"Ouch," Obi-Wan said to himself as Jyana thought, [i]That's gonna be a long trip.[/i] There was no more speaking heard between Jade and Xek as they flew off. The strategically placed crash due to Jaden's constant tinkering with something had covered the ending of their bickering.

"Well, now what?" Jyana asked looking at Obi-Wan.

"I believe we're suppose to meet with Master Windu and Senator Organa to discuss our next war campaign."

"Okie dokie."

Obi-Wan and Jyana headed back towards the palace. Jyana pulled out the message she had received in the first moments here on Alderaan. It was a data pad that contained a written message rather than a holo message. She read it as she walked along.

[blockquote][i]Jyana,
    ~I sense you got a ride with J Solo. Well her ex Keldin has fallen completely to the Dark Side. He has taken the place of my nemesis among the Sith. Also, he is engaged, much against the will of his Masters, Lord Sidious and Lord Tyranus. Her name is Syerre. You remember her? She is a Rogue Jedi, who's skills in telepathy is surpassed only by you and Master Yoda. Everyone senses how much this engagement is a bad idea. Some reason I sense Syerre would be the Death of Keldin like I was the death of my nemesis.
    ~Also I came in contact with an odd species a while ago. I believe they are just waiting for their chance to take over the galaxy. We may have to warn the younglings about this possible threat. Oh, I believe one of them even works for Jabba, Met Lyka, I think. It is not easy to sense this race in the Force, at least, I cannot sense them at all. If anyone can figure out how to sense them, you can.
    ~~~Dark Jedi Xekral Prydon~~~
    PS:If you can find Jedi Knight Vergere, it may be great to the Jedi's cause, but somehow she has gone missing. Master Yoda is looking for her.[/i][/blockquote]

I had not seen the Jedi Knight Vergere for quite some time, but I was sure with some of the technology that I have on me in my belt I could find where she is, someday.

~TBC~

2. Jaden_Koral

Jaden_Koral Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    Excellant! Bravo! Wonderful! MORE!!!! *Demands more like a three-year-old*

3. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    a mysterious species? could it be jyana's species? hmm, this is getting really mysterious!

great post, tinuviel!

4. Xekral

Xekral Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    *doesn't hear Jaden*

*gets run over by the post*

*looks up*

Why me?

*UPs post*

*non-chalantely lays back down (thats lay down, not laid... get it right)*

*goes back to run-over-sleep*

5. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    Woohoo, J! :) I love it so far. :) Thank you for linking Lilanniah Harenae's story. :)

6. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Good job TJ, keep it up!

7. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Yikes! You keep bringing in more and more trouble, Jyana.

Keep it up. :)

8. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    LOOK! I FINALLY READ YOUR STORY AND POSTED! This is great hun! I can't wait to see what happens. Will there be more Obi-Wan? I would LOVE to see some more of him! Hehe. Actually, I would love to take him home with me... >:) CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY!

9. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    and now for some great obi-wan action... enjoy! ;)

[b][u]Chapter Four[/u][/b]
    [i]Wetting the Fire: part two[/i]

"Obi-Wan?" the Jedi Master's comlink went off.

"Yes what is it Mace?"

"Change of plans, meeting in a couple hours. Windu-out."

There was a puzzled look upon his face. Jyana looked at Obi-Wan and asked again, "Now what?"

"Do you a have any ideas?"

"You're the General."

"You've been living how long alone and you can't make your own decisions?"

"I can make my own decisions."

"Then why don't you?"

"I don't know my way around Aldera."

"Well I do. Any idea what we could do?"

"Nope."

"Why can't you make a decision?"

"Why can't you?"

"I don't only have myself to think of."

"Well neither do I."

"Please make a decision."

"I have no opinion."

"Are you always this difficult?"

"Yes."

"Arg! Okay! Let's go this way," he said whiping his brow with his hand and sighing loudly.

They eventually came upon a place called the [i]Green Cantina[/i] and went inside. Jyana looked at Obi-Wan inquisitively. "So what are we doing?"

"I don't know about you, but I know about me."

"And what is that you wil do?"

"I am getting a drink," he said matter of factly. He went over to the bar with little thought.

It sounded like a good idea but Jyana sensed Obi-Wan's agitation with her. He had to realize she wasn't exactly accustomed to not being alone, but she figured that didn't matter too much. Sighing she walked towards the bar.

Someone touched her shoulder. She did not face them but kept walking.

"I was talking to you," a rough voice said.

"Oh you were?" her tone showed no interest and a slight sarcasim. If Jyana decided by her sense in the Force someone wasn't worth talking to if they talked to her, she didn't talk to them and could easily have gotten away with completely and totally ignoring them if possible.

But it wasn't possible this time. This guy was seriously asking for a beat down. He grabbed her shoulder forcefully and said something unintelligble and by the sound of it Jyana figured she didn't want to know what it was that was said.

"I'd back away if I were you."

"One little girl?"

The hazel eyes flashed and turned into a red-yellow glow of fire. She whirled around kicking high and he ended up on the ground. He was about to get up but all of a sudden he started writhing in pain clutching a certain male area. "When I say back off, I mean back off." She let him go from her Force-grip, and the people looked around to notice the creature now on the floor. Everyone turned back to their drinks like nothing had happened.

