main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shots in the Dark (pre-NJO...Luke, Anakin Solo, OC) UPDATED 6-26-06 R&R!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_of_Twilight, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_of_Twilight

Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2002
    Okay internet is kinda back online so here's a post for everyone. Sorry for the delay!!!! :_|

~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 25

Fifth Level, Main Palace, Kolise, Kolistian Sector

Skidding around a corner, Theo knows he is almost to the main courtyard and safety. The only obstacle is right behind him-persistent Sith. Eyes narrowed in stubborn determination, the Jedi king runs as hard as he can towards his goal. He will not allow himself to fall into enemy hands. Not now, not ever.

Unfortunately, the Sith are just as determined to catch him.

<Run, Papi>

A voice echoes through the Force, though the words were spoken aloud. Nickian, his eldest and his oldest son of his four children, is safe and wants to help him. Theo smiles fondly and the love he feels grants him strength. How can he leave everyone behind especially if he?s used against them?

First things first, though. Time to run and run hard.

Running as fast as he can, Theo whips around the last corner and can see the balcony before him. He?s almost there! He?s almost there!

Suddenly, the Sith behind him throw themselves at him in an effort to at least slow him down. Crying out in pain, Theo feels his legs collapse underneath him. He immediately throws himself into a horizontal spin, twirling away. The Sith that had been able to grab Theo?s legs is launched into a wall, and the young Jedi lands on one hand and foot two inches from landing on his back. In perfect balance, Theo pushes off from his left hand and foot, while grabbing his lightsaber with his right.

Flipping himself backwards, Theo does three flip before landing on the balcony railing on his right leg. To his surprise a Sith is already throwing himself at him, and Theo moves his lightsaber to his left hand, pulls the hard rolls from his mouth, and throws the piece of food at the Sith.

The roll bounces off the Sith?s head and the darksider falls to the ground unconscious. Blinking, Theo stares for a moment before swinging his legs over the side of the balcony and onto the small ledge right below.
    ?Well, I?m glad I decide to NOT eat the glanin rolls. I see why we always have them broken and eat the insides.?

?JUMP, THEO!!!!?

?Huh??

First Floor, Main Palace Indoor Courtyard, Main Palace, Kolise, Kolistian Sector

Running out towards the water fountains, pool lake, and lush gardens of the courtyard, the group of Jedi stare at the balcony on the fifth floor. Eyes wide, they prepare to catch Theo and fight the Sith. The time is coming closer and they must prepare quickly.

?Here they come!!!? Nickian, Rylin, Lakuin, and Kaleline yell in unison. The Jedi Masters and Knights all move forward, their eyes glowing with power.

Suddenly, Theo appears on the balcony, but right behind him a Sith is looming. The cry out but they see Theo pull something out of his mouth and throws it. The Sith right next to him falls back out of view and his presence in the Force dims a bit. Whatever it was, it knocked the Sith near him out cold.

A chill runs through all the Jedi, and in unison everyone screams,

?JUMP, THEO!!!!?

~~**~~**~*~**~~

Like?

~*Amilight

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Yeah, jump Theo! Rid yourself of those stupid sith! ;)

hat Theo can take care of himself alright, can't he?

3. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002

Moffy Thanks! :D

Oh, I'm sure he can take care of himself. Right now, he's gotta jump, doesn' he?

4. shadesaw

shadesaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    UPPP!!!!! Great as always.

5. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Aw...

Thanks Shadesaw!!! [face_blush] :D

More on the way. And sorry I have finish the paper due at 3pm which I should have finished in the wee hours of the morning today.

gtg,

~*Amilight

6. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    :D I'm noticing a food motif here, Twi. Good action scene.
    Good luck with your paper. :)

7. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Tahi HI!!! And thanks! :D
    A food motif? Where'd you ever get that idea? 8-}

Yeah, having fun as always...I handed in all my papers ok and now at college or my laptop figuring out how to do my speech critque due tomorrow.

Oh, well. I work on my stories instead 8-}

BTW more is coming!!!!

~*Amilight

(at college-hooked up into their internet. Heh...heh)

8. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :_|

*sigh*
    They gave me two more papers and a speech which has to have powerpoint. :(

Oh well, I'm almost done the updates...just thought I's let you guys know.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

~*Amilight

9. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I'm useless with power point - it takes me so long to do because I keep forgetting how to do things.

Good luck.

10. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Upsy-daisy :p

11. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Upsy-sunflower ;)

12. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    *fights her way into her thread, breathing coming in gasps*

Finals have reared their ugly heads but I have survived to up my threads.... ;)

My last one is tomorrow and I should have the next post up by this week. I'm really sorry for the delay-thanks for waiting and upping-and I'll try to get as many more posts in before my second semester of college kicks in....

