main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~She's my Sin~ :: J/K dark songfic ::

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Elfsheen, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Title: She's my Sin
    Author: Elfsheen
    Disclaimer: i do not own Star Wars, nor it's characters, names and places. I do not make any money of this, it's purely for fun

Nor do I own the lyric/song. It belongs the the great band NIGHTWISH
    Summary: Kyp's recount of a dark event in his life.

[b]SHE?S MY SIN[/b]

[i]Take heed, dear heart
    Once apart, she can touch nor me nor you
    Dressed as one
    A wolf will betray a lamb[/i]

The Force is pure and good. It is the individuals who define its nature. It is them who decide whether the Force is light or dark. I found this out the hard way. Light and dark, it is not as easy as it sounds, nor as simple. There is a place in between. The area they that is called the grey area, where there?s both good and evil. Does such an area exist? It must be. I have to believe that.

I have to believe I can come back.

[i]Lead astray the gazers
    The razors on your seducing skin
    In the meadow of sinful thoughts
    Every flower?s perfect[/i]

I watched her tuck a strand of dark brown hair behind her ear before combing her hand through her long hair. Such an illogical move, but so typical for Jaina Solo when she frustrated. She sighed loudly before she dumped the hydro spanner in the toolbox beside her. It fell with a loud clank. ?How long have you been standing there Durron?? she suddenly said without looking at me.

?Long enough to see that fixing that hyperdrive is a lost cause, not even a Tusken would take up that thing. Anyway, is that how you greet your friends these days?? I said, trying hard not to smile while looking slightly offended. No matter how much time went by, she never changed. Well, some thing never change, other things certainly had.

She turned and slowly walked towards where I was leaning against the doorpost of the hangar. ?A lost cause can be a cause again, if turned in the right direction. You cost me my concentration Durron. Why have you come?? She kept her stone face and an annoyed tone.

?Cost you inspiration? I thought I was your mechanics muse? Here I thought I would do you a favor by stopping by stopping by,? I pushed off and walked towards her.

A huge goofy grin showed on her face and she sprinted the last few meters towards me before jumping in my arms. ?You are. It?s been too long!? she mumbled somewhere in my neck.

?Oh you know, saving the galaxy. It?s a time consuming business,? I replied while hugging her close. She was right. It was too long. How could I have stayed away for so long? ?How?ve you been??

?Save that for later muse,? she said before blatantly slanting her lips on mine. ?Yes, Goddess,? I said sometime later and kissed her back.

[i]To paradise with pleasure haunted by fear[/i]

She?d cut herself off from the Force, or at least put up shield impassable for me. Not a good sign.

?Jaina! What happened? What?s wrong? Why??? I tried to say, but she ran by me without stopping. I wondered if she?d even seen me. She had

?They?ve betrayed us!? she shouted back at me from the end of the hallway.

Betrayed us? Who had? As my mind tried to wrap itself around the question, the answer came to me. The New Galactic Alliance, formed just before the defeat of the Yuuzhan Vong. They had never been comfortable with the Jedi after a few minor incidents. Too much like old Palpatine. History always repeats itself, or does it? That left the question as to how.

I raced after Jaina.

I caught up to her as she reached her Uncle?s office. Force she was fast.

?Jaina wait! Tell me what happened.? I asked before she could knock on the door.

She turned to me. Her eyes looked haunted with a familiar fear. ?They?ve imprisoned Mom and Dad. Did you know that they went over to talk to them about improving the situation for the Jedi??

It sounded like something the NGA would do. It was also very much like Han and Leia to go over there and talk about improving the Jedi?s current position. Well more like Leia?s style. ?Did Master Skywalker know about this, Jaina? A

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    :eek: Jaina is a killer! and Kyp helped! Really dark, but beautiful, Elfsheen. Sometimes if you really care about someone you will do something you don't want to, but this is about the most extreme :p The song lyrics worked well. Great twist, and I did kind of smile when Jaina killed Jacen [face_devil] Really great work, I always look for your posts, cos I know its going to be something really original. brilliant!

3. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Wild. That's really wild. Great job, as usual, Elf.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

4. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    really exciting elf. i like the part about jaina licking her fingers. put her even more into the preditor role.

Jez

5. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Wow. Very nice, but very distrubing at the same time. but it shows that Kyp loves her and would do anything for her.

~~Jilly

6. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    ::jaw drops::

Interesting idea. Very interesting. I like the devotion, no matter what.

Must think on devotion.

I also liked that last section where Jaina is thinking. Well written.

-Saber

7. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Yoda: [face_blush] That is so sweet! That's probably the sweetest comment I've ever gotten for one of my fics

Ambyr-Rose: lol wild? You think so? Cool! Thanks for reading!

Jez: yeah, that was kinda a dark part, but I liked it, fits the song

JainaDurron: nice and disturbing...I know. That's what the song is like. It is why I thought of the devotion part.

SaberBlade: hahaha, devotion and promisses are tricky things. Especially if you don't know a person's dark side ;) Got inspiration?

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Dark indeed.

Thats good, real good.

9. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    loved it :D

Know the band, love their music....

10. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    3MD_PsychoSniper: thank! I'm glad you liked it!

LumiKuningatar: Thanks :) LOL good band itsn't it?

11. LumiKuningatar

Nov 10, 2003
    oh yes, I own all their CDs and know all the songs by heart.. I worship them... well, not exactly but nearly... I haven't built a shrine yet...

12. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    LOL! Cool. How long have you been a fan? I only recently. A friend recommended me songs and I've been a fan ever since. I love the cd Wishmaster. I have Angels fall first? also.

13. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Never heard of the band, lol.

14. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Very good Elf! Sooo dark, but good all at the same time.

Fireyforce

15. LumiKuningatar

Nov 10, 2003
    I've loved them for over five years now... Heard them from a friend in Finland, who wasn't too crazy about them but knew me well enough to recommend... I love her so much for it.. You do know that they are going to launch a new CD in June, when they're going to a world tour...

16. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    _3MD_PsychoSniper: Look them up, they're really really good!

Fireyforce: thanks for reading! :)

LumiKuningatar: Woa long time fan! I haven't really looked into their history, but I knew about the new cd. Going to keep an eye out for it, possibly two ;)

17. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
  18. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
  19. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    UP...this got nominated :eek:

20. Rowan_Jade

Rowan_Jade Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2003
    :eek:

whoa!

Wow!

whoa!

Okay then....... um, I'm..... um....... wow!

I'm going back to read this again, cause, well, WOW!

Just out of curiosity, how'd she lick the blood off her fingers if she cut them up with a lightsaber? Doesn't a lightsaber cauterize a wound? Okay,then, enough of me being picky.......

Great view of the "other side" Elf!

-Ro

21. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Thanks :) You have a point there. I just assumed artiry...much blood and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.