main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shots in the Dark (pre-NJO...Luke, Anakin Solo, OC) UPDATED 6-26-06 R&R!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_of_Twilight, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_of_Twilight

Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2002
    UP! :(

Please R & R

I'll have another post either tomorrow or Friday.

I live for replies...

~Later

Jedi_of_Twilight

Balance must be obtained. Which will win? The light or the dark? It will come down to the confrontation in the twilight...

2. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Confused . . . :confused:

But it does have Luke in it . . . I love Luke. [face_love]

3. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Oooooo...cliffhanger!!!

4. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Thanks obanona & Moff_D... :) you make me want to write more.

Oh, look at the clues as we go along, it'll make sense...

Chapter 6

Running down the hallway, Leia and her children race to get to Luke?s apartment. Trying to control her fear over her brother?s peril, Leia skids to a stop at Luke?s door, as Corran, Kyp, Tionne, Kam, Raynar, Ganner, and Seth come running down the corridor.

Leia, Corran, Kyp, and Kam blast open the doors, and they all enter the room. They gasp in horror at what they see, but their attention is instantly held by the Sith attacking them.

?Watch it!? Corran yells, his green eyes wide, as he ignites his silver lightsaber.

Frantic whispers of the Force replace Luke?s bad feeling, and he is very apprehensive. Pushing his emotions away, Luke lets himself relax and let the fear trickle into determination.
    //I just have to hold on for a little longer. Wait! What?//

Whipping around, the blond Jedi master glances around searching for the darker presences he had felt. The Sith, sensing his distraction, immediately close in on Luke, their expressions malicious glee. Luke deftly twists to avoid the blade aiming for his left side and uses his green/white blade to hold them at bay.

Breathing hard, Luke looks at the five Sith, who walk around him in silence. He can feel the darkness they are still gathering, and he now knows that all five are at high Sith Lord or Sith mater level. Narrowing his eyes, Luke switches his tactics into offense instead of defense. Quickly pivoting on his right foot, he throws himself into a high flip over the Sith and onto the middle of the apartment?s floor.

As they move to get him, Luke feints left and slashes forward catching the side of a Sith with his lightsaber. He dives under another stroke of a Sith?s crimson lightsaber, before throwing himself to the ground and rolling under the sudden assault by the Sith. They turn around and hold their blood lit blades at Luke, who is coming up neatly to his feet with glowing lightsaber in hand.

He glances to the floor at the writhing Sith moaning on the ground and slowly raises his eyes to meet the gazes of the four remaining Sith.
    //They know that I know that even though I have been taking them down one at a time I will not be able to do that again. This is so not good.//

Humming, one of the crimson blades descend on Luke, who dodges it and brings up his green blade to block the backlash. The blades shriek and hiss as they are crossed, but Luke?s attention is on the Sith he?s fighting and the other three coming up around him. The leader laughs quietly with her two supporters, both male, and they lift their blades as if to kill him.

Luke?s eyes widen and he instantly knocks the Sith?s lightsaber and Sith back and turns to face the others. The downed Sith pulls himself to his feet with a growl, but he does not come to stand with the others. Cooling, the room feels dark, cold, and empty. Though warm light is shining in from the sun, Luke finds himself shivering as if in a winter breeze.

?It?s cold?? Luke unintentionally whispers aloud. The air crackles with the powers of the dark side. Luke immediately pulls in the light and blasts its power into the room, which brightens only for a moment.

?Wha-??

behind!

Luke?s eyes look over his shoulder and a dark shadow appears to be moving around him. Flashes of dark powers and presences of more darksiders can be felt. The Sith in front and to the side of him laugh, sensing their comrades and at the look on his face. Luke coldly stares at them, but just as he moves into combat readiness the air around him becomes thick as if walking through water.

Luke feels the Sith focusing all their gathered energy on him, but other presences help them. Crackling, the dark side flows all around Luke, who cannot throw all of the dark energy away from him. Black lightning arches across the room and Luke can now feel the other Sith clearly. Black li

5. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
  6. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Ok, I guess no one is liking this.

Well, um...

UP!!

Jedi_of_Twilight

7. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Rolling along....
    Good addition, moving the story along, wondering what's gonna happen now...

8. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Moff_D You want it, you got it!!! ;)

Here we go.... :D

Chapter 7

Running, the two Elvish-Human Jedi masters race out of the wooden panels and elegantly furnished study down the velvet carpet of the hallway. Their cloaks flowing behind them, they breathlessly move down the hallway and down the huge old-fashioned carpeted marble staircase.

