Ships, ships and more ships

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Avii, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. Avii Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey everyone,

I have recently picked up collecting again with the new Clone Wars and Vintage action figures but my collection seems to be empty without ships. I really enjoy the vehicles and ships of the universe and I was wondering what is the best way to collect them. What I mean is, would it be better to get the Hasbro figures/ships or get the lego? I like to have complete sets. So if I got a ship I would have to get pilots and any other lil accessories needed. Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
    Avii
  2. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I vote for legos, but they are expensive. And Hasbro has some neat stuff. WotC released a set of miniatures as one of their mini games, but they're small, and have the common/uncommon/rare baseball card system. But they're on sale now because they're discontinued.
  3. Avii Jedi Knight

star 1
    I also forgot that there are the Revell models as well as the titanium series models as well. Are those products very detailed?
  4. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, they're pre-painted, so there's no painting or decals to apply, which to me is at least 1/2 the fun taken away. The X- and Y-wing models are both pretty good. Can't say about the others.

I'm tempted to buy a millenium falcon and put lights into it again. (last time I accidentally hooked a 9-volt up to the 3-volt section. Was nice and bright. For about 3 seconds)
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.