Shannon Baska WILL be Mara Jade

Discussion in 'Games: TCG' started by Bacabachaui, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    WotC announced today that they have done a photo shoot with Shannon Baska, now known as Shannon McRandle. Some of you that have been here a while may remember that was one of the most popular questions at these forums.

Some of the links to these threads are below.

WotC Info Part 2

WotC Info Part 3

Artie, you should be happy now! :)
  2. AniSkylover Force Ghost

star 2
    Cool, I can't wait to see those pictures :)
  3. Mazzic Force Ghost

star 4
    I am so excited and pleased to see Shannon returning as Mara for a card. I've been rooting for her return for a while now! ;)

-Mazz
  4. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    If you want to see the picture of the Mara Card revelaed at Gen Con this weekend, click here
  5. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    Neat- nice to have my question asked at Celebration 2 finally answered [face_batting]

Though, I must admit, I don't like that photo...maybe it's the lack of hair across her forehead or something, but she looks, well, old.
  6. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree, I don't really like that photo. I hope they make her eyes a little bit greener. And I agree that she does look a little old there. But it's still very cool!
  7. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I don't think the pic is bad at all. She is *evil* (or even "Ev-eel") after all and has to look the part.

Even when she is Luke's wife, she is a tough warrior woman that could make most men cry if they piss her off and she just looks at them a certain way. She was never one for looking like she just came from a Miss Galaxy FFA contest.

Shannon just knows how to play the part!
  8. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know, I think it's the lack of serious green in her eyes that bothers me, and for some reason she looks really old. I dunno, prolly just me being anal :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.