main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Ships --- all 'shippers - from J/Z to J/NY - the romantic puzzle shall soon be solved. *Please R/R*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Stormtrooper_TK-421, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Stormtrooper_TK-421 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Title: 'Ships
    Author: myself
    Genre: Touches of humor
    Characters: read and find out [face_mischief]
    Disclaimer: I don't own any of this...not even the fan created 'ships [face_hypnotized] :p
    Secound Disclaimer: none of this is intended to demote any 'ship, or any character :) I have a little fun with stuff, but I'm not attacking any 'ship and going, "This one sucks!" [face_shame_on_you] so... [:D] enjoy the fic!
    Third Disclaimer: Although this is AU, there are TSW Spoilers in this fic

Dedication: To every supporter of every 'ship. Whether you've created one, grown up supporting one, or are indifferent to everything except for J/Z. This is for all of you.

'Ships

?Well,? Jacen began as he looked out at all of the people he had invited to this meeting. ?I think it?s time we begin. First on the plate: who does Anakin end up with??

?Me,? Tahiri said as she rose to her feet. ?I mean, he came back from the grave. I deserve him.?

?Sounds fine to me,? Anakin said. ?I?m glad to be alive, even happier to be with Tahiri.? He grinned and she blushed.

Jacen nodded, but then his eye brow rose slightly. ?Anakin, how exactly did you come back from the dead, anyway??

?I was reincarnated by the power of protest,? Anakin explained.

?Which means?? Jacen pressed.

?Lots of fans got mad, and figured out how to bring me back to life with back door theories, and a few even resorted to hate mail.?

?Right,? Jacen said, already off thinking about the next topic of discussion, and wondering how things would work out. ?Anyway,? he said. ?Next matter, this one a bit harder: who does Jaina end up with??

All at once, Zekk, Jag, and Kyp rose to their feet, shouting about how they all deserved Jaina.

?One at a time, gentlemen!? Jacen yelled over the sounds of their voices. As they all sat down, defeated, he turned to Zekk. ?You first.?

?I loved her first,? Zekk said. ?And I?ve gone through enough angst for four guys. And despite all she?s done to me, I still love her. She won?t find that in any other guy. I love her more than anything else, my own life.?

?Valid reasons,? Jacen agreed. He glanced over at Jag. ?Anything you have to say for yourself??

?While Zekk was having his teen angst issues, I was saving Jaina?s butt,? Jag said coolly. ?I?ve done a lot more for her than Zekk ever has. All Zekk ever did was drool over her. In fact, he almost killed her, once when he turned to the Dark Side.?

?You almost killed her too,? Zekk pointed out. ?And more than one time.?

?Well, it wasn?t my fault! At least I didn?t turn my back on my allies, and join the enemy. I stood true to my devotions.?

?So the Solo?s are the enemy now?? Zekk mused incredulously.

?No, but the Second Imperium was.?

?I thought you were Imperial??

?That?s not what I meant,? Jag claimed. ?I just meant that you should have stayed with the Solo?s instead of going the Shadow Academy.?

?And you should have left the Chiss and gone with the Solo?s,? Zekk disputed.

?I ? I - ?

?Can I say a few words?? Kyp Durron piped up.

?Yes,? a frustrated Jacen encouraged.

?Well, I think both Zekk and Jag are really out of the picture. I mean, I?m an older guy, but those two punks both had the nerve to try and kill her. Chiss set aside, Dark Side set aside, they both almost killed her.?

?Yeah, Kyp,? Zekk spoke up. ?And you?ve only destroyed?how many worlds??

?A few,? Kyp conceded. ?But I didn?t try and kill Jaina.?

?You attacked her Uncle, however? Jag noted.

?Exar Kun,? Kyp excused. ?It was his fault.?

?Excuses,? Jag scoffed.

?Yeah, like your fancy Chiss duty excuse,? Kyp replied. ?Love is more important than war, Jag.?

?You sound like a tree hugging pacifist,? Zekk snorted. ?Jaina likes war. Right, Jaina??

?Umm,? Jaina pondered. ?I?m really actually not sure. Haven?t we fought enough wars??

?Not really,? Anakin spoke up. ?Not according to the fans.?

?The ones that brought you back?? Jacen asked.

