Shirts for sale

Discussion in 'Omaha, NE' started by UncleOwen1138, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Beacause of the mess up the shirt shop did on our T-shirts, I have a few extras for sale. They are all XL. They cost $27.00 a piece. (I have to charge the single shirt price, because the shirts I had to re-order cost me this much.) Please let me know if interested ASAP. I only have 3. Thanks.

boB
  2. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have one XL shirt left for sale. Let me know if your interested.

The other shirts that had to be re-ordered should be in any day. I will let you know.

Thanks.

boB
  3. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you still have that one XL shirt left, Nerfherder wants it - we originally ordered two, but since I'm going to need a medium, I guess I'll have to go out to Oakview on my own. :(

(By the way, I paid $42.50 for the two shirts I don't have - subtract the $27.00 for the XL, and who do I get a refund of my $15.50 from - and when can I get it? That'll pay for 2 movie tickets!) ;)
  4. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually banthagrl, your shirts we're reordered in the correct sizes, the ones for sale are the mistakes.
  5. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, OK. Then I probably owe someone extra money, if they cost more than originally planned. I didn't know our correct sizes would have been reordered for us, since we've been out of contact so long.

I unplugged my computer April 14, moved the 15th, got married the 20th, left for a weeklong honeymoon, and only got the computer plugged back in last week. I've got 50,000 emails to catch up on (approximately ;) ) and have only this week started checking the boards again. I feel very much out of the loop!

(And I can't believe I missed the return of Lunekell...boy, what crawled up her butt and bit it? :p )

6. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Hahaha! Not craig i think we can safely say, hahaha. No, no extra money, the mistake wasnt your fault. We're just glad to see you fully functional again.

And congrats on the marriage! Hope everything went well for you two!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.