main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Shadowplay (Coruscant Security Force, late-Clone Wars)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GenOochy, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    1,072 days after the battle of Geonosis
    Coruscant

Throughout the Clone Wars the Coruscant Security Force has waged a silent war on the capital planet against Confederate terrorist and intelligence agents. A short month before the end of the Clone Wars, a terrorist attack strikes the CSF headquarters, during a meeting with the Senate Intelligence Oversight Committee. Initial findings point to a mole inside the CSF or the SBI, and a joint investigation is launched at once. If the Separatists are indeed inside Coruscant?s elite security force, then the consequences could be quite dire. The investigative teams must find the truth and quickly, before any more harm is done. Everyone is a suspect at this point.

Welcome to Shadowplay. This game does have a definite conclusion and actual hints to the identity of the guilty party(ies) will be presented by the game master. I may even select one of the players to play a less than innocent role, though most of the guilt will be with NPCs that I will be playing directly. You will be the investigators in a very dangerous game of cat and mouse. Not everyone will survive this RPG to the end.

Some references will be made to events in Republic Commando: Triple Zero and Republic Commando: Order 66, however, the game itself is not based directly off of these books. When the game starts before the attack, the opening post will include the attack and aftermath.

Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    {Available factions: Coruscant Security Forces (CSF), Senate Bureau of Intelligence (SBI), Jedi Order (one slot available, a Knight attached to the CSF). For other factions, please PM me first to discuss}
    Personality:
    Appearance

---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Details:

Weapons:
    Biography:

Please PM all character sheets to the myself for approval. If you want something special, PM first before spending time building a sheet.

One Simple Rule: No Godmoding, violators will be struck down by the Force (I.e. Me). Since many of you are playing as investigators, godmoding will include in-depth, out-of-character knowledge. Though part of the game is to discover the culprits, it is also about game play and character development.

2. mmart23

mmart23 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2009
    Dear GM. I tried to PM this to you but was sent the error that I have to have 20 pms before being allowed to PM so I sent this directly. I hope you do not consider this to be of any disrespect to the format.

Name:Gadd Rennan
    Species:Human
    Homeworld:Corellia
    Affiliation: {Available factions: Coruscant Security Forces (CSF), Senate Bureau of Intelligence (SBI), Jedi Order (one slot available, a Knight attached to the CSF). For other factions, please PM me first to discuss}Jedi Order, Knight.
    Personality:Slightly rebellious, pushing the limits of the Jedi Order. If it weren't for his bold selfless battle readiness he would not have passed the trials. He likes to drink occasionally as a substitute to force meditation to take the edge off. If tempted he may break the vow of detachment as he likes the ladies a lot and tends to internalize friendships. Overall he is heroic, loyal and cavalier. He is super determined and finishes all that he starts. Reluctantly serves the Republic, cynical towards all politics, feeling that the Order should think twice about guarding such a corrupt Republic. In short, he sees the signs of the times and believes that the Council must be blind to not see that the Republic is too corrupt to preserve. His assignment to this task could prove to be the test of selflessness that he requires to become a master.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:Caucasian, tanned.
    ---Hair Color:Dark Brown, shot flattop, step with sideburns and gotee.
    ---Eye Color:Light Brown eyes.
    ---Clothing:Tunic,standard Jedi garb.
    ---Other Details:Has scar on left cheek from burn suffered in explosion versus Separatist tankers.
    Weapons:Lightsaber with Green Crystal.
    Biography:Gadd Rennan was born on Corellia and was found by the Jedi as a babe. He was trained as a youngling, in the Temple prior to being taken as a padawan. He became a knight at age, 25, (2 years ago) 1 year after the Battle of Geonosis, for his bravery in a conflict to protect Republic interests on Chandrilla. He was not present during the Battle of Geonosis dealing with other Jedi matters under the direction of his Jedi Master. He has spent the past 2 years as knight commissioned to whatever tasks the Council has for him.

