main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Shasta county chapter?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Evil_Lord_Lucas, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil_Lord_Lucas

Evil_Lord_Lucas Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2003
    I sthere a Fan Force chapter in Shasta county? and if so how do I go about joining?

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    No there isn't a fanforce chapter for Shasta County CA as yet, however you can start one. I will create a forum for Shasta County if I get 3 PMs from three different people asking me to open up a forum for Shasta County. Then in order to become an official chapter of fanforce, your group of three or more, has to have three meetings all oh which I will advertise on the main pages of fanforce for you. After the third meeting, your group will elect a Chapter Representative. The only requirement is that the Chapter Rep have attended those prior meetings, and that the Chapter Rep be 18 or older. There is no requirement that other officers in the club have to be 18 years or older. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Linda :)

3. Evil_Lord_Lucas

Evil_Lord_Lucas Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2003
    thx for the info, i don't know many star wars fans up here (1 actually) but hopefully i can find more, any help would be greatly appreciated :)

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Once you have two more besides yourself, then I can start advertising your meetings and events at fanforce for you, and hopefully that will bring in some new members for you. Posting flyers in comic shops, sci-fi bookstores etc., can also help, or at school/college bulletin boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.