?Some of

2. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    LOL. I'm not a Jacen/Nem yim fan but this was handled in a most amusing fashion. I burst out laughing a few times.
    It's very true about Tenel Ka. Pooor girl stuck as Queen to an Empire of the hottest human men in the galaxy all vieing for her attention..
    :p
    [face_laugh]
    Jacen can now be on Jerry Springer.

Zekk the overeager.

Anakin's revivial from death, "The fans will be with you, always." ;)

3. emeraldshadow

emeraldshadow Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 7, 2005
    Hilarious, but, with you as the author, a certain degree of humor is expected. There are so many more ships that deserve to be mentioned and made fun of and I was kind of disappointed that they weren't, but I don't know how you could have worked them all into the same story. All in all, I still really enjoyed the story (and not just because Jaina ended up with Zekk;) ).

4. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    That was great. What about Jacen and Jysella Horn? :D

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Hilarious! [face_laugh] A great way to start the morning! :D

6. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] That was hilarious!

?Lots of fans got mad, and figured out how to bring me back to life with back door theories, and a few even resorted to hate mail.?

[face_laugh] That's my favorite part

So ?officially?:
    Kyp/Nurse Lola
    She'll love that one

Danni/Science
    Tenal Ka/One Hundred Guys Better Looking Than Jacen Solo

[face_laugh]

Awsome Job!

7. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    I almost didn't venture in here.. Would you believe that?:eek:

But to be honest. I have liked your work so I peeked and OMG Kyp and Nurse Lola!!!! I [face_love]it.

Seriously this was side splittingly funny.

Hey, I think I wrote one of those letters.

?Not really,? Anakin spoke up. ?Not according to the fans.?

?The ones that brought you back?? Jacen asked.

?Some of them,? Anakin said.

?But?if we fight another war, there?s a chance you could die again.?

?Exactly.?

Or they could kill Jacen, which would mean a lot less letters. :p

Kyp/Nurse Lola

I'm going to have that made canon. They should. I mean if they can use my niece's name for J/TK's baby they should have no problem using mine for a love interest for Kyp. I'm just saying.

8. Jedi_Fel

Jedi_Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2005
    CAN'T BREATH... LAUGHING TOO HARD... *dies*[face_laugh]

9. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    SpiritofEowyn: Jacen on Jerry Springer?!? LMA(rse)O! [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] *fights back plot bunnies* [face_mischief] ;) and yes, Zekk is a bit overeager...but hey, if I was in his circumstance, and Jaina suddenly picked me after all those long years, I'd probably dive at her to kiss her too [face_whistling] O:)

emeraldshadow: yes, alas, I could not cover everything, but I did have a lot of fun covering what I did. And yes, my fics seem to have built up a reputation for having mucho humor in them 8-} :)

Chilla: Jacen/Jysella? [face_thinking] Never heard of that one...but as it is in this fic, I think Jacen's got enough love interests for now :p

VaderLVR64: Thanks for reading! [face_coffee] :)

princess_melissa: Bringing Anakin back > recieving more hate mail for killing him, it seems ;) :cool: I do wonder about Danni, though - I hope she's happy with this...science [face_thinking] oh well, that's cannon, that wasn't me who came up with that one! [face_laugh]

Lola64: you wrote hate mail? :eek: *...long pause...* Oh Force, that's great! [face_laugh] I think you might be right about Jacen, though...he's kinda being a Ronto Brain in the profics right now, [face_frustrated] which was reflected in my fic, I think ;) glad you enjoyed the Nurse Lola mention, I figured you'd enjoy that @};- :p [:D] and Allana is your neice? :eek: well, then Nurse Lola should easily be made cannon! [face_laugh]

Jedi_Fel: Ack! Don't die! :eek: :oops: brings Jedi Fel back from the grave with the power of the Force* sorry about the...*cough* well, dying, but I'm glad you enjoyed the fic! :D

10. Kit_Kat

Kit_Kat Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2005
    So ?officially?:

Jag/Shawnkyr
    Kyp/Nurse Lola
    Anakin/Tahiri
    Jaina/Zekk
    Jacen/Nen Yim
    Danni/Science
    Tenal Ka/One Hundred Guys Better Looking Than Jacen Solo

LOL[face_laugh]

?You sound like a tree hugging pacifist,? Zekk snorted. ?Jaina likes war. Right, Jaina??

