main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shadows Of The Empire

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by TOD-UK, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOD-UK

TOD-UK Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 4, 2002
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have, or is able to capture, the still cutscenes from SOTE on the N64. I've just spent all morning googling for them to no avail and could really do with them for a project I'm working on.

Cheers

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Ii haven't played the game, but I have a book called Secrets of SW Shadows of the Empire. There is a page of color pics which I think are from the game, given the captions. The pics are of Coruscant, Beggars Canyon, Mos Eisley, and Ord Mantell. They are all on one page along with captions.

Another page has Dash Rendar, Guri, and Luke with a lightsaber. I think Dash and Luke are from the game.

If these will help drop me a PM with your email addy and I can send you scans.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Email sent.

As a note - the enhanced SOTE soundtrack CD has a gallery of game shots (as well as other artwork). It's pretty good and does work with Windows XP. Amazon UK has it in stock new as well as used ones in their Marketplace. However, I couldn't find a way to save the pics to the hard drive. As far as I could tell they are held in a .DXR file on the CD.

4. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Man, do I feel dumb. I have had the soundtrack for years and never even knew this.

5. TOD-UK

TOD-UK Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 4, 2002
    Calling all gamers....

I'm possibly, maybe, haven't quite decided yet, working on a companion DVD for Shadows Of The Empire. I have the animated scenes from the PC version on DVD, but am after not only the N64 not-so animated scenes, but also as much actual in-game footage as possible. Does anyone here have the means to capture any of this for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.