~*Twi

13. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    That's not long you know. You better hurry :p :D

14. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    First of many.....
    Thanks Moffy and Tahi for keepin this up for meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Chapter 26

Balcony of Fifth floor, Main Palace Indoor Courtyard, Main Palace, Kolise, Kolistian Sector

Throwing himself off the ledge of the balcony, Theo free falls straight for the indoor, crystal clear pool within garden. His green cloak flies behind him and he feels the adrenaline rush instantaneously as he falls. Eyes wide, Theo shifts his position to make sure he?ll land in the middle of the pool (let?s NOT hit the shallows).

Through the rush of his fall, Theo barely hears the voices that scream both his name and curses. He feels as if he?s flying with his double red striped, white hair flying back and his cloak flapping. The world spins and the surface of the water and the ground around it rushes near before the Jedi king crashes into the pool.

Screaming, the Sith hiss curses at Theo, the Jedi, and each other before they too launch themselves towards the garden pool. They fight as for who will fight who down there, but to their surprise the Jedi are more than ready to play.

First Floor, Main Palace Indoor Courtyard, Main Palace, Kolise, Kolistian Sector

As she watches Sith leap after Theo, Karina screams his name in warning. Her silver blue eyes are wide with fear before she pulls her act together and grins wickedly. Theo?s going to be just fine and it?s time for the games to begin.

Rushing over to the pool, all the Jedi grab Theo and leap back into fighting positions, but Karina waves them to retreat even farther. They all look at her curiously but obey her request after seeing the unnaturally mischievously dark look on her face. Throwing them an amused eyebrow over their reactions, Karina clenches a fist.

Hissing, cracking blue and white lightning suddenly gather in the palm of her clenched hand, and the young Jedi master grins at the now surfacing Sith. Her eyes glow with a fierce blue light and her hand ignites like a lightsaber. Forming the raw Force energy into a ball, Karina flips it up and catches before looking knowingly at the Sith who gather in the pool. The darksiders move to climb out but she laughs and blocks their way.

?Going somewhere? Un, un. Now, now you cannot properly leave without a little ?assistance?,? Karina says before holding up the lightning ball of pure light side energy. The Sith curse before trying to leap out, but it?s too late.

The Jedi master hurls the energy directly into the pool, taking great care to keep the energy from backfiring towards her and her friends and family. The other Jedi jump back with surprise as the Jedi master calmly watches the Sith get blasted into the oblivion. She nods once at the smoking waters and the finished Sith.

?It?s unwise to mess with me or mine,? Karina says icily before she suddenly sighs. ?Unfortunately, many of you won?t live to learn that.?

The Jedi master, with a flick on her hand, lifts the Sith out of the garden pool and gently tosses them to the side. She, along with the rest of the Jedi gathered, look up at the remaining Sith, whom have all gathered on the fifth balcony that Theo had recently occupied.

?Scared, darksiders?? Theo says, as he dries himself off with the Force and an offered towel. The other Jedi look at the Sith with calm, emotionless expressions and wait. The Sith curse the unnatural patience of the Jedi, and leap towards the first floor. These Sith however bounce off the walls, ledges, and balconies instead of heading straight for the now deserted pool.

?Hmmm. Seems they learn after all,? another Jedi master says in mock surprise, which earns him a few half-hearted smiles.

Like spiders, the Sith quickly descend to the ground before igniting their crimson lightsabers. The Jedi ignite the colorful, white-cored lightsabers in response. Moving towards the open ground, and away from the pool, Karina and Theo go back to back in preparation.

?Just like always, my love?? Theo says, his trademark smirk working its

15. shadesaw

shadesaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    UPPP!!!!!! Great as always.

16. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Yes, lets not hit the shallows :p

Hissing, cracking blue and white lightning suddenly gather in the palm of her clenched hand, and the young Jedi master grins at the now surfacing Sith.
    Well, here is a whole new can of worms. Is she that powerful in the Force or is she dabbling in the Dark? Intresting...
    A clever way to dispatch some enemies though :D

Those Sith just keep coming.

You keep it coming too Twi ;)

17. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Hi everyone especially Shadesaw & Moffy!!!!! :D

I should have the next wo posts by next week unless my muses hit me over the head. I might have more-depends on the chaos happening lately. Thanks ;)

Your replies mean everything to me & I give you early wishes of 'Happy New Year'!!!!

~*Amilight [face_mischief]

18. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Like you, Twi, I've been inundated with RL issues lately. :)

However - finally made it!

Greta post. I liked the evocation of Theo's fall and flight. Very nice. I see he has his work cut out as usual though!!! :)

19. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    So, muses hit you over the head then? In the form of a songfic no doubt. ;)

Up

20. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    So what's UP Twi?

