main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Shadows in the Sand (Working Title)-The Official SDSWS and IE fanfilm thread!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by foxbatkllr, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    So are we going to show it on a laptop? OR on a screen con? What about getting a LCD projector and using the laptop to project on that? it would be bigger.

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    /\ Just another item to discuss at the meeting tomorrow night. If at all possible, I would like the film to be premiered at Contempo on the big screen, and at Comic Con we might have to arrange for a screening in a hotel room, or another room in the hotel somewhere provided the costs are not exhorbitant.

3. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Just FTY, when I was in Denver for StarFest I wanted to rent a projector to hook up to my laptop so I could show my multimedia clips for my group's panels. The hotel (Marriott) charged $350/day for a projector. Needless to say I didn't get to show my stuff.

4. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    ^ A quick thought... I have a friend that owns a projector. Not sure what kind, but I might be able to convince him to let me borrow it for the movie at the con.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.