Shoey's New Addition, not to be confused with Shoey's New Edition

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by DarthShoey, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
    The Mrs. and I have adopted a baby girl. Her name is Clara Elizabeth, she's 3 months old. She's getting to know her new family and home and doing absolutely great. Baby is sweet as can be, healthy, everything we could have hoped for. Max is also doing great with his new little sister.

Some of you have known that we've been looking to adopt for awhile. This was a bit of shock to us to have it happen so fast, but circumstances required it.

We have had a ton going on lately (understatement), and I'll be busy for the next few days turning the spare bedroom into Clara's new room. But I'll try to get some pics here soon and great back to posting!

Just because I'm in the mood - a big proud daddy hug to all.

Happy Holidays!!

Take care,
    Tim

2. spideymj Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh my gosh, what great news! Congrats to you and the mrs., and Max.
  3. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Congratulations, Tim. [:D] I wish your family the best.
  4. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    Congratulations man!
  5. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Yay!! Can't wait to see some pictures! Congratulations. :D
  6. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, I am a big sap. I 'm teary. Congrats! That is the most precious of holiday gifts every. Good luck and please let us know if we can do anything! [:D]
  7. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    You should make cards for Hallmark. :p
  8. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    That's wonderful! It probably didn't take long for the adoption because it's fairly apparent that you have a perfect little family and it was the best place for her to call home.:)

Hurry up with those pictures!
  9. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks everybody. I'll see what I can do for pics tonight when I get home. We had breakfast with Santa at the zoo on Sunday and we got some good ones. Kim was downloading them on the computer last night.

Clara is indeed the most incredible gift! I was amazed how many people told us yesterday told that she looks just like Max. I thought it was great and chuckled everytime I heard it. She is a perfect fit for us.

10. Imperial_Sniper Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, congrats man! best wishes to you and yours, let nothing take your happiness away in these holiday times, now go buy lots and lots of presents and spoil her rotten lol!
  11. QueenPadme22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey congrats. Babies are fun!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.