main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Short Attention Span Theater Presents...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by BlindMan, Jan 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Binder-lover

Binder-lover Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 3, 2003
    Speaking of cookies, my studies at home have concluded that they're like medicine for creative minds!

Have a cookie!

2. BlindMan

BlindMan Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2001
    ShadowofLures: Sorry! Real Life's been slapping me about, so I haven't had any real time for updates. But eventually I'll be able to get around to it. :)

VaderLVR64: Thanks! Glad to help... :)

Binder-lover: Can't go wrong with cookies... :)

:) Blind Man

3. Binder-lover

Binder-lover Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 3, 2003
    *Does cookie dance*

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me... :p

4. neila_nuruodo

neila_nuruodo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh, god... Severed appendage fairy... That got me some funny looks from others. When I read that, I laughed for about a minute straight. You know, the whole "gotta not laugh too loud but god that's funny" thing. Heh.

Gimme more! :D

5. ShadowofLures

ShadowofLures Jedi Master star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    no worries blindman! do your thing and i'll spike and eat and everything else! WAHOO!

6. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    argh!
    *grabs lightsaber and dices Darth Real Life*
    *DRL puts himself back together and comes back with throwing stars*

great.

*throws a few thermal dentonators at DRL*
    *DRL puts dampening field around dentonators*
    *DRL gets a handful of nexus in a crate*
    *DRL grins evilly*

oh [ommitted].

*DRL opens crate and nexus surround target; me*
    *uses the Force on nexu minds and turns them on DRL*
    *DRL throws fresh meat to stick to my armor*
    *uses Force to put meat over fire*
    *nexus run towards it*
    *uses Force to throw DRL into fire*
    *DRL screams painful screams as nexus try to eat him and he's burned alive*

that should do it for now....

hey blindman, where'd you go?

7. BlindMan

BlindMan Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2001
    Just checking in to let everyone know I'm still alive--just been awfully busy. Hoping to get something new pounded out eventually, but it might be a while longer yet. Real Life is a cruel, cruel master... :p

Thanks for your patience, all! :)

:) Blind Man

8. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    um, it's NOT exactly a master, more like a master of the Sith. grrrr...:p

*fire is suddenly extinguished as a blast comes from the prye. the nexus are blown away, and DRL sits up, charred and burned, barely alive and clothes barely held together, raises arm, and aims proton grenade barrel at SOL*

oh $#!^....

*jumps out of range of barrel as trigger is pulled and feels fire graze self. looks up to see DRL flop onto speeder bike and zoom away. stands up, slightly disoriented, then gasps as SOL notices a burn wound on left arm. Holding arm, she sits on ground and grits teeth through the pain.*

(eh, i'll finish this entry later. bell is about to ring. yes, i am in school writing this ;) )

9. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    LMAO!!!! [face_laugh]

Severed Appendege Fairy... OMG, I think the ironic part is that after RotS, my friends and I wondered if Anakin ever got money for his limbs from the Lightsaber Fairy or something. Stop reading my mind, yo. ;)

Bloody hilarious, mate!

And OMG... Cookies stopped Order 66. *DIES*

Great job! Eagerly awaiting more, as usual! :D

10. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    so i continue my plight....

*still sitting on the ground, finally screams in frustration at not being able to heal the pain. looks around as she hears a humming engine growing from the distance. falls on her back on the ground and closes eyes to try and sleep*

*hears engine stop. footsteps of someone getting out of a vehicle, then walking over to her. opens eyes with a look of death, she stares directly over her, and finds she is staring at the upside-down face of a long-lost friend: code name - Marnius. a guy is standing over her, trying not to laugh, with a huge grin on his face*

marnius - so this is where you have been.

*eyes widen, SOL sits up, then spins around to get a good look at him; a bit taller, hair is a bit longer, but not much different on the outside ;)*

SOL - what took you so long? some brotherly figure YOU are!

marnius - (sniggers) i've got three other sisters to worry about; i don't need some other girl to worry about! *offers hand*

sol - *takes angrily. stands up. hisses in pain* got any bacta?

marnius - *jerks head towards speeder*

let's check.

*grins disappears, face is now concerned at how bad the wound looks. leads over to speeder, looks in passenger seat. sol sits on the back of the speeder, marnius emerges carrying bacta and bandages*

let's get you fixed up.

(how is everyone else fairing aganist DRL? i've got a bit of help, but still not doing well.
    :( )

11. neila_nuruodo

neila_nuruodo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    *beats up BM's Real Life* There ya go. ;)

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    BlindMan, you are the wind beneath my wings. If there have ever been things I can count on in my life, it's that I will be called a "geek" at least once a day, form a new obsession every week *be it boy, movie, or book* and that BlindMan will always be hilarious.

