Shenandoah Sector Cantina ( the local thread about anything in general)

Discussion in 'Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    Long story short, It was about 300 of them to one of me. And i would got beat up by flora if i had hit back. LOL
  2. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    We try to have 4 meetings a year in a central location, We were set to have a meeting on the 23rd in charlottesville with one of our other members but they have not contacted us.

I've responded to FM's PM since then.... I told her that I won't be able to make it to any meetings. However, I have since rethought that.... And I'm going to try. So if you guys want to try and plan another C'ville meeting, perhaps in October or November, I'll help pick a date and activities, dinner, whatever.... I'd really like to attend at least one meeting. :p

Anyway. How have you all been? I haven't posted in a while.... I've gotten a job recently and it's got me really tired most of the time.
  3. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    welcome back moonshadow. we missed you, anyway proberly the next one in far off lands might be october. i don't know yet but we will work up the details.
  4. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Far off lands? :p Nice way of putting it.... Anyway. Plenty of places to eat, things to do in Charlottesville.... I'm sure we'll find something exciting. ;)
  5. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah i've kinda always wanted to go there.

now i have a reason.
  6. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweet. :) We could go down to The Corner.... It's a really awesome strip of restaurants and shops down at the University. There's an awesome smoothie shop and a pizza place down there.
  7. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    You know what.... Since I don't get on here much (it's a killer site on dial-up), I figured I'd give you guys some ways to contact me. I'd like to be a more active member....

Anyway. My e-mail address is rabidnraging@yahoo.com. I check that about twice a week. I am the admin at valheraan.proboards32.com, so I can be found there if any of you care to join. I could even make a little FF section there at only we could access.... I dunno. A thought.

So yeah. For planning purposes.... I don't want this October meeting to fall through. And I would enjoy just talking with y'all through either of those....
  8. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    All right. Sorry for the triple postness, but anyway.

So I actually just asked my mom last night if it would be okay for me to attend the meeting. She said yes... but she has to come with me. [face_blush] I believe that if you guys pass the test, I'll be able to attend all future C'ville meetings (which we will only have if I can, I guess :p ). So, I know it's a month off, but.... If you guys could be extra good? I don't know how you all act in real life; you seem like good people, but I just want to.... Well, anyway.
  9. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    sounds cool, this meeting will have to be disscussed in more detail but i am hopeing that it will go through.

as to how we act in real life.................:) it all depends on if forcemedic is there to control the rest of us or not. hahaha
  10. ForceMedic Jedi Knight

star 2
    Gee thanks hon!

"Hi my name is Rae, but you and shmatt can call me grandma!"o_O :p
    [image=http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40974000/jpg/_40974119_old_woman_300.jpg]]
  11. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you don't mind me asking, how old are you MoonShadow?

Nice one, Matt, ForceMedic is always good to have around when AT-AT, Shmatt, and I get together...
  12. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nevermind that question MoonShadow, forgot about profiles...
  13. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey i already have one controller i don't need another. And I love my first controller. heheheheh
  14. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, 17. My mom just doesn't want me to go meet a bunch of random nerds without checking them out first. :p

And shmatt, I hope it's an awesome meeting. :) I have a few ideas already.
  15. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweet, the more the merrier. Parents of younger ones are always a apprciated. Hopefully she won't find us too weird.
  16. ForceMedic Jedi Knight

star 2
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/games5/gamesnmusic2gowithit/Can-of-worms.gif]
  17. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    el oh el, not ALL Star Wars fans are nerds....keep that in mind. Anywho, we should have alot to discuss this meeting, I'm looking forward to it.
  18. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm kind of hoping she'll just sit there and listen.... You know how parents can be about embarrassing their kids. ;)
  19. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh come on i like embaressing stories about when you were younger hehehe.
  20. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, I'm not embarrassed by my childhood. I was too cool. ;) I just don't want her to say dumb stuff.
  21. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh come on i know a;lot about everyone else i need to know stuff about you.
  22. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Well.... I don't have a very compromising childhood, I'm afraid. [face_thinks] Once, when my mom was trying to wake me up, I replied in a half-asleep, groggy voice: "Mom, can't you see I'm trying to open this jar of peanut butter?" while trying to unscrew my blanket. [face_laugh] Good times.

Yeah....
  23. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    hahaha

my mom had a whole conversation with me one night when i was asleep... god only knows what it was about.
  24. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    that reminds me of a really bad army story i had. You will have to ask flora about it sometime.
  25. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.