main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shattered Sufferings: The Sage of the Galaxy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Jewel, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jewel

Jedi_Jewel Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2002
    His body was outlined by the glowing orange of the setting sun; how I longed to be next to him. Music in my heart played a hymn and in the distance a harp was heard. Feeling my life about to bleed, I closed my eyes tightly and told my self, just let him leave. I was standing still for once, and the world was twirling around, without me. Is pain allowed to reside in my life forever? Tears stained my cheeks, and ran onto my lips. The bittersweet taste retrieved times when I cried for joy, for love, and for the hope of forever. Turning my head into the sunset, I felt my feet moving, and dust pick up at my feet. Grabbing the ends of the gown, I ran to him calling out his name, I refuse to believe this is good-bye. His back to me, I ran my hands across his broad shoulder, but as I traced his hands with my fingers to turn him around, he disappeared. I raised my arms above my head and looked up, screaming through my sobs, ?Come back?Come back to me?!!? Twirling in circles, I let my eyes lift up to the galaxy, a galaxy of which I will never see. Why must I search my whole life for a love, and have it stripped away from?? Why must I remain a prisoner? I collapse to the ground, and lay on my back. I watch the glow of his ship fly away, a scene I tell myself, is the last I will ever let myself see. Taking deep breaths, I slap my tears away. There will be no more crying?There will be no more pitying myself?As I pull myself together, I stand up, and walk into the moon?s glow. I pick up his saber, and grasp it tightly. Secretly I wish he?ll come back one day for it. My trembling finger traces the engraved initials, ?F. M. G.? Recalling my new promise to be strong, I slide it into my gown and swear that this is one Jedi will never love again.

please PM me or post what you think of this. I am 17 years old and am about to make this into a novel, I would love your input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.