main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Ship Modding

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    I know Jace has asked about getting together to do a mod on his shuttle with me in mid-jan. If anyone else would like to mod a ship they have let me know. I would like to set up a date soon to do this. Maybe the first week of Feb. I would like to hold this here at our place in Brandon. I have lots of leds and will pick up more off of ebay soon. If you wanna do a mod, let me know what you wanna do to it and I can tell you what you will need for it.

I have a shuttle and an A-wing i wanna do. i know Jace would like to mod his shuttle like I did for Marie.

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    First weekend of Feb? Im there. I'll go ahead and ask off for Sunday now. Also if anyone is interested in a shuttle of their own, I picked up an extra Imperial Shuttle (target exclusive) before they sold out last month, so if anyone missed that, or if you crapped your pants upon seeing Maries shuttle and you want your own, I will be bringing it with me to the modding event and whoever wants it can have it for original Target cost of ($59.99 + tax). First come first served lol.

onward

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I beleive that is a good weekend for me also. Maybe Denise can help me get my Imprerial jaqcket done. I will bring my shuttle so folks can see it. If you have not already

4. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Any time Marie. Still got your gown material too.

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay, so we are meeting at Denise & Ross's on Feb. 3rd. Right!!! Project workshop!!!. Bring food and munchies and whatever else you want to work on. I will bring my extar cold/heat tool. I will also bring a veggie tray and some other foods.

6. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Sounds like a plan...I have extra machines for anyone working on costuming.

7. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Yo Jace I got my Sith Star Fight today at wally world for 20bucks. I found some really small lights not leds. But small bulb lights for models, Im gonna try to pick some up for my sith fighter. It rules best star fight yet. Now I have to get the Kit Fisto fighter next. So if you see his grab it.

8. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    GREAT! for the last 2 weeks every time ive gone into a target or wally I check for you but all I kept finding were the Hailfire droid and Trade Federation tank. The sith fighter was always gone. Did you open it yet? ... bah, who am I kidding lol, of course you did :D Awesome ship eh?

9. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Oh and Kit fisto's is out of the quesion. I bought one in November when they were on clearance, and went back a week later to buy a few more for customizing and they were all gone. Hit every Target in pinellas, they're cleaned out. Your best bet is to wait until Saesee Tiins fighter hits spring of this year.

onward

10. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    I'll have to pick up Kits fight on ebay then, seen a bunch of them there. Let me know when the other one comes out. All Im collectiong now are the trooper 12" and the jedi fighters.

11. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    I just got my time off request for that sunday approved, but if as marie says, its on Saturday the 3rd, I cant make it. Which day were you thinking ross, when we discussed it I was thinking sunday. LMK

12. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Jace you come over on 2/4....we'll be here. We're always here unless we're not.[face_batting]

13. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Jace what ever day your open is fine, we'll be here for sure. Its not hard to get here from your side of the bay. Real easy, just PM and I will get you directions dude. Marie if you wanna come on the 3rd please do. Sunday is better for me too.

14. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Sunday might be okay, as Sat. will be my first day off in 3 weeks...I might sleep in that day. However; I might be there by 10 am...anyone intersted in me making breakfast for us? Eggs or pancakes, bacon or sausage, etc. Let me know so I can pick up stuff when I go shopping.

15. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Ellison and I will be there, too. That Saturday and Sunday are both good for us, so just let us know when. I don't think we have anything we are working on (at least SW related- I do have some quilts I'm working on so I can make some money), but we will be there to hang out.

Our birthdays are a couple of days before that- mine is January 31 and his is February 1- so you can all come bearing presents and/or money. ([face_laugh] JK!)

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again. The trip to the movies with Ross, Denise, and the traveling scout mascot was a lot of fun.

16. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Sunday morning breakfast....okay we can do that Marie. I'll have the juice, coffee and crossants...Our house is open all day for visitors and modders. It is also Alex's birthday and I can not think of anything short of having Alex here that I'd rather do then spend it with my friends who have been my strength since the beginning.

Oooohhh do we give out birthday spankin's? [face_devil]

17. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay great! I'll add a birthday cake for a snack later on. Sounds like a great time...Is there anything I can bring for you guys(J & E) ....I will also bring fruit and I use soy butter so that is vegan also. Sounds like a fun day to me...really looking forward to it.

18. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    OK so the 4th is when everyone is coming by then, GRRRRReat. Can't wait to have ya all over.

19. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Ellison and I will bring anything we can think of. We'll see you there!

And no birthday spankings! Instead, how about a laptop with at least 1GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce video card in at least series 7. You know, its funny how whenever I tell anyone that is what I want for my birthday they laugh. I tried to talk my mom into believing she should get me one so that I can use it for productive reasons, but she saw right through me and knew it was for gaming.

20. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    LOL nice try anyway Jamie, it never hurts to try right.;)

21. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey Jace I finished up another ship yesterday. My Awing now has led engines and an led in the cockpit. It supper easy to do, when they made the molds for this ship they had planned to put sound or lights on it. It already had a battery compartment and a place for the swtich to go. All I had to do was run the wires and drill 3 holes for the leds to fit in. I used 3 amber leds for this ship it looks great. I will give it a new paint job later.

22. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey, the inner tube on the shuttle stand came loose. I will bring it so you can fix it. I don't want to mess it up by trying to take it apart myself.

23. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay I will be making breakfast for all on the 4th. (this is the anniversary of my first husbands death) So this helps me a great deal to keep busy and be with friends. So far the menu is: eggs, bacon, waffles, coffee, juice, fruit. Anything special I need to get for vegan diets? Also birthday cake, I know we have some other birthdays and I am just putting HB on the cake...and yes it will be SW theme, already picked out and I will order this weekend. Okay anything else?

24. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    We'll be having a new guest that I have met here on the boards who is in Tampa area. Looking forward to meeting Shaak_Ti aka jedi_master_rachael. I have been a busy bee for the 501st Pathfinders and have been sewing full time to keep the guys in soft armor. Also doing a Klingon wedding gown and Male Klingon Armor for a Dragoncon wedding of two my friends from KAG. Keeping it busy.

25. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey everybody. I will try to make it out on the 4th, sounds like it will be a good time. Not sure what I want to work on yet, but I'll think about it some more. Oh and my birthday was on wednesday ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.