He has gained much experience by being a padawan during the height of the Trade Federation and its exploitation, and a knight throughout with the conflict between the Republic and CIS forces since the beginning of the Clone Wars. Unfortunately he has also gained much bitterness, with Gadd sad about the loss of his peers to Separatist forces and feeling that what he is fighting for is meaningless with the Republic falling apart from within. That plus physical scars as the reminders of war. And his biggest test is yet to come; to be part of an investigation to protect an agency that is core to a government he is losing faith in.

3. JediHighlander

JediHighlander Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2009
    This looks promising, expect a CS.

mmart23 if you go to the welcome board there is a 20 post thread that you can spam until you get the 20. Here's the link 20 Posts

4. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC:

mmart23: I'm afraid that I already received and approved a Jedi character for this RPG last night. I really did not plan on more than one Jedi, however if you would like to rework you character to that of an CSF/SBI investigator; or if you want to play the role of a Jedi under investigation, we can do that as well.

JediHighlander: Look forward to it!

5. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    Speaking of a Jedi,
    Approved!

[blockquote][b]Name: Lysander Odakota[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Age:[/b] 34
    [b]Species:[/b] Human
    [b]Homeworld:[/b] Coruscant
    [b]Affiliation:[/b] Jedi Order
    [b]Rank:[/b] Jedi Knight
    [b]Personality: [/b]
    For the most part, Lysander is an even-tempered, levelheaded Jedi. He?s capable of keeping calm during stressful situations, though he does have a tendency to be a little pessimistic when the pressure starts to get to him. His pessimism tends to surface in the form of dry sarcasm or frantic remarks about the situation. His humor in general tends to be sarcastic, though he does know when to laugh, having a good sense of humor. For the most part, however, he is the thoughtful sort, with a stubborn sense of determination, despite danger he may face. He also has a strong curious streak, and likes to find out answers.

He is a bright man with a quick mind, but despite the confidence he tends to have in himself, in the department of taking care of others on a personal level, he feels he is a failure. He does not like taking the lead over anyone but himself.
    [b]Appearance [/b]
    [i]-Skin Color:[/i] Slightly Tanned.
    [i]--Hair Color:[/i] Brown
    [i]---Eye Color:[/i] Blue
    [i]----Clothing:[/i] Lysander wears traditional Jedi garb for the most part. Although, if he is undercover he will wear whatever is needed to fit the part.
    [b]Weapons:[/b] Blue Single Bladed lightsaber
    [b]Biography:[/b]
    Lysander was born to a single mother on Coruscant. His mother--Farla Odakota--had gotten into the notion of ?young love? and had paired herself with a slightly older man. When he found out she was expecting, he naturally ditched her, leaving her to raise the child alone. She was young then, and did not know if she would be able to care for the child. After the boy was born, she named him and promptly could not bring herself to just abandon him. So she was stuck with young Lysander. However, relief came in the form of the Jedi. When a Jedi approached her about her son?s potential when he was about six months old, she was eager to hand him off to the Jedi. Farla knew her son would have a better life among the Order with a ?proper? family than he would ever have with her. He was promptly removed from her care and taken to the Academy to begin his training. He was removed at such a young age; he has no memory of his mother or living wit hher.

At age eleven, he was chosen as a Padawan and trained in the ways of the Jedi Guardian. He excelled in ?saber combat and telekinesis early on, and soon those were his areas of emphasis. By time he was nineteen he had been elevated to the status of Knight. Within two years, he had his first Padawan to teach. However, that era ended within a year when the apprentice was lost in a bad accident. He remained reluctant to take another one on for some time, but eventually the Council requested it of him, and he hesitantly accepted his duty. When this apprentice was lost to the darkness, however, Lysander had had enough. After that, he told the Council he would not be taking another apprentice again, unless the Council demanded it of him.

Since then, as a solo Jedi for the most part, he got involved in investigations as his solo status made for easier covert operations. However, his investigation status is not official and he is prepared for battle any time the Order needs extra Guardian.[/blockquote]

6. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    OOC:

Thanks for considering my character. Since the Jedi Knight character is taken, I would like to be a Jedi Knight under investigation then if possible.

