main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Shattered (Obidala/Anakin, Ep 2, AU) - UPDATED- 11/11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Sorry I missed so much Sara but those were three wonderful posts. I wanted to scream at Obi-Wan for telling Padme he couldn't be with her!

~aeryn

2. tvdunlop

tvdunlop Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2003
    excellent posts.......keep em' coming.!!!!!!

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    "Obi-wan, please come in." She whispered as she lead him farther into the apartment. "I've
    been expecting you."

Padme picked a few flowers that were at her feet as she sat on a old stone bench. The sun was
    bright as it beamed it's light down upon her. It made her look just like the angel an adorable
    little boy once claimed her to be. Her beauty simpally glowed as she moved gracefully for the
    flowers.

"Milady, I'm sorry, but this is impossible." Obi-wan whispered pulling away from her kiss.
    "I'm Anakin's Master. I cannot so easily disregard his feelings like this. He'll be devestated should
    he ever learn how I feel about you."

Padme smelled the flowers and took pleasure in their scented kiss.

"So you do feel something for me." She declared happily. "There's hope for us then. I can feel
    it."

She gazed up at the sky. The sunlight reminded her of the day she first layed eyes on the Jedi that
    late afternoon on Tatooine. He was easily the most handsome and dashing man she'd ever seen.
    She had loved him instantly. He hadn't even looked her way.

"You are a ravishing young woman." Obi-wan replied. He desperately tried to explain it as
    merely an attraction. Nothing more. Nothing less. "Any man would feel something for you easily,
    my dear. That is not the kind of attention you want or deserve. A man should want more than
    merely your body for his personal satisfaction." He'd spat cruely.

It hadn't wavered her feeling for him though. She knew he was lying. She knew he was fighting
    more than just a physical need for her.

He was in love with her.

He hadn't loved her then. Only a mere young girl had been beneath any man's notice. But she
    was no longer the brash young handmaiden that had desired his attention then. She was a grown
    woman in love with him now. She would not be casted off as that silly handmaiden again. Not
    without a fight at least.

"If that is what I can only have from you, I'll take it." She moved to kiss him again. To seduce
    him. Entice him. She then gasped in shock as he roughly pushed her away from him, and then
    pulled her into a brutal kiss, crushing her into his body. She was suddenly fearful of the abrupt
    change in his manner. But her passion over came any fear quickly and she longed for more from
    him.

Padme dropped her flowers into the near by lake and smiled as the petals were set free from the
    water's touch.

"I can't do this." He whispered breaking the bruising assault. "I can't love you, but I cannot
    bare the thought of making you hate me. Forgive me, my love. Don't give your heart where it
    doesn't belong."

He had walked away from her then. She had sobbed and pleaded with him. But he never once
    looked back at her. He had kept on walking towards her door until he was gone.

She had been so desperate. So griefstricken. Even thoughts of doing herself in had crossed her
    mind more than once in the last day.

Until his note had arrived for her.

Soon.

4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Oh my goodness what a cliffhanger.

Soon, I wonder what that means. Could it be that Obiwan will marry her sooner than anyone realizes. I bet anakin's behavior has something to do with it.

I loved that he told her he could not let her hate him.

This is just so suspenseful. But thats the way I like them the best. Where you keep the readers coming for more and more. Just don't keep us too long in suspense will you.

I am going to start printing this out to keep. This is a great story.

5. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I WANT MORE NOW! :D

~~Jilly

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Lol! Thanks folks. ;)

I should have more soon. :)

7. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    I WANT MORE NOW!

I want more too, JD :D

~aeryn

8. Lady-Kenobi

Lady-Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    ME TOO!!!

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    ...so demanding... 8-}

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    "You've laid the petals in the water, child," said a familiar voice from behind her, and the older woman
    sat down beside her on the grassy bank. "I take the meeting with Kenobi went much better than you
    first thought."

Padme Amidala looked beside her into the warm eyes of her eldest sister, Gaerielle, and gave a heavy
    sigh. She was both tired, and plainly worn out, from trying to understand her relationship with Obi-wan
    Kenobi.

