main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Shadows of Fate : post NJO : A/T A/T original characters, Part One

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tahiri-Solo, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    *whispers* hey you....i just got some insider information...... new post coming soon...today..... :D :D :D :D :D

2. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    Anakin found Tarc laying unconscious, his arms dangling over the edge of the cliff. One of his hands clenched Anirenn?s glove. Tahiri stood at the edge, and stared downward, trying to see through the clouds of dense steam. Anakin knelt beside Tarc, the young mans presence so faint, Anakin feared him to be dead. The pulse proved him wrong. He pulled Tarc over his shoulder, and stood slowly. Jacen, Danni, and the others met up with them, all of them with a stricken expression on their face. Wes most of all, aside from Tahiri and what Tarc must be going through. Kyp held a battered Neri in his arms. Raynar supported Ezria. So many people was injured. Jaina and Zekk caught up.
    The battle droids were all deactivated on the ground, and the Yuuzhan Vong that came to help them, then began to help carry the wounded. Yul, the tallest Yuuzhan Vong, helped Anakin carry Tarc.

?Is he the last?? Yul asked, taking the burden entirely. Anakin glanced to Tahiri, whom stood beside Wes, both staring down into the lava line crevasse. Tahiris shoulders racked, and Anakin knew she was crying again.

?Yes, ? he said reluctantly. He walked over to Tahiri, and wrapped his arms around her, sharing her grief as best as he could. He couldn?t even see the lava far, far below, but the intense heat he felt on his face couldn?t deny that it was there. He wasn?t sure what transgressed here, only Tarc did, and they would have to wait until he regained consciousness to find out what happened.

?Its not fair.? Tahiri said in a small voice. Anakin tightened his embrace gently. He had no words to say that could comfort her. She leaned back against him, thanking him for his silent support.

?We need to go,? Master Skywalker said, Placing a hand on Anakins shoulder.
    Even his Uncle had been wounded from the whole ordeal. None of them will escape unscathed however. They?ve all lost a good friend.

Tahiri stood with her hands pressed against the view port beside her seat aboard one of their commandeered ships. She watched as Myrkrs surface dwindled farther and farther away, causing memories to stir within her, as the planet grew smaller and smaller into the distance. Zanoma Sekot filled her vision, and she turned to look at Anakin, whos head rested against her shoulder. His rhythmic breathing told her he was asleep, and she didn?t move for fear of waking him. She laced her fingers through his, and closed her eyes.

He opened his eyes slowly, blinking several times. It took him a moment to remember what had happened. He glanced to the side to see all the Jedi sitting in seats, most of them with their eyes closed. He sat upright with a start upon seeing the third Solo child?.he thought he has succeeded in finally obtaining the boys body!!! There he sat, with the Jedi girl beside him?so who was he inside then? He stood slowly, the body not at all weak or aged, and made his way to a nearby view port. In his reflection, he saw Anakin Solo, then remembered the boy that was altered to look like him. He was close, soon, he would be closer?
    Tarc, that?s the boys name.

EPILOUGE

She opened her eyes slowly, groggily, her mind a jumbled mess of confusion and pain. She was on her side, and right in front of her, sitting on the edge of the tiny little leaf that stuck out of the cliff wall just above the lava river, was a Ysalamiri, staring at her. The roar of ships engines overpowered the roar of the river. She glanced skyward, painfully rolling onto her back. She felt she was being left behind, but as far as they knew, she was already dead, and she hoped they got to safety as fast as they could. Her heart ached however, knowing Tarc also believed her as dead. Despite the Ysalamiri beside her, she felt an overwhelming sense of dread. Not for herself, but directed towards the ship that soared off into the heavens.

?Tarc.? she said quietly.

With a cry of pain, she forced herself to stand, and gripped the cliff, slowly, but surely, scaling it a

3. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    wow! amazing! This was a fantastic end, to an unbelieveable fic, Erin :) You are so mean, leaving us with that kind of cliff hanger! :mad: better not take to long writing the second one, I can't wait to see what happens. Loved all the great OC's in this fic. While Wes is my sentimental favorite (for obvious reasons):p, Anirenn stole the show. What a great character. What is going to happen to Anirenn?????? Since palpatine has Tarq's body, what is he going to do to Anakin???? :eek: so much left here, I have a feeling I'll be on the edge of my seat until you post again :D Thanks for writing such a great fic, Erin! :)

4. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    Awesome! Anirenn's alive but in seroius trouble. Kind of reminds me of the end of SBS. Thanks for writing such a great fic! :D I will be waiting patiently for the next one. That was a very evil cliffie but I live it! :p

5. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    thankyou!!

Shadows of Fate is pretty much split into three parts, and part one, barely dabbles into the main scheme of things that will unfold.Palps will seem like a minor rash compared to the epidemic of evil that im gonna have fun with. I told Wes earlier that i wanted to wait a while before i begin part two, but after some sudden inspiration, im going to begin part 2 asap, ill let you know when i will post!!!

dun dun dunnnnnnn!!!!

6. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    ups for the ending! :p

7. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

TOO. MUCH. TO. TAKE. IN. *faints*

*wakes a few a hours later*

WOW!!!! [face_shocked] *faints*