main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

shortest fan fic for people with low attention spans.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth_Servo, May 13, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Chump-Sucka

Darth Chump-Sucka Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2000
    -132) When the drug dog comes to your school you say, "The power to sniff out crack is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."

2. Darth Chump-Sucka

Darth Chump-Sucka Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2000
    -133) When you go to the school board meeting to protest the use of drug dogs in your school, you wear your Jedi robe and say, "Master, with your permission, I've encountered a vergence in the Force."

3. jazztronaut

jazztronaut Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    134) You post on this board more then twenty times a day

4. Missa

Missa Jedi Youngling

May 28, 1999
    You actually use the advice Qui-Gon gives Obi-Wan in TPM in your everyday life!

-----
    Missa

have a nice day

5. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    -136 The only thing you read is Star Wars Books.

6. ChewiesMom

ChewiesMom Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2000
    -137 When you actually purchased the Star Wars Cook book and baked 10 dozen Wookie Cookies to take with you and your kids to see TPM all summer long -- (we still have some left and they're still good!)

7. ChewiesMom

Apr 28, 2000
    -137 When you actually purchased the Star Wars Cookie Book and spent pre-TPM weekends, baking dozens of Wookie Cookies to take with you and your kids to see TPM all summer long....(we still have some left and they're still good!)

8. ChewiesMom

Apr 28, 2000
    sorry about that double post -- my transfer rate was slow ("patience, you must learn patience!")
    --138 At the age of 43, you dress in homemade SW costume to see TPM the first day and don't realize your wearing anything out of the ordinary. It feels exactly right to be wearing a jedi cloak and lightsaber. You shock your husband, family and friends but your kids think its neat-- cool.gif ...and you never even dress up for Halloween!

9. Teniel Djo

Teniel Djo Jedi Master star 5

Apr 8, 2000
    -139 You're only attracted to men in Jedi robes.

-140 You wrote the PTM trailers in your journal word for word.

-141 You still have a TPM trailer on tape.

-142 You have the other trailer saved on your computer.

-143 You regret the fact that you don't have the other trailers.

10. Y.O.D.A.

Y.O.D.A. Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 1999
    ~ You know when you're a Star Wars Freak when your dogs runs away, then you find em and say to your mom "Echo Base, I've found them. Repeat, I've found them."

11. Primetime_Jedi

Primetime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    145. You call into work sick because you "feel a disturbance in the force."

12. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    -146 you actually got a bootleg copy of TPM off the internet.

13. Loso Idanian

Loso Idanian Jedi Youngling star 2

May 5, 2000
    -147.) When you hit a bump on the highway, you say to your mom regarding the family van: "Don't worry, she'll hold together." Then add, to yourself, "Hear me baby? Hold together."

-148.) You exhibit physical signs of withdrawal because the VCR's been broken for a week and you can't watch TPM or the OT.

-149.) You wept for an hour after poor Chewbacca died.

14. Jedip22

Jedip22 Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2000
    You find yourself dressing up in an X-Wing costume, then, trying to convert your car into a makeshift X-Wing.

You see small round-topped garbage cans as R2, like Tom Green.

You can recite EVERY SINGLE LINE in the whooooolllleee SW Trilogy, and TPM in order, even the background music/sound.

You dress up your kid as an Ewok, and the kid's first words are,"Wichita! Yub yub!"

You wake up to find yourself in a Darth Vader costume. Especially scary, finding a Queen Amidala next to you in bed. WITH the face paint.

15. ChewiesMom

Apr 28, 2000
    -155 You actually sneak a tape recorder into the movie theater in order to record the latest SW movie so that you can memorize all the dialogue ASAP (I still have the ANH cassette I made in '79 with crowd cheers/applause and everything -- )

16. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    -156 You refer to the following things in star wars terms.
    Laptop-Data pad
    Computer- Droid
    Drugs- Spice
    Earth- Class IV 4 gravity....
    Car- Speeder
    F-16- very old and slow Fighter
    Space shuttle- piece of junk
    Rat- Womp rat
    any others?

17. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    -157 You have a gold coin for good luck like Corran

18. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    -158 You acctually come on-line to visit star wars sites

19. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    -159 Corrally to #-156 You refer to the cute guy next to you (NOT NESSISARILY YOUR BOY-FRIEND) as "that stuck up scruffy looking nerf-herder."

-160 He know's enough about Star Wars to reply "boy she hit it pretty close to the mark all riled up like that."

-161 You have actually used some of the lines stated in "Star Wars lines you can use in everyday life(or something like that)"

[This message has been edited by I love Sci Fi (edited 05-11-2000).]

20. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    -162 You have a theory that all human ancestors came from a ship full of Jedi children left here during the emporors purge, and the reason they never came to get us is that the people who left us here couldn't leave any records or the Empire would come and kill us. Unfortunitly they died before they could tell anyone in the rebellion. So all knowledge of us was lost.

LOL
    P.S. Had you going there..and NO I don't really believe that.....well not exactly anyway.

21. Maul KenObi

Maul KenObi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 1998
    -162 You see a PizzaHut cokecup in the gutter and actually consider picking it up... "Hey its Qui Gonn, I don't have Qui Gonn, it might be worth something one day..."(yeah they only made about 1000000 of those)

22. Jabba_Desilijic_Tiure

Jabba_Desilijic_Tiure Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>You watch TPM three times in it's first fifteen hours of release.

Hey, I did that. Cool.

162. You act out all of the battles from all the films within one day with your toys.

163. You've read the SW Encyclopedia 4 times. (Me!)

23. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    162 - You start thinking that you're really a Jedi Knight, not just one on this forum.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  24. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    (A frighteningly large number of these apply to me )

-162: you decide to work on at least 3 fan movies, starting the first one at the age of 15 (this one applies to me )

25. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    (Hmmm, mine seems to have disappeared. The worst bit is, I can't remember it.....)
    162: (I'll fill it in later. you can go about your business. Move along. Move along.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.