main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shenandoah Sector Cantina ( the local thread about anything in general)

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Long story short, It was about 300 of them to one of me. And i would got beat up by flora if i had hit back. LOL

2. Moonshadow

Moonshadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2003
    We try to have 4 meetings a year in a central location, We were set to have a meeting on the 23rd in charlottesville with one of our other members but they have not contacted us.

I've responded to FM's PM since then.... I told her that I won't be able to make it to any meetings. However, I have since rethought that.... And I'm going to try. So if you guys want to try and plan another C'ville meeting, perhaps in October or November, I'll help pick a date and activities, dinner, whatever.... I'd really like to attend at least one meeting. :p

Anyway. How have you all been? I haven't posted in a while.... I've gotten a job recently and it's got me really tired most of the time.

3. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    welcome back moonshadow. we missed you, anyway proberly the next one in far off lands might be october. i don't know yet but we will work up the details.

4. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    Far off lands? :p Nice way of putting it.... Anyway. Plenty of places to eat, things to do in Charlottesville.... I'm sure we'll find something exciting. ;)

5. shmatt

shmatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    yeah i've kinda always wanted to go there.

now i have a reason.

6. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    Sweet. :) We could go down to The Corner.... It's a really awesome strip of restaurants and shops down at the University. There's an awesome smoothie shop and a pizza place down there.

7. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    You know what.... Since I don't get on here much (it's a killer site on dial-up), I figured I'd give you guys some ways to contact me. I'd like to be a more active member....

Anyway. My e-mail address is rabidnraging@yahoo.com. I check that about twice a week. I am the admin at valheraan.proboards32.com, so I can be found there if any of you care to join. I could even make a little FF section there at only we could access.... I dunno. A thought.

So yeah. For planning purposes.... I don't want this October meeting to fall through. And I would enjoy just talking with y'all through either of those....

8. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    All right. Sorry for the triple postness, but anyway.

So I actually just asked my mom last night if it would be okay for me to attend the meeting. She said yes... but she has to come with me. [face_blush] I believe that if you guys pass the test, I'll be able to attend all future C'ville meetings (which we will only have if I can, I guess :p ). So, I know it's a month off, but.... If you guys could be extra good? I don't know how you all act in real life; you seem like good people, but I just want to.... Well, anyway.

9. shmatt

Mar 21, 2005
    sounds cool, this meeting will have to be disscussed in more detail but i am hopeing that it will go through.

as to how we act in real life.................:) it all depends on if forcemedic is there to control the rest of us or not. hahaha

10. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Gee thanks hon!

"Hi my name is Rae, but you and shmatt can call me grandma!"o_O :p
    [image=http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40974000/jpg/_40974119_old_woman_300.jpg]]

11. JediTwin16

JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    If you don't mind me asking, how old are you MoonShadow?

Nice one, Matt, ForceMedic is always good to have around when AT-AT, Shmatt, and I get together...

12. JediTwin16

Feb 28, 2005
    Nevermind that question MoonShadow, forgot about profiles...

13. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Hey i already have one controller i don't need another. And I love my first controller. heheheheh

14. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    Yeah, 17. My mom just doesn't want me to go meet a bunch of random nerds without checking them out first. :p

And shmatt, I hope it's an awesome meeting. :) I have a few ideas already.

15. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Sweet, the more the merrier. Parents of younger ones are always a apprciated. Hopefully she won't find us too weird.

16. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/games5/gamesnmusic2gowithit/Can-of-worms.gif]

17. JediTwin16

Feb 28, 2005
    el oh el, not ALL Star Wars fans are nerds....keep that in mind. Anywho, we should have alot to discuss this meeting, I'm looking forward to it.

18. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    I'm kind of hoping she'll just sit there and listen.... You know how parents can be about embarrassing their kids. ;)

19. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Oh come on i like embaressing stories about when you were younger hehehe.

20. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    Oh, I'm not embarrassed by my childhood. I was too cool. ;) I just don't want her to say dumb stuff.

21. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Oh come on i know a;lot about everyone else i need to know stuff about you.

22. Moonshadow

Mar 11, 2003
    Well.... I don't have a very compromising childhood, I'm afraid. [face_thinks] Once, when my mom was trying to wake me up, I replied in a half-asleep, groggy voice: "Mom, can't you see I'm trying to open this jar of peanut butter?" while trying to unscrew my blanket. [face_laugh] Good times.

Yeah....

23. shmatt

Mar 21, 2005
    hahaha

my mom had a whole conversation with me one night when i was asleep... god only knows what it was about.

24. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    that reminds me of a really bad army story i had. You will have to ask flora about it sometime.

25. shmatt

Mar 21, 2005
    ahaha i will

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.