The passion she had tasted from him had been real. She knew he was in love with her. But she also
    clearly understood how protective he was of Anakin Skywalker.

The young man that she had known as a child herself had powerful feelings for her. Their mutual friend,
    Jango, had filled her in on how deeply Anakin had felt for her over the years. Sometimes it was really
    nice knowing that you were loved so much by someone. Other times, it was right down frightening.

She had only known Anakin a little while during the attack on Naboo. The boy had then left Naboo
    with the Jedi, and she had never seen him again. How could he love her so much still? What did it
    matter if she did not love him back?

It was unfair of Obi-wan to think of Anakin so much, if she did not love the boy in the way he felt for
    her. Padme only loved one man, and it wasn't Anakin Skywalker.

She hoped his note only could mean that he understood that, finally. That he shouldn't judge his own
    feelings as wrong if only to protect a grown man from getting rejected.

It wasn't like Anakin was still that little boy from Tatooine.

"It isn't if he's here with me, Gaeri." Padme replied. "It takes two for the ceremony to be legal."

"It already is." Gaeri defended. "You did this once before with him, remember?"

"And I hope to again." She said.

Soon.

11. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    There is that soon again. :)

Now Jango is a friend, interesting.

I wonder what is going to happen when she sees Anakin. He is not a little boy anymore.

A different sister.

Need another post soon. :D

12. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Yes we NEED another post, Sara!

13. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Their mutual friend,
    Jango, had filled her in on how deeply Anakin had felt for her over the years. Sometimes it was really
    nice knowing that you were loved so much by someone. Other times, it was right down frightening.

I feel exactly the same way about Anakin's relationship with Padme. But I won't get into a whole debate about that relationship. Wonderful chapter, Sara :D

~aeryn

14. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Wow Sara, those were some amazing post! Jango is a friend huh? hmmmm....Now I am curious!

And obi and padme are already married, but he doesn't know it? Oh my, the suspense is huge! :D

15. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Great post, but I want more. :)

~~Jilly

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The Jedi Council was the last place that Anakin expected to be called, especially without his master, so
    the young man found himself walking with a lighter foot down the corridors.

Could it be that they finally were starting to see that he was no longer a young boy in need of a master's
    firm hand? That they were finally going to give him something to do without his master along with him?
    He could only hope it were true.

The relationship with his master was straining more every day. He needed something for himself.

"Anakin, we're pleased that you are here." Mace Windu replied.

Anakin was suprised that it was only Mace Windu, and Yoda, inside the Chamber with him.

"A mission we have for you." Yoda said next.

"Just me?" Anakin asked smugly.

"Yes." Mace answered. "We thought that would be best."

"Go to the Naboo system, you will." Yoda told him softly. "Queen Jamilla is in grave danger, and will
    need your help. And help her, you will."

"Yes, master." Anakin bowed, and left the Chamber with a quickened step.

17. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    "Go to the Naboo system, you will." Yoda told him softly. "Queen Jamilla is in grave danger, and will need your help. And help her, you will."

I have a feeling something more will happen when Anakin meets the Queen, the current Queen of Naboo ;)

~aeryn

18. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Oh my goodness I did not see that coming. What is the council thinking?

Please post again soon. The suspense is killing me. :D

19. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    I can't wait for our 'couple' will be together soon, Sara. Keep up the great work!

20. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I should be able to post tomorrow. My keyboard is really acting up on me for some reason. My letter "e" key likes to punch out 6 or 7 times everytime I hit it once. All the back spacing is driving me nuts. 8-}

I hope to have a new keyboard soon though. 8-}

21. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Great postie! I hope you have in store that Anakin falls for Jamillia, and not come into contact with Padme again. *innocent look* I know I must wait...

~~Jilly

22. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    As they always say "To ere is human to really mess things up you need a computer". Hope you get a new keyboard too, Sara.

23. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Just a gentle up so that others can read this terrific story.

24. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Great fic! Can't wait for more!

25. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.