Shots in the Dark (pre-NJO...Luke, Anakin Solo, OC) UPDATED 6-26-06 R&R!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_of_Twilight, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Hi everyone, I am working on those stories. I'm also juggling them along with my constitutional law homework (why must we have a nasty quiz as well?)...^^U

Lethar Thank you for delurking to say hi. I appreciate it so much! :D

Oh my writer's block is starting to disappear, but it's only finished a songfic so far. Don't worry, the stories are coming to me as well. Yay, my muses have returned from wherever they went & I'm dodging the rabbit holes!

~Thanks again & God Bless!

~*Amilight
  2. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Better late than never, huh? ;)

Theo goes and sits on the fountain ledge and says,
    ?We?re tourists. We don?t do ?normal?!?

Since when are Jedi tourists? :p

?Yes, and give me the alcohol but not yourselves,? the young Jedi master replies. Mickial says,
    ?That?s not fair!?
    ?I?m not completely human,? Theo says softly,

Sure, sure :rolleyes:

How many more Sith are at this hotel and is there any more hallways like that weird mind trap?

I gotta think there are plenty more of 'em.

No complaints Twi. It reads fine and leaves them in a perilous situation, as good Jedi always are. :D
  3. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh haven't visited this thread in awhile...
    Well, I'm finally not over my head in school work, finals are finished, and my computer problems have been fixed. Ugh, I had to comepletely wipe my hard drive-luckily my computer expert friend (who rocks! ~_^) used his 2GB device and my 1GB to grab all important and any extra files, pics, et al. before we wiped it.

Yes, I got a very nasty virus sometime in Oct which froze my computer late Oct and completely crashed it in mid Nov.

Anyway, I'm recovering from finals & getting updates ready. :)

As for replies:

Moffy!

LOL! Thank you and...yeah well, the Jedi are pretending to be tourists! ^^U And yes, why have one trap when you have ten or twenty?! ;)

Oh most importantly: Merry Christmas!!! :D

God Bless,

~Amilight
  4. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh my God,

I've been so busy that I am so behind on ALL of my stories. Well, I survived finals-even though I was really, really sick-and I'm in summer session. I'll soon be working, but it'll be only in the evening, so weekends are mine.

On June 11th, I will take the LSAT (another reason I have no time lately)...

I see that there's been no activity-not like I blame all of you. I'm trying to get an update along with a brief summary before it (like in Watashi).

God Bless,

~Amilight
  5. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Wow, I'm surprised the Mods have decided to have mercy on my story threads (Mods reading, I have to say: "You Rock!" :D ).

I'm trying to get everything together-last semester before I graduate-so I apologize, but I will try to get something by this weekend. It's just with job interviews, apllications, last semester in college, taking care of puppies & family issues, and...yeah, life has decided to go crazy at this moment.

Thank you for those who will come back.

~Amilight
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.