main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Shirts are in!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by FearAndBullets, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    They've been in since late Friday.
    If you've paid for one, let's arrange for a meeting.

*If you weren't aware of this before, I just want you to know that I was slammed with an unexpected cost of $55, on Thursday, for screen set-up fees by the printers and the shirts cost a little more a piece. If you donated to the web, you're pretty much set. Kat($8.97), Kris($4.68) and Eric($4.83) are the only ones that need to bring money when they pick up the shirts. I'm really sorry that this happened. I was fuming when they called with the "oh, by the way". Hopefully this doesn't inconvenience anyone. Again, i'm sorry.

2. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    The money's no problem. Did you want to set up a really quick meeting before C2 with those of us who still need to pick up (and give $ for) the shirts? If so, I'm pretty much free this weekend.

3. FearAndBullets

Jan 4, 2001
    Yah, i think it would be really cool for everyone to get their shirts and wear them at CII. I have alot going on this weekend, but if you'd like, I could meet you anywhere from Great Lakes Crossing down to Southfield. I'm available pretty much anytime this week including Friday, really early Sat. and possibly Sunday late noon.

The same goes for everyone else who would like to pick up their shirts the week/weekend.

Hopefully his will work for everyone.
    Thanks, for your understanding.

4. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I won't be able to make it out there this weekend.I'll just have to pick mine up on the 11th.

5. SwordChick

Mar 11, 2001
    Maybe I could pick yours up for you this weekend & give it to ya at C2 Idg. I'm sure we'll run into eachother.

6. FearAndBullets

Jan 4, 2001
    Just bumping this one up....

7. FearAndBullets

Jan 4, 2001
    Hi all, i'm going to be meeting Double tomorrow at GLC -Borders to drop off his shirt...anybody else available to meet in the afternoon?

8. SwordChick

Mar 11, 2001
    It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it out after all. I could crunch it if there's no other way but is it possible for you to fed-ex them over here and I can send you a check, F&B?

9. FearAndBullets

Jan 4, 2001
    I'm going to check with Bianca once she gets back and see if she can take them with here to CII, I guess you guys are all meeting that Friday or something, and she can give them out to you then. If that'll work for everyone. In the meantime, you can send me a check for the balance. Will that work?

10. SwordChick

Mar 11, 2001
    I think that'll work fine. PM me with the address you want me to send the money to.

11. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi

Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2002
    F&B, you can give me mine at the next meeting, or if you are going to be in line for tickets, you can give it to me then.

Thanks,
    Scooby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.