She plopped down on the stool next to Obi-Wan. He rose an eyebrow to her in responce to the scene that just had occured and just sipped his drink.

"A drink for the lady?" the bartender asked, with a vain attempt to make sure that no more mess in the [i]Green Catina[/i] was caused.

She looked over at her fellow Jedi's drink and said, "I'll have what he's having."

"You sure?"

"Of course."

"A petite thing?"

"I am not what I appear."

The bartender sighed. "Indeed. As you wish."

Obi-Wan looked over at Jyana and asked, "Are all Eleutherians that flexible?"

"As a matter of fact, yes... we're shapeshifters as you know."

"Oh right, a changling."

"I am not a bloody changling!"

"Techniqualities..."

"Respect it."

"Okay okay, calm down. I'm not your enemy."

"Sorry I'm just suddenly on edge and I'm not completely sure why."

"Funny. I don't sense..."

"You wouldn't Obi-Wan."

"Okay. Then what is it?"

"Something about the Supreme Chancellor is irking me."

"What is it?"

She pointed to a holo near the front of the bar and there was Palpatine making one of his long winded speeches about the state of the Republic. Then he started pinning blame on both the Galatic Senate and the Jedi. [i]Whoever believes this political crap needs to be drug out and shot,[/i] Jyana thought for a moment and then banished the thought knowing that that was not the way to

10. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    Never mind the wet-look, I'm thinking Obi-Wan a la Christian from Moulin Rouge! Yeah, baby, all the way! Ah, he is just TOO good for words! [face_love] I just ignore the fact that he has a wife and two children and concentrate on his nice features. Thanks for the Obi action Tinuviel_Jyana!

11. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    doing good :) :)

12. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    lol jania the Christian stuff may come in later... but i couldn't resist... i just had to push him in [face_devil]

thanks there pip

13. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    hmm, Jyana and obi-wan? this is getting good!
    the next time i see a jedi in a bar, i think i'll stay away from them. chopping off the guy's arm, a little violent, are we?

14. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Bravo! That was superb!

I am getting a drink," he said matter of factly

Nice to see Obi Wan behaving to type, every bar he sees he has to have a drink!

She let him go from her Force-grip

LOL! Wow Jyana is v scarey!

Palpatine making one of his long winded speeches about the state of the Republic.

LOL!

Obi-Wan whirled around with his lightsaber and chopped off the offending person's arm

Yay! Again Obi-Wan doing what he does best!

You have a thing for whipping it out in bars don't you?"

"WHAT?"

ROTFL!

Okay, I heard a rumor about you looking good with wet hair. I wanted to test the theory

You really are spoiling us, first class banter and a wet Obi! Sigh! :)

attachments are forbidden~ resounded in her mind. What attachment? she asked and just continued on her path

Wow, what an ending!

Need more!

Sabe126

15. Xekral

Xekral Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    I still think I look better wet... :p

16. Xekral

Xekral Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    btw, UP :D

17. Jaden_Koral

Oct 6, 2002
    I have to agree with Xek, he does look better wet than Obi...and this is coming from a straight guy.
    Hey, Xek, I say we mess with the pretty-boy Jedi a bit.
    As for the update, excellant, Tinu!

18. Xekral

Xekral Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    rehehehe... I think you're right, Jaden... we should... *evil grin* now here's what we do...(whispers...) [face_devil]

19. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
  20. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    Xekral are we discussing to push a Jedi in water? Heh. *eg*

J when will the :X come in? hehe. :) I need more info on Phalen from your side. I talked with he who is. Heh, that sounds evil. *G*

21. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    bobill~ good idea... obiwan has a tendancy to whip it out in bars ;)... oh and i'm not giving away my secrets [face_devil]

Sabe~ yes i'm spoiling you... wet obi-wan ;) yum! [face_love] and jyana is supposed to be scarey when pissed off... you don't try to take advantage of her because she appears small and expect to get away with it... more hopefully today... gotta finish all the chapter before i post the next segmant though...

Xekral~ no... NO ONE looks better than obiwan wet...

Jaden~ you mess with the "pretty-boy" you mess with us obi fans... you mess with me... you know the power i have *glares like Jyana does in story*

Pip~ Lily and Phalen will be in ch. 6 and ch. 7... and i have to write ch. 5 first :p patience my dear watson ;)

all~ there should be a post tonight after i get more writing done... i hope y'all enjoy what i have so far... and thus, keep upping :)

22. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    This is intresting.

23. Jaden_Koral

Oct 6, 2002
    UP, I say! UP!!!

24. UrbanJedi

UrbanJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    I made it to Chapter 2. Your writing style is very unique, but I like it. If I may make a criticism, you jump from 3rd person to 1st person sometimes, which is slightly confusing. Other than that, I find your story and your ideas fresh and look forward to continuing to read your fic.

25. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    UJ~ yeah i noticed... let me know if there is any other time other than in ch. 1 where i switch POV... i will revise that shortly... that was a goof up... glad you like my writing style :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.