1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Brisbane (11th-13th November), Adelaide (18th-20th November)

Oz Comic Con: 2017

Oceania Shara sucks!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by jaimini, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I've had enough!

Every time I turn around, I'm being banned by someone else, and I've never done anything. It isn't fair! It's all Shara's fault, she's always getting other mods to ban me for 'practice'. I'm not a guinea pig, I'm just innocently trying to post my way on the boards.

It's really, really, really not fair! She's an evil dictator and I hate her! I could do a better job.
  2. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Woah, woah, calm down, OK? None of the bans lasted for long, and they WERE good practice for the new mods, which is something we need. I had to get them to test it out on someone, and it was easiest to use you. It?s no biggie ? you?re unbanned now, and we?re not going to promote anyone anytime soon, so it doesn?t matter. :)
  3. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Don't tell me to calm down! You ADMITTED it! You've used me for banning practice which is a huge abuse of power! Dictator, dictator, you're a dictator!
  4. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Oh for?would you stop it? You?re unbanned, what else do you want?
  5. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I want you demoted, I hate you!
  6. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Well unfortunately it doesn?t work like that, I?d have to quit.
  7. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'll make sure you do. I swear, I'm going to tell everyone about this. I'll make sure that everyone knows about it, and then they'll have to get rid of you.
  8. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
  9. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    So now you're making fun of me? Thanks for proving my point, SHARA. [face_plain]
  10. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Look, I give up. What do you honestly want?
  11. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    A new RSA, right now. [face_plain]
  12. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    It?s not that easy. We need to pick someone who?d do a good job, who cares about the boards. It takes time, even if I were to get another one, I couldn?t do it right now.
  13. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Oh suuuuuuuuure. I could do a better job that YOU. You're pathetic.
  14. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Fine. I?ve had enough of this. You think you can do a better job? Go ahead and do it, I QUIT. I?ll promote you now, have fun.
  15. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Finally, we'll have an RSA who won't be an absolute dictator. [face_plain]
  16. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    You can't quit! That would be one of the worst things to happen to FF!

This is an outrage! You can't listen to someone like jaimini, Shara! You're a much better mod/rep then she could ever be!

Kithera
  17. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Seriously, I don't want to deal with this. If she thinks she can do a better job, let her. No one in FF likes me anyway, so I'm sure they'll all be happy. [face_plain]
  18. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I won't be. [face_plain]

Kithera
  19. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yeah, but mods always stand up for mods, don't they?
  20. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    If I could have everyone's attention...

I'm the wife of a Nigerian diplomat who has stashed away £3 billion in a bank account. All I need is your bank account details to funnel the money through and I swear you'll get a £250,000 reward. PM me for details.
  21. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Thanks, Kit, but...yeah. Let jaimini do what she likes. I can't win anyway.
  22. Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan

star 4
  23. MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! [face_shocked] What the hell is this all about? [face_shocked] First off, I think everyone needs to step back for a second and chill out. Just speaking from an outsider?s perspective, it looks as if things have gotten a little too heated in this thread and some rash measures have taken place. :(

jaimini, I?m not sure what exactly has taken place between you and Shara_82 in the past, but if you have some concerns, I recommend that you PM a member of the FF Admin. Posting such issues publicly in such a non-constructive fashion can only have negative and destructive consequences, IMHO. :(

And Shara_82, I pray to God that you?re not serious about leaving FF, as its truly been an honour to serve under you and I can honestly say that without you, FF would not be the same. ;) So please, do reconsider. :)
  24. jaimini Jedi Youngling

star 1
    jaimini, I?m not sure what exactly has taken place between you and Shara_82 in the past, but if you have some
    concerns, I recommend that you PM a member of the FF Admin. Posting such issues publicly in such a
    non-constructive fashion can only have negative and destructive consequences, IMHO.

It got results, didn't it? The dictator is gone.
  25. Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Well, I'm with jaimini. Out with the old, in with the new.

Sorry, Shara, you're great and all, a good friend, but lets face it, there are more than enough people complaining about you.

Its time to give it up. Promoting Hawk was a good start, but we all know that was just a ruse. The problem is still around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.