Shirt

Discussion in 'York/lancaster, PA' started by Xanthe_ShHarr, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Master

star 4
    Its just an idea, but I was thinking about if people seem interested from this group that we could get york/lancaster fanforce shirts. I have resources and connections with places that do custom apparel for sports and groups. I thought it would be neat to do this.... thoughts please
  2. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    I fully agree that a shirt would be a great idea.

Does anyone want to come up with a emblem for the group or do we just want to go with the Black Sun symbol?
  3. Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Master

star 4
    I can do all the business with the t-shirts cause we know people that run a business of tshirt designs.

But i do need some help with ideas for what to put on it... Im thinking we need to put 'york/lancaster, PA fanforce' 'Black Sun Elite' a black sun symbol and maybe 'star wars'.
  4. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    We definitely need to have Star Wars on the shirts and somewhat predominant so that as soon as people see us, they know that we are SW fans.

Are we thinking t-shirts, polos, long sleeve Ts?
  5. Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Master

star 4
    Either would be great, im not a fan of long sleeve but if thats what people want. Im thinking t-shirt or polo. Another question whats your idea on where to put the writing/symbols, front? back? front and back?
  6. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm all for a shirt idea, I'll try to think of some ideas.
  7. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, as for placement, that mainly depends on what type of shirt we go with. Polos really tend to only have the logo and writing on the left chest area. Whereas, T-shirts are more flexible in placement as you can have stuff on the back and front center or back and front left chest.
  8. Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Master

star 4
    I really cant decide which I would like better. So its up to everyone else please reply with your favorite style.
  9. Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Master

star 4
    we should get cracking on these shirts
  10. SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Knight

star 1
    I like the idea of having shirts.I immediatly thought of a military rank style shirt.Kindof like the top piece that Imperial officers wore.Except with a more underground feel to it since Black Sun was not the empire.But instead a underground criminal organazation.So for instance maybe on the right shoulder have the Black Sun logo_On the upper left chest area have York/Lancaster Fan Force with some type of military rank ensignia underneath.And then the Star Wars logo on upper back part of the shirt.I know it's a bit complicated,but you asked for idea's. :D
  11. SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Knight

star 1
    So is the whole idea of some kind of shirt dead?Cause I personally liked it.I was just wondering......
  12. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, the idea sort of died off with the lack of activity in the group this summer. I am still interested in doing it, but a lot of it depends on whether Megan can still get them made and whether we can revive interest in the group with membership growth.
  13. SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah,I still think it's a great idea.So if anyone else still wants to do it SPEAK UP!Speaking of Megan,whatever happened to her?Assanated by a Dark Lord of the Sith perhaps?Jedi are few and between these days......
  14. Ventressismymistress Jedi Padawan

I would definitely be down for having a shirt, that would be pretty cool.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.