You don't call, you don't write....tsk tsk ;)

21. mysticariadne

mysticariadne Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    Dang, Wes.... you've got me going with this story ;-D I like the way you described everything...and definitely looking forward in your latest brain-child (and so is Emrys ;-D

On to the next chappie ;-D

MysticAriadne / Zatken

22. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    *peeks into thread*
    'Allo? Ok, sorry I'm a little behind thanks to college and etc.

Tahi Glad you liked it, I was hoping I did the description to everyone's understanding/liking. :)

Moffy Feelin' a little eccentric aren't we? 8-} Yes, I created a songfic. <My muses needed another plot bunny to torture. *wicked laughter echoes behind her* Focus, peoples!!!! *four murmurs*> And don't write or call? Hey it's your turn!!!! [face_laugh] Don't worry more is on the way & I'll be writing most of monday morning for alas I got jury duty....yeah, yeah you can laugh. *glares before sighing*

mysticariadne What's up?! Haven't heard from you in awhile, wondering what happened!!! I'm glad you like my stories here! And my other brainchild is doing well in all actuality. I have the prologue pretty much finished and I'll send it for you to beta read. :D

<Oh, everyone...obviously "Wes" is another name of mine...got alot of them>

Updates are coming!!! Thank you!

~Amilight

23. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Just a kick up. ;)

24. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Moffy, Thanks! :D

Okay I've gotten away from my school work long enough to finish the updates. I'm revising and they should be up today or tomorrow. Thanks guys for all of your patience!!! You rock! :cool:

~*Amilight

25. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    All right, here's the update like I promised!!! :D
    Well, please enjoy and R&R!!! I gtg and study for exams, so here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~

Chapter 27

Solo Apartment, Coruscant

Staring at Anakin in surprise, the other Jedi look at Jaina and Jacen apprehensively before glancing down at the twins of Skywalker. Corran nods grimly before stepping up to join the three Solo children. He smiles and offers to join them in reaching out to Luke and Leia. Santi and Cighal also volunteer and come to add their force strength to the three young Jedi children.

?Right, so what is everyone else suppose to do?? Han asks, frustrated at his helplessness in these hocus pocus type situations. Kiana Ti looks at him sadly and softly says,
    ?We make them as comfortable as possible for they are going have to convince Master Skywalker and Jedi Skywalker Solo to let the six of them help them.?

?Is there anything else we can do?? Ganner says looking at his fellow Jedi. Santi shrugs and replies it would probably be best if they just keep watch for Sith, nosy and very late to the party soldiers, et al.

?Are you ready for the linking?? Cighal says softly. A smile pulls at her fish mouth, as she receives Santi?s wan smile, Anakin?s nod, Corran?s slight frown, and Jaina and Jacen?s affirmation. ?We shall proceed??

All six close their eyes and first focus on each other. Together they reach through the three Solos? Force-link to the Jedi Twins of Skywalker, and jump into the nightmare vision, which keeps two powerful Jedi is the unseen world of dreams?

Hurling herself back, a young Jedi knight lands in a crouch before assuming the classic defense position. Legs a foot apart and lightsaber held ready, the Jedi smiles, beckoning her dark side foe on. He quickly complies, flipping over her and attempts to separate her head from her body.

Ducking, the Jedi throws herself into a horizontal flip and lands on her right hand and leg-perfectly balanced. Without a moment?s passage, she regains her feet and turns, just in time, to block her opponent?s next strike.

Lightsaber crashing against each other echoes into Theo?s ears, as he blocks four Sith lightsabers on his twin blades. Throwing them back, he assumes a twin bladed defense position. One light held in front with one cautious defending his back, as he holds himself in a partial crouch. Grinning almost wickedly, Theo thoroughly, and unJedi like, enjoys the little battle.

Karina and he had both received incredibly advanced and numerous combat techniques and extensive military training for their people?s pacifistic way. Of course just because their pacifists doesn?t mean they don?t know how to fight. To underestimate a Kolistian, especially a desperate one, is a rather unwise decision. Pacifists may avoid killing at almost any cost but killing is easier than capturing. When they hit ?Last Defense? all pacifistic reasoning is basically thrown to fate. If they have no choice, they have no choice.

The four Sith circle him, moving with a deadly yet ungraceful movements. Of course, this did not mean the lethal vibes did not radiate from their very cores and echoed in their hunt. His face exhibiting deadly calm now, Theo moves his blades extended to either side, twisting his body into a surprisingly open combat position. The Sith easily move in, and the Jedi king springs his trap. Swirling and dancing away, Theo slashes at legs, arms, and chests. He moves swiftly in and out, dodging and slicing into the Sith with a deadly dance. His jade green and good lightsabers swings into a line of pure lethal light, and he beheads one Sith before swing one leg upward to send a hard side kick to the head at a Sith, whose legs had been slashed.

Three Sith immediately drop, and Theo is met with a one on one confrontation with the Sith Master. This one had avoid each strike with unquestionable ease. Theo studies him carefully before saying thoughtfully,

?How carele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.