main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Shattered Mirror (post-TUF, Major AU, J/J, A/T, Kyle, Danni) **NEW THREAD OPEN**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Draconarius, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Thanks for your support and understanding, everyone. I come bearing good news, though:D.

rebel_cheese has kindly offered to take over writing this fic for me. He is a bit of a newbie, but he is an incredibly talented one. He is also the author of The Lost Sword, and I believe that he will do a marvelous job with Shattered Mirror here.

It'll probably take a day or two to work everything out, but after that this fic shall live. I hope you all enjoy rebel_cheese's work. Trust me, I wouldn't have handed the fic over if I didn't think he could do it.

Oh, and, does anyone know if it would be possible to ask a mod to copy all the posts in here over to a new thread for rebel_cheese?

So, as of today, Shattered Mirror is officially under new management.

Again, everyone, thanks so much for your support with this fic.

[:D] all round!

2. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    It will be sad to see you go Draconarius I've really enjoyed reading this story. I hope that everything goes well for you in regards to DRL.

and I look forward to what rebel_cheese is going to do with the story. In other words I want to remain on the PM list :p

Best of Luck!

jcs

3. Danni_Quee_Solo

Danni_Quee_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2003
    i'm glad the story isn't going to die:) , hopefully rebel_cheese will keep the fic as good as it has always been;) . i look forward to the next post!=D=

4. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    NOTICE: Draconarius will soon be e-mailing me his outlines and plans for Shattered Mirror. I will stay as close as possible to his original vision. After that we'll get all the details worked out, and decide what to do. Considering he's all the way over in England and I'm American, communication's a bit tricky . . .

Once I receive his outlines I'll start immediately on Chapter Twenty. I hope to begin posting by the Monday the week after.

EVERYONE who was on Draco's PM list will remain on the list. If you wish to be removed, tell me.

5. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I don't think that it'll be tricky since I've conferenced on YIM with relatives from China, and that's on teh other side of the planet for me. Of course, the thing with IM'ing me is convincing me that whoever's on the other side is worth talking to.

6. rebel_cheese

Jul 6, 2006
    Okay, I just want everyone to know that this fic is still alive. As a matter of fact, I've finished Chapter 20 and sent it off to beta. I'm right now trying to get a mod's permission to do a transfer to a new thread, but the one I asked hasn't gotten back to me . . .

As you've probably figured out, Draco sent me his outlines long ago . . . I should've posted then, but I forgot.

Chapter 21 is currently being written as well. I've informed Draco of what few changes I've made to his story and what new characters I'm inserting and he's accepted them.

I hope you guys will get to see something soon.

Best wishes,

-RC

7. Danni_Quee_Solo

Danni_Quee_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2003
    New characters?? awesome!! I can't wait for the next post![face_dancing]

8. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    I've read chapter 20 (I'm his beta) and can tell you that he is definitely living up to Draconarius's work. This story is in good hands.

You've got a great chapter to look forward to. :D

9. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    My eyes are on you, rebel_cheese.

10. nikjo88

nikjo88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2005
    I'm sad to see Draco go but atleast the fic is in good hands.Can't wait 4 e next chapter n yes i want to be on the PM list.Thanks!

11. rebel_cheese

Jul 6, 2006
    Danni_Quee_Solo:

New characters?? awesome!! I can't wait for the next post! [face_dancing]

It will come soon, don't worry, whether in this thread or in a new one. I'm trying to get as much done as possible before college so you guys can have a string of updates. And one of the new characters makes his appearence in Chapter 20. He's from the X-wing novels. Now try and guess who the character is.:D

princess_of_naboo: (best beta in the world [face_love])

I've read chapter 20 (I'm his beta) and can tell you that he is definitely living up to Draconarius's work. This story is in good hands.

I hope it is, any way. I'm trying really hard.

You've got a great chapter to look forward to.

Well, since you have given me your vote of confidence, so that means I'm doing something right . . .

SilSolo:

My eyes are on you, rebel_cheese.

There's no doubt on my mind you're watching me. [face_worried] :D I hope 20 is up to par.

nikjo88:

I'm sad to see Draco go but atleast the fic is in good hands.Can't wait 4 e next chapter n yes i want to be on the PM list.Thanks!

So that means there's 21 people to PM now. A.k.a you're on it. ;)

12. rebel_cheese

Jul 6, 2006
    NOTICE: The mods gave me permission to switch threads. Once the switch is completed, we should see Chapter 20 momentarily. I know you've waited a whole month before a new post, just be patient . . .

13. rebel_cheese

Jul 6, 2006
    Just an oops. [face_blush] Wrong thread.

14. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Alright, the mods have given rebel_cheese permission to switch threads. It might take him a while to copy all nineteen chapters over, but after that everything should proceed as normal.

Also, I'd like to give a final thanks to all my readers. I'm sorry I couldn't finish the fic, but it is in good hands with rebel_cheese here. I hope you all enjoy his work.

Draco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.