It could be a cry wolf scenario in which his overly mouthy distaste for the Republic and its politics and the Senate and its decadence has led him to be a suspect.

With Gadd's maverick nature, this could totally work. Hope you agree and accept my character sheet. Thanks again for the opportunity and consideration.

Matt M

7. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Accepted.

8. JediHighlander

Aug 27, 2009
    GM APPROVED

Name: Emiko Yamada
    Species: Shi?ido
    Homeworld: Lao-mon
    Affiliation: SBI (Senate Bureau of Intelligence)
    Personality: Extremely intelligent, Fiercely loyal, and Honorable to a fault. She also has a bad habit of being very stubborn.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Pale
    ---Hair Color: Red
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Clothing: Middle Class Coruscanti Clothing
    ---Other Details: This is her usual appearance.
    Weapons: S-5 Heavy Blaster w/Grapple and liquid cable modification
    Biography: During her early years, Yamada attended and graduated from the Coruscant University of Law. She started a very successful law practice on Coruscant. With the onset of the Clone Wars, Yamada participated in the Grand Army of the Republic's campaigns as an infiltrator. Due to her species unique shape****ing abilities she was very good at infiltrating and sabotaging CIS cells. During her time with the GAR she would learn anything she could from the troopers she worked with. After a year with the GAR she was eventually loaned out to the Senate Bureau of Intelligence to help counter the CIS insurgence and terrorist activities on Coruscant.

9. Mesmerize

Mesmerize Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2009
    GenOochy Approved

Name: Jax Harkor
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Senate Bureau of Intelligence
    Personality: Tenacious, ruthless, and a bit of a loose cannon. On the other hand, he is a superb actor and undercover agent, so that might be a cover too.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Pale
    ---Hair Color: Dark brown
    ---Eye Color: Hazel
    ---Clothing: Whatever best suits his assignment. Jax likes to blend in.
    ---Other Details: -
    Weapons: Holdout blaster, several holdout vibroblades. Proficient in blaster rifles but doesn't carry one unless the mission calls for it.
    Biography: Jax's ID says he's from Coruscant, but he spent most of his young life following his spacer parents to various places in the galaxy on trading runs. He didn't really like the life though, and when he was 18 he enrolled in university instead of signing up with the merchant fleet his parents worked for. Once out of university, he applied for and was accepted into Senate Bureau of Intelligence. Over the past few years he's made quite the career out of being an undercover investigator, whether the mission calls for investigating the underworld or impersonating a senatorial aide.

10. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    GM APROVED!

Body: Name: Davin Fost.

Species: Human.

Homeworld: Mandalor.

Personality: No Nonsense cut to the chase kind of Guy who takes charge.

Appearance:
    --Physique Athletic.
    --Hair Color Sandy Blonde.
    --Eye Color Sky Blue. Some describe them as hypnotic in attraction.
    --Clothing Three piece suits and polished shoes. Every article is colored
    Black, including his ties, shirts and shades.
    --Oth. Dtls: Davin likes to wear a particular cologne that's processed from a
    Mandalorian flower called the Fire Tullip. It smells like Ginger.

Weapons: Though proficient with all forms of blaster weapons where the need may require their use, Davin usually packs a SoroSuub Security S-5+ w. improved damage to target, IR/NV scope plus four extra power clips. Includes dart launcher w. special loads available. Also Grappling Myomar Line launcher for emergency climbs/escapes. Backup blaster Merr-Sonn Model JI "Happy Surprise" Palm Blaster. Color coordinated (Black) shock/stun baton for those special Melee moments. Davin Fost holds certification as a Master instructor in both K'tara and K'thri. Thus Davin's hands and feet are also weapons.

