main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Short Story - Family Lies

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Brimstone, Dec 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Brimstone

Darth_Brimstone Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2001
    I was trying to get the TFN to run a story of mine that is fan fiction, but they still haven't done it, so here, read it and tell me what you guys think.

--------------------

Title: Family Lies (PG)
    By: Darth Cherokee
    Summary - Vader learns who his father really is
    Time Periods: 4. Intertrilogy
    It has been 3 years since I have enveloped the dark side of my master. Once a Jedi knight of the old republic, I have learned that I was and am more powerful than I ever thought I could be. Master Palapatine, err Sidious, has taught me much more than those unwise fools of the Jedi Order ever could. To think that they, in all their wisdom, couldn't even see Sidious for who he was. The greatest of all the Siths. The Empire is now in full bloom and the last of the Jedi will soon be eradicated. I will never forgive them for the death of my mother, my wife, and my child. My thoughts emerge only into the sole purpose of killing all of them. Master Yoda was an old fool. Even in his 900 years of order, he was unable to see the truth. Holding me back like Mace and Obi-Wan did to me.

---------------

"Um, excuse me, Lord Vader, a word with you please?"

Turning around with a glare, Vader looks at the young lieutenant. The sweat beads down on his forehead as he looks like a scared womp rat amongst a sarlac pit's grasps.

"Do not worry yourself lieutenant. I will not kill you as of yet. What is it you require to speak to me about?"

"sir the Emperor wishes to talk to you personally."

"Very well"

-----------------

Walking as fast as he could, the lieutenant moves away from the Sith Lord. The tension on the star destroyer has been unbearable for the crew of 20 thousand. The ideas of death and life hanging in the balances of every move they make is what scares them the most. This was the first mission of many for those who just joined the Empire. They all know they were in for a very intense mission the minute they heard of Vader's star destroyer, The Apocalypticator.

The noise of the air as it rushes to move out of the Sith Lord's directions and he walks down the hallway is eerie.

Stormtroopers line the halls in full battle gear and at attention when he walks by. They have learned their lessons firsthand not to get in the way of Vader, remembering what happened to the 7 other new recruits that walked in his path, only to be sliced down and killed before any could utter a cry for help.

Vader walks into his chambers, lightly waving his hands for the comlink, and punching up the view screen where his master is waiting. He kneels before the image of the Emperor. The looks of Vader's scarred head still looks like it has fresh wounds.

"What is thy bidding, my master?"

"Rise my friend. I have an urgent mission for you and it requires your utmost attention."

"Yes my master."

"I need you to go to the planet system of Kamino. The cloners there have been getting rumors of another Jedi there trying to infiltrate them and to build another army. I want that Jedi destroyed and the entire planet destroyed. I want nothing left of them. Do you understand?"

"Yes my master. May I ask, who is the Jedi that is foolish enough to show himself there?"

"Master Yoda."

"I was sure that he was killed in that raid in the Dagobah system. I sensed nothing on the planet there of anything in the living force."

"Be wary, my apprentice. Master Yoda did not live as long as he has to be easily caught. He is a powerful Jedi and not one to be taken lightly."

"Yes Master. I will kill him for you and we shall have one less Jedi in this galaxy to worry about."

-------------------

The Star Destroyer looms from hyperspace upon the planet of Kamino. This rain soaked planet of oceans is still unchanged even after all these years. The Kaminoians have always served the Empire faithfully, even after the War started. But they have always accepted outside finances from anyone who wanted an army for themselves. They have advanced themselves to being able to make clones now in even less time, 2-3 years to be exact.

Vader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.