main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Shooting DragonCon Video in East TN

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheRingmaster, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRingmaster

TheRingmaster Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2006
    Heya!

My name is Shannon, I live in Johnson City, TN. My group, Techno Bohemia shot some commercials for DragonCon 2004*. (You can view them on our site or at http://www.dragoncontv.com.

We are getting revved up to shoot a bunch of new shorts for this year's DragonCon and we need fans with costumes to take starring roles! Specifically, we need costumed fans in jedi, sith, and stormtrooper uniforms for a rude comedic take on everyone's favorite action sequence, the lightsaber battle! (Yes, we will be totally adding the authentic glow effects and sounds.) We need people who are available for a shoot in or around Johnson City or possibly, Knoxville, TN.

I've partied with several members of the 501st in Atlanta at the Con and I just met several folks from Chattanooga's Chattatooine chapter last week at ChattaCon, so some folks may recognize me. (ChattaCon was where this particular video idea was born.)

If you'd be interested, drop me an email at ringmaster@technobohemia.com or just post to our forum at technobohemia.com! I'll have to ask for a photograph of you in costume and probably talk to you in person (on the phone or skype.)

Thanks!

Shannon

* DragonCon is ONLY the largest scifi convention in the eastern US!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.