Biography: Davin was born and raised on Mandalor to Renco and Jia Sustra a relatively successful bounty hunter couple who met their demise at the hands of Black Sun operatives assigned to protect the couple's intended target for extraction, a Human slave trader named Kelmon Bog-who had ties with the Hutts-was wanted by an angry Keldronin who had hired the couple. They had landed on Coriscant to capture and return Kelman to their Patron. When Davin's parents didn't return he made ready for unwanted visitors and was rewarded for his preparations by taking out a Black Sun Capture Squad. Unfortunately the battle left the Mandalorian ship unable to lift off. When the Port Authority showed up-after the smoke had cleared-the negotiator managed to talk Davin out of the wreaked ship's hull. When no one came to claim Davin after 90 days (The rest of his relatives were Wanted for something or other by the Republic), he was given orphan status and made a ward of the Republic. The Republic Bureau of State Wards assigned Davin a new last name (Fost) as a cover. He was later adopted by Corik Narcassan an administrator working for the Republic's Bureaucracy. After spending time with the GAR which included Black Operations prior to the Clone Wars, Davin finished his two six year tours of duty and mastered two martial arts forms. Davin was ready for something different. His foster father's cousin Vyn Narcassan convinced Davin that there was a place for him in the Senate Bureau of Intelligence. Davin took his relative's advice and applied. Upon acceptence he entered training for Cryptoanalysis but after a mandatory two year stay found that his heart wasn't into working behind a terminal and crunching code. He yearned for being out where the action was, so opted for SBI's Crisis Branch. After passing the Physical requirements with flying colors he was accepted for training as a field agent and quickly rose through the ranks of SBI CB as a field agent. Davin now holds the Rank of Major in the SBI and still hold's a commission in its Crisis Branch. The Clone Wars have been going on now for nearly three years.

11. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Tevin "Chaos" Katal

Homeworld: Nar Shaddaa

Affiliation: Coruscant Security Forces

Personality: Cold, Calculating, Smart, Not Trusting

Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Eye Color: Blue w/ Silver Flecks
    ---Clothing: (Black) Pants, Shirt, Jacket, Boots, Belt, & Fingerless Gloves
    ---Other Details: Scar along left cheek

Weapons: (2) DL-44 blasters, Customized Double-Barrel Blaster Rifle, Vibroblade

Biography: Growing up on the streets of Nar Shaddaa, Chaos was the son of two prominent members of the fringe. His father was a mercenary and his mother was a successful gun runner. With his parents often gone, Chaos took to roaming the streets under the guidance of his father's friend, a retired mercenary. Chaos soon found himself reaching a size that was the envy of professional holoball players. He worked as a bodyguard for the various Hutt gangs, and at the age of 16 crewed aboard a freighter hauling spice to Coruscant. The freighter was boarded and Chaos was taken into custody along with the rest of the crew. Making a deal with the local security forces, Chaos was freed by giving up the Hutt who had sent the freighter. He stayed in protective services for two years before signing with the Coruscant Security Forces, who he had grown to respect. Because of his criminal background and his knowledge of the fringe, Chaos was assigned to a special unit in charge of hunting down special threats.

12. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    GM POST: Thank you all for your sheets. I am looking for just two more CSF sheets and then we can begin! I do foresee this being a great RP.

13. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: soo cool. expect a cs from me.

14. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    APPROVED by GM - GenOochy

Name: Faro (pronounced "pharoah") Boldarian

Homeworld: Socorro

Affiliation: Coruscant Intelligence Agent

Personality: Brazen, fun-loving, enthusiastic, life of the party, smooth, charasmatic, sometimes aloof, insensitive, superficial. He prefers research through interview, interrogation and small talk. Will hit the books when he has to, though it's not his first love. He loves people and the interaction between people of all races, alien species and social statuses.

Appearance:
    Skin: light brown, mocha
    Hair: Black, short, curly
    Eyes: Light brown
    Clothing: General agent uniform

Weapons: DL-44 Blaster Pistol

Biography: Born of noble blood on Socorro, Faro was raised with servants and not a care in the world. His conceit, lack of respect for authority, dismissive nature, and arrogance became taxing to his parents who sent him off to boarding school at age 12 through age 18. There he learned some responsibility but still found a way to be maverick, bend the rules and have fun.

