main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Short fan films

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by smitster, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smitster

smitster Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2005
    I know hapajedi is working diligently on a long (90 minute) film. What do you think of making a few short ones in the process to get everyone comfortable performing in front of cameras and to see how the choreography plays out on film?

I have a few ideas I could get into print. Any comments?

2. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Is this Chris?

3. smitster

smitster Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2005
    This is Greg. I've emailed you a couple of times (I have the Tusken costume).

Not trying to horn in your project, believe me, just wanted to know if there would be some interest in doing some smaller productions.

MTFBWY!

4. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Hey guy thanks for coming out today! cant wait thoee those pictures~ We doin it again next week, your always invited!

5. Rinko-Jikar

Rinko-Jikar Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2005
    Yo, I never got to see you off, I looked around and you had gone, but glad you were able to make it there yesteday and here's that link i was telling you about and please, post up the pics therte also if you dont mind, you'll have to prob join up on that page though.

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupid=101173837&Mytoken=4F9FBAC9-3238-405E-A839DB8507CD592A133824765

6. NEMES1S

NEMES1S Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2005
    Sup Greg, Phil here (the guy with the white shirt from the practice). I was gonna bring out my Fuji Finepix S7000 digital camera from my car to take some shots but saw you with your Canon... the nerve! o_O (Joking).

Nice to meet you. Hope you come out again - to good to hear from another fan as we go through this process.

Peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.