main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Shattered Dreams (Leia/OC, Pre ANH, AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Introduction

This is a second prologue to my story Resurrection on a Dream. This series is based on what Leia's life could have been like before Alderaan was destroyed in A New Hope, and before she met Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. This is a story on what she could have lost when the Death Star destroyed Alderaan.

This is Prologue One. I'll post the link to the main story when I can.

Enjoy!

Martigan watched Rannir be brought in on a Sick Bay Transport, that had just returned from the attack on Datooine. He hadn't wanted to believe it. Martigan had even screamed at Rannir's dear young Bride, when she told him the horrible news.

The young woman held her husband's hand, as the Medic's settled the body into the white plain Room. She was shaking, and every so often kissed his cheek. Iaan longed to give her comfort. He wanted to tell her that she had nothing to worry about. That she would always have him to count on.

But the words never came.

She was no longer his.

Martigan knew he held no right to tell her those things. He no longer had the right to hold her close, and vow his love and protection.

Before he could have done any of those things, Rannir had stepped in, and took that loving heart for his own.

Iaan had once held hope that he was going to win.

But before he could tell the Princess, he met the most stunning and wise creature. She made him see that the Princess would never be his.

You see into Dreams...

It had been a sweet Dream, but he had found something more with her. The most deep and amazing connection, he never thought was possible with someone.

But yet as he gazed upon this crying Angel, he was moved. He longed for a time where he could still Dream of her.

He longed for a time where there was still hope.

Where his Brother was still alive and strong.

"I'm so sorry, Your Highness," a voice then said. "There's nothing more we can do. Lord Rannir is...dead."

The Princess then wept until she could no more.

TBC

That's all for now folks. I'll try and start the actual story by the Summer. I'll lock this until then. :)

2. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Very interesting start. :)

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Thank you, Sir! 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.