At age 18, he was then shipped off to Coruscant University to make a man of himself and tend to his life. He appreciated the move and his admission into boarding school as a youth as he would have no sense of how to take care of himself without the school's discipline. Still, while he was there he drank, partied heavily, and thrived as a thrillseeker, partying hard during the weekends, studying hard on school nights, taking the balance from his elementary schooling into his collegiant experience.

He graduated top of his class in Business Communications but wanted more thrill in his life so he applied for the Coruscant Intelligence Bureau as he knew he had the skills of persuasion and investigation, skills he picked up barhopping, being the ever-social young player that he was. He had an unorthodox approach no doubt, but was persistent enough to do his job. He's been in the Agency two years now and will definitely be tested by the current events at hand.

15. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    OOC: Well six out seven isn't bad. Perhaps our GM could dredge up a NPC to fill the last slot if we don't get another player? Hint, hint, wink, wink and nod AMNDRAG_01. Times a wastin'.

Vangarian

16. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    1,072 Days ABG
    1356 Coruscant Time
    Coruscant Security Force Divisional Headquarters, Level 89 Conference Room

All eighteen seats in the room were filled for the post-lunch meeting with the Senate Intelligence Committee. The topic at hand was the sharing of information between the agencies which seemed to have slowed in the recent months. The SBI had complained to the committee that the CSF had been sharing highly classified information with the security force in Corellia, while they had denied SBI request for similar information. The head of the entourage from the oversight committee was member of the delegation from Ryloth, who was growing tired of repeatedly asking why the information request were denied. She sighed and picked up a glass of water, glancing out the window. There was a split second of analyzing what she was seeing, and then?

Smoke and steam boiled from the side of the tower, as fireships sprayed the twisted durasteel. Rescue Ops were making their way into the building, evacuating the hundreds of injured inside, while an Acclamator-class was brought in with tractor-beams to ensure that the tower would not collapse.

The speeder had been lock into the normal traffic lanes, and was passing eight hundred meters east of the CSF tower, when it suddenly veered and dived. It dropped six hundred meters in altitude and when it struck that tower it was moving over three hundred kilometers an hour. It struck perfectly with the conference room and then, with the force of at least a hundred kilos of detonite, violently exploded. The resulting explosion shattered nearly every window on the building as the shockwave rippled out, and tore a sixty meter hole.

1,073 Days ABG
    0722 Coruscant Time

With one-hundred and eighty-one dead, including three senators, the CSF immediately began the investigation. The most serious problem was that the defense grid, which should have engaged the shields on the tower, was off, for just a moment, as the computer rebooted from a software error. At just that moment, the speeder passed the shield?s barrier, and struck exactly where the meeting was occurring.

The head of the CSF?s Anti-Terrorism Unit had called an emergency meeting with agents from the SBI and a representative from the Jedi Order, to attempt to get to the bottom of the attack. Jedi Knight Odakota representing the order, and Agents Yamada, Harkor and Fost from the Senate Bureau of Intelligence. Agents Boldarian and Katal from the CSF were also to be in attendance. The first meeting of the investigative team is at 0800 sharp on the thirty-second floor of the CSF HQ.

Tag: All

--

OOC: Post you introduction post, to give a feel of your character and their reaction to the attack, and then their travel to the meeting.

17. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    Jedi Knight Lysander Odakota
    Coference Room

[blockquote]Lysander Odakota was in disbelief at the attack. He would expect this from the separatist in a desperate effort to cripple Coruscant?s wellbeing. Something told him this was not a separatist move. If anyone looked at the facts and analyzed it, the precise diving rate and planning could not have been done by a mere droid. A suicide bomber, maybe. Lysander could be completely wrong, someone he doubted that though. Taking precautions he used the force to check impending dangers, he sensed nothing but then again he was not a Master, yet. Lysander arrived early, as always, when the janitor had just stopped cleaning the meeting room. The Jedi walked in and took a seat up front. Lysander put his foot on his knee, and pondered for a moment.

