main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Short Notice DSG meeting on Sunday the 19th

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mugen, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    We have been formally invited to attend a DSG meeting in Phx, about up coming events and such..all are welcomed to join, so far here is the list of attendees:

Mugen (driving)
    Hal
    DSJ(almost certain)

if you can attend, I have 2-3 more spots in the Pathfinder. just let me know. Here is the invite:

(LANCE)So here is your semi official Invitation! ;)

DSG Meeting
    Sunday, March 19th, 2006 at 14:00
    It will be held at GameWorks inside Arizona Mills Mall, located Southeast of the I10/US60 interchange.
    It is on the North side of the building next to the Harkins Movie theater.

Thanks allot for driving up for the meeting. If it is possible, could you bring your new 'Bly' Helmet?

We will see you there. Lancer TK-2035 DSG XO

P.S. I will call you on Saturday when we are headed down to Tucson. You guys are more that welcome to go to the Roller Derby Bout with us that night. My cell# is 602-284-XXXX. (LANCE)

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    For any of us that have not met these guys they are a fun bunch and good guys (and gals) to know. Besides, it's helpful to know who is inside those helmets. ;)
    More than likely we will get more and more involved with them and vice-versa, it's a good opportunity to get to know our ?northern brotherin?.

3. Boga-the-Magnificent

Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    I'd go but . . . :(

4. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    :confused: but....?

Nobody HAS to go.

It's completly optional, sometimes things just don't work out and you have life stuff to take care of.

If you can't or it's causes too may problems, or you just don't want to go don't go.

No big deal. No problems. No worries. Be Happy.

5. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    If it is just for the meeting, I can find the time and will ride along. Otherwise, I can drive myself to the meeting if you guys plan on doing more after the meeting is over.

6. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    Sweet, the WOOK is in..

Frankie
    Damian
    Jack

so far...

7. Boga-the-Magnificent

Jun 13, 2005
    I would like to be able to do more. I'd love to hook up with the DSG because they are awesome and spending time with you all is awesome and . . . :_|

Don't mind me, I'm beklempt :p

8. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    As much as Id like to I can't, Ive committed to my mother in laws surprise b-day party

9. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    Suprise her by not being there...and going with us! [face_beatup]

10. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    <----RENN FEST...........

11. Boga-the-Magnificent

Jun 13, 2005
    Hey, are things more final now for the April 8th event? Does everyone who is going know what they will be doing?

12. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    there were alot of things disgussed, and I am not the note taker you are Lady J. It is a go go gooo for the event, we just need to smooth out some rough spots with Jen, and Bev..we could do that over the phone...if anyone's got thier numbers.

13. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    yes. the numbers are on the coffee table.. I talked to Jen on the phone day before yesterday.. and they are on for having us.. I am wondering if Mugen wants the responsibility of keeping us up to date on this.. or if not I will give bev a call and report more on what we need to know as far as time date location and anything other priority stuff we are missing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.