Rocky M, NC Shindo's Journey to the West (Warrior in San Diego)

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_the_Stricken, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, guys, I got my final set of orders. The ones that will be set in stone.
    First, I go to ISM "C" school in sunny kick arse San Diego for about a month or two! Then I get to go back to Damneck for a second "C" school called JTIDS. Then my ship......
    LHD 1: The USS Wasp.
    Hells Yeah!
    So, I will be away fro just a bit longer, and then finally I will return to whence I came.
    Man, I already hace alot of info on the school in Calli. Ahh, it's gonna be so awsome.
    Spring time...me...in San Diego....single guy......raging barbarian sex drive.....
    "All I need now is a twelve year old girl and a donkey!"
    So...I will always keep in touch.
    I'll let you know how San Diego is.
    I leave April 3rd.
  2. AlexanderElessidil Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. star-killer1 Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I just found out today from my PLR that he is trying to get me to San Diego THIS FRIDAY.
    That would be great!
    I can't describe the feeling I have right now.
    It's like...intercourse with angels.
    The only negative to this is I gotta sell alot of crap that I don't really need to tote with me...guitar, amp, huge TV, insanity(I really wanna get rid of that-lol).
    But poor Chris(ALexander E.) is down about my leaving. And to tell the truth, I'm actually a bit sad. Of all the people I've managed to be friends with...I'd think of him as like one of you guys back at home.
    It would be cool if he got on the same ship as me; another buddy of ours is going to the same exact school and ship as me.
    But that's the beauty of the Fan Force. It keeps us in touch, no matter where are roads lead us. Hooyah!
    (I have to stop him from reading this post so he can't see that I'm actually a big softie). [face_coffee]
  5. AlexanderElessidil Jedi Knight

star 1
    *sob* Im going to miss him. *sob*:_|
  6. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    if you want proof of how big a softie... POKE HIM IN THE RIBS~!~! sporry had to spill the beans topher...
  7. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ohhhh!
    You wait til I get back!! [face_coffee]
    Grrr! ;)
  8. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, guys...
    This will be my final post in Great Lakes.
    I leave to go to San Diego, where is it warmer, the base is awsome, and Giggity Giggity Integrated barracks! Ahem...sorry. ]-}

To all my comrades back home, this doesn't apply to you that much cuz I haven't seen you all in a while anyway, so-lol-but early summer I will be finally hitting back the east coast for my second "C" school. Hooya.

But this is more specifically to Alexander:
    [He'll read this soon enough]
    Of course I have my friends back home...and while I was here, I made a friend with someone I could call a true ally.
    I see him as one of us. Even though none of you guys have actually met him, he IS one of us-lol.
    I've gotten to know him for a long while now, and I guess now with me leaving--it's like I felt when I left home to come here last year. Like I really, really didn't want to go b/c I was afraid to leave behind all of the things I loved and cherished.
    But I really didn't leave anything behind. :D
    But now I just have another I can call a brother.
    We'll meet again, Christian.
    Samurai's Honor. [face_coffee]
  9. freako104 Jedi Knight

star 1
  10. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.