main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shadows (post-AOTC) in collaboration with Jedi Princess Solo *****New Post, AUGUST 8th!*****

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kathryn, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    I don't know how I missed this update until now [face_blush] Lol, guess I was just distracted or something ;) Nice work, ladies, as always. It was very cool to get inside of Vader's head like that, and to see the conflict within him, which will probably only make him even meaner and more bitter, lol. I can't wait for the next post!

2. Jedi_Jaina_Fel

Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    I reread this whole story over this weekend, and I can't count the number of times you made me cry! :p This is such a phenomenal story, girls- don't keep us hanging too long for the next post ;)

3. Vaders_Granddaughter

Vaders_Granddaughter Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    He he, I have been gone from the boards for a while, huh? Sorry about the absence, girls- but on the plus side, reading the Republic comics made me miss this story, so I'm back :D Nice work with Vader- love how he was still changing, still molding from Anakin to the Sith we all know and love from the OT!

4. Jedi_Jaina_Fel

Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Just an UP! New post soon, Kathryn? :D *puppy eyes* Pretty please? :p

5. Goddess-of-Trickery

Goddess-of-Trickery Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    UP it goes... oh miss Kathryn, may we have a new postie, please? :D

6. Darth_Kinwon

Darth_Kinwon Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2004
    Well, it took me all weekend to get through this, but I have to say, I am so glad I was referred to this thread! :D What a wonderful story, every post was just incredible, but the Obi/Ani duel, and the ending of it.... :eek: :_| Phenomenal, just phenomenal! You two ladies more than know your stuff! ;)

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I just found this through the Ani/Ami index and WOW! I haven't nearly caught up yet, but I'm very impressed with what I've read. I love having an index to find stories about my favorite SW characters. This is a fantastic story! I can't wait to read more.

8. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    not forgotten

9. _Genivive_

_Genivive_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2005
    I found this story about a week ago and I've been trying to catch up ever since. I have to say that this is one of the best A/P stories I've read here on the boards! Post soon!

10. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Excellent. I've been meaning to read this fic after I stumbled onto it about a week ago, but I finally now just got the time. And it took me an hour to get through it...

Wonderful job. A mix of all the genres, really, well blended into a brilliant fic that could probably give ROTS a run for its money.

I loved it. Your characterization was spot on and the way you molded everything together... beautiful. I hope that sometime in the future you will take up this fic again and finish it, for it deserves to be finished. This was brilliant, you two. And I really want to read more.

11. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.