main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

shall we make a new jedi council?

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by DarthVader10, Apr 30, 2005.

?

shall we make a new jedi council?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. yes

76.9%
  2. no

15.4%
  3. don't care

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    I am Master Mixo the Sexy

2. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Hi Rhys and welcome to the board. If your interested in rotoscoping, we could have some work for you in the very near future.

Sorry i've been away for a while people, but I had a brief spell in hospital. Everything fine now, so no worries.

Do you know that they didn't have a single Bacta tank in the entire place? What kind of a hospital doesn't have Bacta? I ask you.

3. Rhys

Rhys Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2005
    What's this work about then?

For once, work outside of education has got me busier than the other way around. Working on like 4 websites, learning a load of new editing stuff, making this amatuer film, planning my own fanfilm, etc, etc.

4. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Well a few posters from here are looking at the possibility of creating a Welsh fanfilm. That is to say, not a Star Wars film set in Wales, but a Star Wars film made by people from Wales.

A short test movie has been filmed, edited, sound effects and score added and the sent to another poster for rotoscoping and final editing.

If everything works out ok, and the movie is good enough and shows that it is a viable idea for us to work on this project, then in the near future we will put something into action.

Are you interested in helping out?

5. Rhys

Rhys Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2005
    Sounds interesting, I'm not sure in what function I'd contribute (whether it be rotoscoping, editing, scoring or acting, or choreography etc)
    Is any of the test data available?

6. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    I tell you what, i'll send you the link for the test movie in a day or so. I'm still not feeling quite right yet, so I won't be spending much time online.

So you can have a go also if you want. It will be good practice and it will be interesting to see the results.

Or if you don't want to wait for me to come back online when the hole in my spine has healed, you can ask Slacker_Daf for the link (he's the guy doing the rotoscoping) and he should be able to help you.

He's a poster here by the way. Just have a quick look around, you'll find his name in seconds.

7. Rhys

Rhys Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2005
    That'd be great, I'm itching to rotoscope something atm and my cameraman's computer is currently screwed, so I can't get hold of the footage off his camera that I want right now without going through the trouble of getting him around here and getting him to bring his firewire port with him. So i've been doing test runs off rather crappy video functions on digital cameras.

8. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    I will also help

9. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Well Rhys has got his link to the test movie and will start rotoscoping it as soon as he gets back on Tuesday.

Would you like the link Mixo? Maybe you would like to take a pass at it and have a mess around?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.