He sighed and got up, uncrossing his legs. There were not many windows in the room, but enough for one to look out at see the sun?s beauty. Several speeders, shuttles, and transports went by. He saw a Jedi Starfighter fly in a rush back to the Temple. Lysander squinted to confirm his vision that it was indeed a Jedi craft. He looked at the deactivated holotable in the center of the room. All the chairs around it seemed to be perfectly aligned, as the layout was to model some star system.

[b]?What an odd way to start out the day??[/b] Lysander spoke to himself taking a seat once more.[/blockquote]
    [hr]
    [b]Tag:[/b] All

18. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    1,072 Day ABG
    1956 Coruscant Time

Faro Boldarian stared at the holovid as he twisted his wrist out of nervous energy causing the glass beneath his hand to move in a circular motion watching as the liquid spinned in its place. The headliner and its images repeated over and over again,

?Coruscant Security Force Divisional Headquarters destroyed by presumed terrorism. One-hundred eighty-one dead?.

The consummate life-of-the-party was at the moment pensive, yet polite, offering greetings and his Cheshire grin to those in his presence before returning to study of the video and to the pain he felt in the death of so many devoted Coruscant public servants, many he knew by name, their wives or respective husbands and children by name.

His tonic served to dull the pain as he asked the waiter to fill his glass for the 4th time making small talk with a nearby lovely lady looking to forget this night, if at all possible.

1,073 Days ABG

Faro opened his eyes slowly as his head pounded from his hangover. He slowly rose looking to his left seeing the woman he met from the night before. Taking inventory he soon realized that this was not his CSF quarters but instead by the looks of it one of the mid-priced suites near the Lucky Loner Hotel and Casino.

Grinning widely he stood up and walked to the cleansing room to shower, prior to drying off, and grooming himself. He wrapped the towel around his waist and approached the room. He reached down for his clothes, dressed up, and caressed her scalp with his left hand, before walking out of the room.

Faro flagged down an air taxi eager to get home to change into his CSF uniform. He grinned as it took little time to get his taxi, hopping in.

Faro arrived at his quarters and took little time changing into his crisp, well ironed CSF uniform, before he headed down to the café to get a light breakfast, which included a stimulant to help him be alert, as well a painkiller to deal with the hangover. He spent ten minutes eating and headed to the meeting, engaging in small talk with lift tube patrons.

Faro arrived at the thirty-second floor, said goodbye to his new fast friends and stepped out of the elevator. He walked to the meeting room and took note of the Jedi Knight in the room. Smiling widely, his charming dimples which wooed the ladies in full effect, he approached the knight and said,

?Good morning. I am Faro Boldarian of the CSF. And you are??

Tag: Lysander Odakota

Tag: All

19. JediHighlander

Aug 27, 2009
    Emiko Yamada

Emiko walked through the door of her apartment, the lights coming up automaticly. Her tired eyes searched the small dwelling, and she found that everthing was as she had left them. 
    Emiko proceeded to the bedroom only stopping to turn on the holonet. A news anchor was in the middle of a commentary on the CIS, nothing new there, but she found herself remembering Bryan and the boys of the elite clone squad she had been lent to. It had been more then three months but she could recall them all clearly as if they were still in the room but just out of sight. 
    The news anchor broke her thought train.

"Breaking News!! The CSF Tower has been attacked in a bold dosplay of violence. One hundred eighty one confirmed dead, many more injured. Stay with RNN we'll update you with the la......."

The sound cut off as her comm system recived an incoming priority message. She looked the message over, it seems there were high ranking CSF and SIB personal attending the meeting. SIB operations wanted her to meet with reps from the CSF and the Jedi.
    It was incredulous that someone would be bold enough to acomplish this... Unless they had backing. Really heavy backing, and Emiko could only think of one source... The CIS. 

