main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Shadows of the Future: TPM, Time-travel AU- Obi/Ani/Qui bonding- complete, 6/6!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by stormqueen874, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Brilliant ending- I somehow missed the PM for it, but since I found it, everything is right in the world again (kinda like Obi-Wan's vision!)
    Loved the part where Mace wanted the posh assignment!

Unfortunately, this kind of story does not lend itself very well to a sequel *sigh*

Lemme know the next time you post a story!

2. ___Sithspawn___

___Sithspawn___ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2004
    I'm so glad I decided to catch up with this. I only wish I'd been around to comment on every post.

Loving how this turned out - stunning 'saber duel and very nicely wrapped up. This is the happy ending we Obi-Wan fans found ourselves wishing for after watching RotS...

Most definitely deserving of the noms.

A sequel would be welcome, of course;)

Thanks for the awesome ride.

3. KTfanfic

KTfanfic Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 16, 2005
    I really, really enjoyed reading this story, so much so that it was a little disappointing when came to an end. The characters were so much fun to read about, and you did a wonderful job with their characterizations. =D=

Great job with the epilogue. I especially liked how Mace reacted to Qui-Gon getting "assigned" to the vacation resort. [face_laugh]

~KT

4. powerfulforce

powerfulforce Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 16, 2005
    I loved this entire story.

5. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    This was a great story. I started reading it after reading the snippet from the excerpts and went through the whole thing in one sitting. Loved the way Obi-Wan was able to get the timeline to change and everything to work out in the end.

Wonderfully done!!

6. RavenNolan

RavenNolan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2006
    Wow! I really loved this story. It's a wonderful AU and I really enjoyed the ending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.