main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shirt

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Xanthe_ShHarr, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    Its just an idea, but I was thinking about if people seem interested from this group that we could get york/lancaster fanforce shirts. I have resources and connections with places that do custom apparel for sports and groups. I thought it would be neat to do this.... thoughts please

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I fully agree that a shirt would be a great idea.

Does anyone want to come up with a emblem for the group or do we just want to go with the Black Sun symbol?

3. Xanthe_ShHarr

May 29, 2003
    I can do all the business with the t-shirts cause we know people that run a business of tshirt designs.

But i do need some help with ideas for what to put on it... Im thinking we need to put 'york/lancaster, PA fanforce' 'Black Sun Elite' a black sun symbol and maybe 'star wars'.

4. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    We definitely need to have Star Wars on the shirts and somewhat predominant so that as soon as people see us, they know that we are SW fans.

Are we thinking t-shirts, polos, long sleeve Ts?

5. Xanthe_ShHarr

May 29, 2003
    Either would be great, im not a fan of long sleeve but if thats what people want. Im thinking t-shirt or polo. Another question whats your idea on where to put the writing/symbols, front? back? front and back?

6. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    I'm all for a shirt idea, I'll try to think of some ideas.

7. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, as for placement, that mainly depends on what type of shirt we go with. Polos really tend to only have the logo and writing on the left chest area. Whereas, T-shirts are more flexible in placement as you can have stuff on the back and front center or back and front left chest.

8. Xanthe_ShHarr

May 29, 2003
    I really cant decide which I would like better. So its up to everyone else please reply with your favorite style.

9. Xanthe_ShHarr

May 29, 2003
    we should get cracking on these shirts

10. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    I like the idea of having shirts.I immediatly thought of a military rank style shirt.Kindof like the top piece that Imperial officers wore.Except with a more underground feel to it since Black Sun was not the empire.But instead a underground criminal organazation.So for instance maybe on the right shoulder have the Black Sun logo_On the upper left chest area have York/Lancaster Fan Force with some type of military rank ensignia underneath.And then the Star Wars logo on upper back part of the shirt.I know it's a bit complicated,but you asked for idea's. :D

11. SliP_SitH_KnoT

Oct 24, 2004
    So is the whole idea of some kind of shirt dead?Cause I personally liked it.I was just wondering......

12. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, the idea sort of died off with the lack of activity in the group this summer. I am still interested in doing it, but a lot of it depends on whether Megan can still get them made and whether we can revive interest in the group with membership growth.

13. SliP_SitH_KnoT

Oct 24, 2004
    Yeah,I still think it's a great idea.So if anyone else still wants to do it SPEAK UP!Speaking of Megan,whatever happened to her?Assanated by a Dark Lord of the Sith perhaps?Jedi are few and between these days......

14. Ventressismymistress

Ventressismymistress Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    I would definitely be down for having a shirt, that would be pretty cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.