main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC shirts

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Hey guys any Idea when we are planning to order shirts again? b/c my shirt is now too small and so I need a new one or two.

2. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    I would like to get one like Christina's . Just tell me when you get the order together and i'll buy myself a shirt to have it put on.

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    You will need to talk to Fett. He is in charge of the shirts.

4. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    ~yells~ HEY FETT~!~! GET UR ASS OUT HERE

~calls for the gimp~

~yells~ IF YOU DON'T GET OUT HERE....

5. Darth_Tanis

Darth_Tanis Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2005
    lol, yeah, i need a FIRST one, hehe

6. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    i want a hoody with the fan force stuff on it :D

7. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Oh my!!!

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey, guys.... we will be having another meeting in just a few weeks, most likely Saturday after next. What I need from you guys, is for everyone that wants a shirt to get their info together, and get it to me. I will get the cost from Fett for the shirts, and get them back to you so you can get Fett the money and he can get them made. He has a few other shirts for some folks he needs to get made but I think he has been waiting on a bigger order to knock a bunch out at once. What I need from you first is this:

How many shirts
    Which kind of shirt
    Size

I will pass this info along to Fett, who has been pretty busy as of late, so he hasnt had the chance to grace our presence on the boards as of late. ;) Get this info to me a.s.a.p., please. :)

9. Darth_Tanis

Darth_Tanis Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2005
    what do you mean kinds of shirt? like a t-shirt, or longsleeve type thing?

10. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    Yea i myself would like to get one or two idk ill tell adion to let me know on what some looks like so ill decide pretty soon.

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I mean like a longsleeve, shortsleeve, or tank top, and we have done them in white, black, and grey.

12. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Sounds cool bossman. Ill let you know as soon as I can and have money in the bank.

13. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    Now if I can't make it to the next meeting b/c of work is there maybe an address I could send a check to or something b/c I do need a new shirt and maybe mordtat would bring it back when you guys get them next depeding on work again? I'll need a black short sleeve XL if that helps ya do pricing hehe.

14. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    I want to buy my own shirt...but will pay whatever it is to have it printed up. I just don't want a mans T.

15. hybrid_ox

Mar 26, 2005
    i only get paid $50 a week but i want to know the prices for a black short sleeve XL

16. Shindo_the_Stricken

Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    I'll wait until I get back down the way to get another shirt, seeing how the weather's going to be changing to the way it NEEDS to be( I HATE cold with a passion), I'll probably be ordering some tanks.

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    hybrid, like I said, roughly $20 should more than take care of it. I cant give you a specific price, because Fett has all that info. Just bring that with you, and you should be good to go.

18. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    All i know is shindo you better actually call us sometime when your within driving distance this time instead of like you keep promising or i'll have to come up there and give you a kazuma style ass kicking LOL

19. hybrid_ox

Mar 26, 2005
    O, sorry riff i didn't see the post u made about them being around $20 my bad. Ill get the money to you a.s.a.p.

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Thats cool. Just bring it to the next meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.