main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Shattering Your Stars (Pre Kotor. LSF Exile. OC's. Romance/Drama)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RevanTheOne, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevanTheOne

RevanTheOne Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2006
    Its another Kotor fic by me! Cept this takes place, pre Kotor II. Set during the travels of the beloved Jedi Exile. The struggles of life and choices after the wars. Enjoy! :)

Dxun. Ten Years Ago

Kelton Prower distinctly remembered the color and the stench of blood looking remarkably similar to the glowing red hue as a sith's blade. The smaller moon's rising suns, given to her by her sister planet Onderon, cooked the mounds of corpses. The stench of death and decay hung thick with fresh falling rain water.

"General! General Prower!"

Kelton turned slowly, a hollowness replaced by a fierce scowl that could splint transparisteel. A young Republican officer saluted hastily.

"Trask Ulgo, my lady! Second Lieutenant of Viper Squadron, reporting!"

"All that aside, what do you want?" Kelton said testily; her lightsaber still pulsing hot in her hand. The rain splattered against the orange hue of the blade, casting haphazard shadows against her dark skin.

"Lord Revan requests your presence. As well as Lord Malak."

'Lord?' eh? My, you're a big boy, aren't you now? Malak the faithful little kinrath pup as always.

Kelton extinguished her blade, reattaching it to her belt. Taking one last look at the carnage she'd created, Kelton turned, and followed Trask dutifully through the murk and gloom towards the Republican encampment.

Revan sat on the camp cot, while a Jedi healer attended to his wounds. The fracking vibrosword left a rather deep puncture wound in his side. Malak, silent and forbrooding crossed his arms and scowled.

"You shouldn't have been so careless to lead that charge, into those jungles! You're too important to this cause! The war's still young!" he growled.

"Ah, peace my good friend. We shall defeat them all presently. We're Jedi." Revan advised softly. The healer drew up a holodiagnostics chart.

"You've bruised some ribs, during the fall. Next time, have one of the techs deploy the primary command into the console." She was a tall, thin woman, with piercing violet eyes, and wispy light brown hair.

"Alura, I have taken heed of your good council." Revan said defensibly, raising his palms in defense. Laura shrugged, and packed up her medikit.

"Commander Revan! Commander Malak! General Prower, has arrived sirs."

Trask ignorantly pushed open the camp tent flaps, and panted heavily, having run most of the way from the main junction that separated the landing point and the jungles. Alura sighed, drawing upon the Force to augment herself to a standing position.

"I?m here. What's so blasted important?"

Kelton towered over the young man, nearly matching Malak in obvious annoyance at the summoning. The two Jedi knights surveyed their bandaged leader with a identical scowls. Laura laughed.

"I'll leave you three to discuss matters, meant for your ears only. Come along, dearie." she plucked the back of Trask's uniform, breezing past Kelton.

"Prower, see if you can knock some sense into your idiot little brother, will you?"

"I've been trying to do that, even since this war for first started. but perhaps the Force will put some good sense into him." Kelton acknowledged.

"Mmmmm.hmmm. We'll be out front. You know where to find us. General, be safe. May the Force be with you."

"You as well, Alura." Kelton said.

"This is all fine and good, but by the Force, we've got to beat those beasts back!" Malak roared, throwing down blueprints of the next attack.

"Can't strategy wait until after dinner?" Revan moaned. The young man hissed when the following chuckle caused preemptive spasms in his ribs.

"No, dear brother, it can't." Kelton grouched. Malak jabbed a finger at a cluster of stars.

"Here's where we need your help. We need you to lead a Recon of Jedi snub fighters and portion of our forces into Sterroco. You're also being sent to lead a squadron to flush out pro-Mandalorian resistance Dagory Miner. It should be a fairly easy battle. The people will put up no resi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.