Beyond Shattered Remembrance (L/M, H/L, drama, angst) - Thank You!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-2B, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. kataja Force Ghost

star 4
    Lovely ending to an utterly lovely story!
    I must say how much I adore your writing! It has it all! And this great story is just another great example of that!
    @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- [face_rose
  2. Rosh_Penin Jedi Knight

star 2
    Lovely. Well worth the wait, Jedi-2B!
  3. Jedi-2B Force Ghost

star 4
    Many, many thanks to all my readers over the year and a half it's taken to finish this labor of love. I appreciate so much all your replies, short or long. And a special thank you to all who voted this tale as Best Drama and Best Ensemble Cast last summer! I'm still overwhelmed from that. :D

I'll leave it to everyone's imagination as to whether Luke's battle with amnesia could in some way alter future events in his and Mara's life (in a positive way, of course!).

@};- @};- @};-

[face_flag] [face_flag] [face_flag]

PonyTricks: You finally finished it! -- After someone's nagging. ;) :D

(I love having the first post, too! ) -- You deserve it, too. Can't thank you enough for all your help and encouragement. [:D] @};- [:D] @};-

ginchy: I just gave blood here at work and was told to eat a cookie and rest for a few minutes. So I had my cookie and read this epilogue. A win-win, I'd say. -- Hope your cookie was good! And a big pat on the back for being a blood donor. I always got light-headed doing that, so now I donate platelets every couple months.

Very sweet ending. I love reading about their wedding reception and I love that no one crashed the wedding this time. Maybe Luke's amnesia can stave off some of the other things that happened later, too. LOL -- My least fav part of Union was the Imps, so I didn't want them to disrupt anything. And maybe Luke won't let her out of his sight either, so no going off to confront Jacen!

Hugs and many thanks to one of my most faithful reviewers!! [:D]

Jade_eyes: Thanks to another of my faithful readers! I really appreciate your support. [face_dancing]

dancing_star: Thanks so much! I appreciate all your replies! :D

mavjade: This about killed me I laughed so hard! Oh, Anakin! -- Ah, the good ol' days of youthful innocence. Need more stories from this era.

I also loved Han's line about the twins both marrying scoundrels. He was right, who would have thought it! -- Both of them would've been bored had they married some meek quiet person. They crave adventure!

Thanks for sharing you amazing story with us and congratulations on finishing! -- Thanks so much! It's a relief to have it finished.

barriss31: Thanks so much!

walker-of-minds: Thanks for reading! I appreciate all your reviewing. :D

Golden_Jedi: Thanks for all your faithful reviews! [:D]

Darth_Marrs: Thanks, D_M! And I definitely need to get that new way to do PM's figured out before tackling any multi-chapter fics again.

Irish_Jedi_Jade: I KNEW it'd end with a kiss!!!!! You have made my night, 2B...congratulations and boxes of chocolate for seeing this through and doing such a slam bang amazing job doing it!!!!! -- Hope it's sugar-free, calorie-free chocolates. ;) And shouldn't any L/M story end with a kiss? There should be a law to that effect. Thanks for all your reviews! [:D]

VaderLVR64: Thanks so much! I just wish I had a tenth of your talent (and speed). My prayers for the safe return of your son!

jade51999: Thank you for all your replies! :D

Myriad_Daydreams: Thanks for all the compliments! Wow. [face_blush] And congrats on having the 1100th post on this story!! =D=

Rosh_Penin: Thanks! Appreciate it!

kataja: Thanks! My stories do all seem to have the same ending: 'and they lived happily ever after'. :p

4. Rosh_Penin Jedi Knight

star 2

This is not necessarily a bad thing. o_O
  5. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd ask where I was to miss this story, but I already know the answer to that. Dealing with DRL. (Bad DRL!)

Review a-commin' when caught up, but so far (from the first post), story rules.

Well done, Jedi-2B. :)

6. JEDIFLYSWATTER Force Ghost

star 3
    That was well worth the wait Jedi-2B!=D= After that interruption during the ceremony itself, it loved that way you made the reception quiet,negatively uneventful, and most of all romantic. Super job and thanksfor sharing your storey with us all.@};-
  7. Jade_Pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    Great wrap up! I was grinning through the entire post!

LOL Moment: "I see you found a punch fountain that Wes and Hobbie haven't spiked yet." [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Bravo Jedi-2B! =D=
  8. Jedi-2B Force Ghost

star 4
    Rosh_Penin: This is not necessarily a bad thing. -- Indeed. Those are my favorite kinds of stories. :D

DaenaBenjen42: With my infrequent posts, I'm not surprised you missed it. Thanks, and hope you enjoy the rest!

JEDIFLYSWATTER: After that interruption during the ceremony itself, it loved that way you made the reception quiet,negatively uneventful, and most of all romantic. -- In my version, the ceremony interruption didn't even happen! Had to believe a few months' delay in the wedding would've changed a few things. Thanks for your support throughout the whole story!

Jade_Pilot: LOL Moment: "I see you found a punch fountain that Wes and Hobbie haven't spiked yet." -- Yes, some things wouldn't change, no matter how much the wedding was delayed! LOL! Thanks, J_P!

9. L0B0 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That was a wonderful ending.

Thanx for sharing your work.
  10. Jedi-2B Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks, LOBO! Glad you liked the ending. :D
  11. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
    Aww I loved this story! Quite a fun way to spend a long, boring day at work! I love your characterizations, they're perfect! Great job!
  12. EmperorFel Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I found this and spent every spare minute reading it. My school performance surely suffered, but it was definitely worth it. Well done. No, beyond well done. Brilliantly done.

=D==D==D==D==D=
  13. Jedi-2B Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, shavit. My 'Active Topic Notification' on this story disappeared, and I didn't see there were new replies. So, I'm a mere month and a half late. :oops: So Sorry!!!

padawan lunetta: Aww I loved this story! Quite a fun way to spend a long, boring day at work! I love your characterizations, they're perfect! Great job! --Thanks so much! I guess a bit of mindless fluff isn't the worst way to spend a day. :D

EmperorFel: I found this and spent every spare minute reading it. My school performance surely suffered, but it was definitely worth it. Well done. No, beyond well done. Brilliantly done. -- I hope you rebounded with your school work. And thanks so much for the reply!

14. Jedi-2B Force Ghost

star 4
    Just wanted to shout out a big Thank You to everyone who nommed this story (and me) in the upcoming Awards!! I appreciate it so much!! :)
  15. Jedi-2B Force Ghost

star 4
    And now I must thank all those who voted this tale as Best Romance and Best Epic (and yours truly as Best Author). I'm overwhelmed for the support.

But now PonyTricks has the audacity to think I need to think up something new to write. LOL! Give me awhile, my brain doesn't come up with new ideas as fast as hers does. :p

Thanks again, one and all!!

A slice of Crispy Chocolate Ice Cream Mud Pie for each of you: :D

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/michelesky/icons/CrispyChocolateIceCreamMudPie.jpg]

16. jade51999 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.