LOL, imagine my surprise when I found out this site is still going strong!! Well, perhaps not surprise, more pleasant euphoria. I hope DRL gives you a break so you can come and make me laugh again. With college and work and all, I could really use it.

Jacinta Kenobi

13. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    yeah. what jacinta said. hopefully you up this a bit more and think of more stuff to equivilant "Thumb Wars". :D

god, that was a funny movie.....*hugs Darth Thimblehead*

14. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    am i the only one in here? goodeness, people, i can't fight DRL by myself! i ALREADY had to call in backup! :D ^^_^^

15. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    *enters with ghostbusters in tow*
    How about trying a new approach?
    *letting ghostbusters loos on DRL*
    Hehe, they should have him boxed up in no time at all!!!
    Then BM can be back and I will finally be fired for laughing too much at work! [face_dancing]

16. sheep21

sheep21 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2004
    Hmm hmm hmmm, no new updates here either.

Whats going on?

*turns to Captain* Captain tear this ship apart find the new Blindman story, i want it intact!

17. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    execellent. :cool: ;)

18. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    a thread such as this really shouldn't be at the bottom of the list. :D

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    HE-E-E-L-L-L-O-O-O-O--o-o-o-o-o-o-oooooo...... *echoes off into eternity*

Hm....this seems highly suspicious. I may have to call in yet MORE back-up, just to make sure BM hasn't fallen off a cliff or nothin'.

*whistles and about 15 men appear, Jaci's personal favs, all from different movies and genre's, from both the sides of good and evil, men and boys alike, but all devoted to helping recover a good author relatively unharmed and full of ideas* Fetch, boys!!! *They all go off in search of the elusive BM.*

Well?!!!! I can't do this alone, helped by my boys or no!!!

[face_whistling] Jacinta Kenobi [face_whistling]

20. sheep21

sheep21 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2004
    Come on Blindman, its october now!!!!!

whats going on in real life to be keeping you?!!!

I need a storyyyy

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    *Jumps into forum, waving arms madly* Hey, DRL! Ya, you, you unholy, low-life, pain-in-the-butt nerfherder! *Sticks out tongue and waggles it* :p Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, you can't catch me!

*hordes of DRL favorite weapons, such as Darth Job-searching, Darth College, Darth Nagging-Mother, Darth Black-hole-that-used-to-be-my-room-and-needs-cleaned, going roaring in pursuit of Jacinta, and even DRL gets in on the chase. With a slow look of horror, Jaci realizes what she has done* OH CRAP!!!! HEEEEEEEELP!!!!

*goes screaming off into the distance, DRL hot on her tail. Silence for a moment, then Jaci comes running back, pausing long enough to pass an important message.* Quick, BlindMan, I got him distracted! Take advantage of the time! *Sees that DRL appears to have procured a speeder bike and a taser. Jaci's faces turns ashen, :eek: and she goes running off again, a cloud of dust settling in her wake*

:cool: Jacinta Kenobi :cool:

22. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    *gets out bazooka* :D

*aims carefully at energy generator at bottom of speeder bike*

*fires*

*proton blast flies to bike and blows it sky-high*

did that help? [face_worried]

23. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    upping because no one else will.......;)

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    *Jacinta slinks into forum, looking around carefully. She holds her stomach and pants for awhile before straightening and giving a sigh of relief.* Whew....think you got him for the moment, ShadowofLures. Thanks much.

Hey, whaddya mean no one else will? [face_not_talking] I'll have you know this is the only thing I post on! :p LOL.

*Jacinta clears throat and suddenly, the lights all dim and a black cloak appears around her.*

You must join me, ShadowofLures, and together, we will destroy DRL!

*long pause as things return back to normal.* Ok, so that might be a little optomistic. *shrugs* Worth a try.

*Suddenly, DRL reappears, slightly scorched and very angry looking. In tow, he has Darth Evil-child-to-be-babysat and Darth Homework. Jacinta once more gets the frightened rabbit look [face_worried] and goes running off again.*

o_O Jacinta Kenobi o_O

25. ShadowofLures

Jul 13, 2005
    ok, here comes the evil babysitter that trains all children to do your homework for you. :D

ok, little kid, do you like algebra? [face_devil]

*little kid starts to cry*

ok ok, i sentence you to clean your room for now.

*little kid runs up stairs and locks self in room.*

that takes care of that. *turns to darth homework*

hmmmmmm. a special remedy for you, my paper friend. [face_devil]

*lights a match......*

edit: i apparently can't spell 'darth' correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.