Hours later Emiko was ridimg a turbo lift to the floor the meeting was being held at. Upon entering she saw two men exchanging plesantries.
    "Morning gentalmen, I am Major Emiko Yamada SIB." she held out her hand.

Tag all

20. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    "Good morning, Miss Yamada. I am Faro Boldarian of the CSF",

Faro said as he turned to her with a charming grin taking her hand and shaking it in a friendly, yet firm grip, his exotic light brown Socorron eyes fixed on her true blues, ever the casanova,

"It is a pleasure to meet such a lovely intelligence agent. If anything, it lightens the current events by a fraction".

Faro never missed a step when it came to the ladies, always cavalier, putting his handsome features to use in all circumstances; never quite knowing which lady would be the one, always willing to find out.

Tag Emiko

21. JediHighlander

Aug 27, 2009
    Emiko

One of the CSF men took her hand in a firm friendly greeting. His handsome face smiled. This might be a plesant working assignment after all she thought. Then he spoke...

"It is a pleasure to meet such a lovely intelligence agent. If anything, it lightens the current events by a fraction". 

Another smooth talking pretty boy... Excellant. She smiled back. 
    "Son I'm old enough to be your great-grandmother."
    She withdrew her hand from his. 
    "Still nice to be appreciated though."
    She gave him a wink. Giggling inside for a moment, her sef disicpline refocused her mind. 
    "Do we have any new information on the attack?"

tag Mmart23

22. Darth_Ziantor

May 5, 2005
    IC: Tevin "Chaos" Katal

Tevin slowly drew his trusty DL-44 blaster from the holster on his right hip. Signaling to the Barabel on his left, he quickly ducked into the dark alley.

"Freeze!"

Chaos drew down on the suspect, a spiced Arcona. This particular suspect was wanted for questioning in the deaths of the children of two prominent Senators, and Corellian Security Forces had been tasked with hunting him down. A former member of the fringe, Chaos had been given charge of the investigation, along with two other agents, a Barabel and a Cathar. They had discovered that the boys had overdosed on spice, and they had tracked the spice back to this particular Arcona, a known spice dealer and drug runner for Black Sun.

"Okay Lazel, you're coming with us."

As Chaos' compatriots restrained the Arcona, Tevin checked his datapad for any news updates. Number one was the bombing of the CSF headquarters during an important inter-departmental meeting.

"181 dead... What a waste."

Just then his commlink beeped.

"Katal"

"Chaos, you need to get back right away. Leave Lazel with your team. We need your particular fringe expertise. There's reason to believe that CIS hired some fringe types to bomb headquarters."

"I'm on my way."

Jumping into the CSF speeder, Chaos zoomed through Coruscant's underbelly, taking a shortcut. He had been a quarter of a way across the planet and hadn't heard the explosion.

Finally arriving, he entered the conference room. He saw Boldarian already had arrived, along with people wearing SIB uniforms, and even a Jedi Knight. The people upstairs weren't taking this lightly.

"So. What did I miss?"

TAG: ALL

23. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    1073 days ABG, 04:38
    Davin Fost had been up all night. He'd recieved the call mere moments after the explosion had taken place...had been on scene within twenty minutes there after and was writing a report of his initial impressions to his superiors at Crisis Branch. He could smell the detonite even from the temporary CSF emergency command site across the Plaza from the cratered tower. Davin figured that a minimum of six operatives would have been involved to carry this out. The technical apperatus involved would have required somebody with Software expertise capable of planting a sleeper virus in the security shield array for the buildings...also somebody capable of using an illegal remote control accuator embedded speeder with a high g capable repulsor acceleration and maneuvering drive. Motives, he mused...then turned to his data access com. The 89th floor's conference room had been reserved for a meeting following lunch for a much needed review of the importance of cooperation in information sharing between not only CSF with Correlia's Security Force but also with the Senatorial Bureau of Intelligence as well. Key words...information sharing...he mused some more. Was something afoot between CSF and SBI as a result of the lack of sharing information? Was CSF having issues with SBI over certain types of information? If so, was there a fear of it being leaked? If so, what was the information that CSF was hording out on SBI but blatantly sharing with Correlian Security Force and why?! Did this involve an investigation?! Perhaps of somebody in SBI? This did not bode well. Davin made a note to call in some favors on this one from Vyn, Chryptoanalysis and if necessary from GRA's Black Operations Division. He knew that Issard was feeling the heat on this one too. He might be able to get some help from his corner as well. Davin's chrono alarm chimed. It was time. He had to go. First to home, shower, a change of clothes and then off to the meeting with the other agents that would be part of this investigation. Davin sighed.
    Tag: Whomever.

24. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    GM Mode

IC: Armand Isard

0743 Coruscant Time, 1,073 days ABG
    CSF Divisional HQ

Smoke was still hanging in the area around the tower and engineering crews could be seen operating equipment high above, bracing the crippled structure. Isard was almost concerned with entering the structure, as it looked ready to collapse at any moment. The transport set down on a docking port near the tenth floor and Isard took the lift up twenty-two floors with two senate guards. Less than an hour ago he had been briefing the Chancellor on the matter, and he came to CSF with strict instructions.

Exiting the lift he strode to the conference room where his own agents would be meeting with the CSF for the investigation. He was a bit perturbed that the selection of agents were not his own, and therefore this investigation would need his oversight. As the war dragged on, too many seemed to be turning their anger and distrust towards the government and Senate; including those who worked for it.

He entered the room, barely waiting for anyone to notice him before he began.

"Armand Isard, Director SBI. I don't think I need to introduce myself to everyone here." He looked around the room, noting one thing that concerned him the most. A Jedi.

"I just came from the office of the Chancellor. He has been briefed on the situation and has sent these orders to you, as the joint investigative team. You are not to waste idle time perusing culprits and motives. It is established, by the Chancellor, that this act was that of a Separatist force. While our agencies will take action against any terrorist cells, the identity of the one that committed this act is not important. The location of moles and CIS operatives within our own ranks is priority one. Any action, information discovered, or planned investigative trails during the investigation will be sent to me at once for review. There will be no deviance, no wild accusations or hypothesis. Locate the traitors in our mist and don't get caught up chasing conspiracies. Does everyone understand?" He said coldly.

TAG: All

25. Darth_Ziantor

May 5, 2005
    IC: Chaos Katal

Chaos gave a curt nod of his head to Isard. Head of the Senate Bureau of Intelligence. Major league pain in the rear. Chaos had had run-ins with Isard back when he had first arrived on Coruscant. Isard had been a low ranking member of the SBI back then and had been in charge of Chaos' interrogation. Chaos knew that Isard still harbored a grudge that he had been able to make a deal with Isard's superiors to keep from going to prison.

But how that snake had advanced to the top post in five years was a mystery to Chaos...

And what was this about getting approval for every step of the investigation? If they got a lead, were they supposed to comm Isard's office first before pursuing a suspect into the underbelly?

And forgetting about conspiracies and the like? There was no way any of these investigators, especially the Jedi, were going to ignore their guts and follow protocol on something like this. Chaos had lost friends in the attack. He made a mental note to talk to Boldarian after this meeting. There was something fishy going on with Isard. Maybe even the whole SBI. He didn't know any of the SBI agents in attendance, and whether or not they were under Isard's thumb.

Part of what made Chaos who he was was following his instincts when it came to tracking down criminals. He had an impressive arrest record because he had followed his gut when it came to guilty parties. He knew he could sniff out the mole in time, but the process could be speeded up if he was allowed to work around Isard's rules.

And that was exactly what he planned to do. Isard be damned. Chaos would play by the rules only as long as they suited him.

Coming out of his reverie, he looked around the room at his fellow investigators...

TAG: ALL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.