LOL, CAROTFTTL {choking and rolling on the floor trying to laugh}

[face_laugh]

is there gonna b more?

it was great!

11. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    I LOVE you for the J/NY. May I add this to the index?

12. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    Kit_Kat: whoa there! don't choke! someone died already from reading this fic! :p (*note to self*...give medical disclaimer on my next humor fic...) as far as there being more...I dunno. That "Jacen on Jerry Springer" plot bunny I mentioned three posts ago on my reply to the first wave of readers is still nagging at me... [face_thinking] so there's a possibility for a sequel. :) thanks for reading!

VongChild: I was hoping you'd enjoy the J/NY-ness ;) and yep, you can add it to the index. that'd be awesome. thanks for the r/r! :)

13. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    I love that=D= Especially with Jaina and Zekk together:)

14. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    [face_laugh] Hilarious! Besides, it ended up J/Z and J/NY ... how could I not love it? ;)

Zekk raised his fists into the air and cheered. ?They both left!? he exclaimed. He looked over at Jaina. ?So will you pick me now??
    Jaina shrugged. ?Sure, why not??

[face_laugh] Her enthusiasm is astounding. :p (And I half expected her to turn him down, even after Jag and Kyp left. :p)

?Uh, and Jacen.? Anakin coughed. ?I think you?re forgetting something.?
    ?What?s that??
    ?Well, you kinda impregnated, Tenal Ka? You should probably stick with her.?

[face_laugh] Anakin might have a point there. [face_laugh]

?One minute,? Nen Yim said over her shoulder as she walked out. ?Or you?ll be sleeping in the Embrace of Pain.?

[face_laugh]

15. Jedi_Fel

Oct 1, 2005
    cool! the last time i died in someone's thread they just left the corpse sitting there.

16. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    padawanlissa: glad you enjoyed! :)

jedi_of_ennth: Yep, Jaina's super duper exited she's with Zekk! [face_laugh] and yes, Anakin does have a point! *rolls eyes at Jacen* :rolleyes: I think Nen Yim *should* make him sleep in the Embrace of Pain! ;)

Jedi_Fel: Now *that* quote right there is sig worthy! [face_laugh] *goes to add it*

oh...and have any of you noticed that when the laughing face freezes it looks like a dude out of some bad Japaneese cartoon? [face_thinking]

17. Jedi_Fel

Oct 1, 2005
    what it's the truth they just blissfully ignored me while everyone else laughed at it.

18. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    well, my friend, TK-421 never leaves anyone to die in his threads. so if you ever die in another one of my fics, per chance, I'll resurrect you again [face_peace]

19. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    OK...I admit it...I laughed out loud!

That was very funny. Thank you for sharing

Fee

20. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    pregnantpadme: Thanks for reading! :D

21. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Jacen/Nen Yim? Who started this blasphemy?
    shoulda made Jacen a polygamist

22. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Ambitious, though I am just BLINKING at Nurse Lola. :)

23. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    LOL! Cute, very, very cute.

I adored it, the whole thing was very well done, very humorus - you're writing yourself into a "Humor-is-expected" corner my friend - not that it's a bad thing, well done :D

24. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Nov 29, 2004
    Valley_Lord: In a completely pure way, I actually think the J/NY 'ship is very interesting. I've enjoyed some of the fics written about it, and I believe them to be very fine additions to the collection of fics here on theforce.net. :)

DarthIshtar: [face_laugh] the Nurse Lola thing is a big inside - or not so inside if you've read Children of the Force - joke we have about theforce.net's very own Lola64. :D She likes Kyp a lot, so she made a cameo in the Children of the Force as Nurse Lola, and got to run into Kyp. [face_peace]

Jade_Max: yes, I have come to a bit of a place where humor seems to reign over all other genres in my writing. [face_thinking] although I want to write some non-humor vig's, so don't be suprised if you see a few of those too...and much more humor will come too, that's for certain 8-} :p

25. Emperion_Blade_Gaurd

Emperion_Blade_Gaurd Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Yyae! J/NY rocks! Another all around hilarious story TK!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.