?Mami, Pappi? Undi li`chi? michi` lo ai ke doichi?? a teenage boy?s voice asks. (Mom, Dad. What?s going on? Why did I hear and see people in trouble?).

?Nili?ke lti minti Jeditwinti?u?Skywalker. Diti frieti ai lti twinti chi?bi Sith, Nickiani,? Karina cries at her sixteen year-old son. (They are the chosen Jedi Twins of Skywalker. The Twins and their young friends are being attacked by Sith, Nickian.)

?Ke?nili oc iuntiai minito?? the boy asks running towards them, as they touch down on the fourth floor landing. (Are they ok or are they dead and wounded?) Theo and Karina shake their heads at their son, telling him the situation is not good. The boy frowns and quickly walks next to them. The three Royals run down to the next landing on the far side of the central palace.

A young man with brown hair and sea green eyes comes running towards him with a black haired man and royal guards. Both Karina and Theo raise eyebrows and Nickian remain expressionless, as they instantly halted.

?Yiu diviMagetiHili, dri messa? lkei repor?ai nitan?ki litlmi?Whi lti Palpviti,? the young black haired man said, his green-blue eyes calm and communicative. ( Your High Majesties, feared message was reported and there is danger within the palace.)

?Litlmi?Whi lti Palpviti? Hti?? Theo asks his sharp green eyes noticing everything. (Danger within the palace? How?) The young brown haired man holds out a datapad and explains how he found the technician room empty and how the whole level is the same. Karina, Theo?s, and the dark-haired young man frown and look at each other with Nickian watching their every movement and word.

?Draci ki cmn ut? tui. Wi mct ?atc. Abr wsah dyu?wi?dy?? Karina says quietly to the others, deep in thought. (Darkness is coming upon us. We must act. But what do we do?)

Before the others could open their mouths, Karina, Theo, Nickian, and the black-haired man yell for everyone to get down.

A shock wave shakes the palace and Karina yells for the guards to sound the alarm. The Jedi could feel help arriving and they also could sense the presences of icy shadows?Sith.

?Run!!! Run!!!? Karina shouts in Kolistian. The Kolistians look at their honorary Royals. Their Queen, then at their King, and lastly at their crown prince, and they refuse to leave them. ?GO!! Run!!!?

The Sith come raining down upon them, and Nickian screams, as he dodges the crimson lightsaber of a Sith. Both Karina and Theo yell in horror and rush into the mist of the invading Sith. The Kolistians follow their honorary leaders into the battle, taking down imperials and other henchmen of the Sith.

Igniting twin lightsabers, Karina and Theo start cutting the Sith down.

Seeing the Sith standing before her but not moving to get her, Karina yells,
    ?What are you waiting for? An invitation?!?

Flipping over two Sith?s blades, Karina twists and lands behind them. She meets their blades with her twin ones, before knocking them away and going through the Sith. They dodge her and move to attack her but she whips her blades back and hits a switch on her lightsabers doubling the length and piercing through both the Sith?s midsections.

Bringing her twin lightsabers back to normal length and extinguishing them, Karina flips forward twice and somersaults. Behind her, the two Sith are consumed by the dark side in an explosion of blue/black balls of fire.

?Yikes! You?d think the darksiders would get the point by now that being evil just isn?t the way to go!? she cries looking behind her at the blackened spots on the floor.

Theo flips backwards avoid Sith, but

9. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Two updates today? Lot of time on your hands? ;)

Did you make that language up yourself? If so, bravo (hey, a rhyme!)

Two stories, how will they merge?....

10. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Yes...today was basically a senior skip day.

Come in at 11:30 & do nothing!!

Yeah, right. ;)

Moff_D Thanks. :)

& Yes I actually made up that language by myself.

Both the plots of Angel's Plight & Shots in the Dark have been in my head for awhile-Angel's Plight longer. So I was able to create the Kolistian language, you'll see it in Angel's Plight pretty soon.

The two stories are parallels of each other. This is the oringinal trilogies EU, Angel's Plight's an Au, but its Eu will have these characters. One is original Star Wars reality/the other parallel reality.

It could merge...hmm...you are the only one really reading this :confused:

Well, Shots in the Dark is an EU for now...

~*~ And Angel's Plight has been updated as well (10/15) and Rebel High will be soon. Tahiri's actually going to post ch.2(Wed) & I'll finally be able to post ch.3!!!!! :D

~*~Okay...until later...

Jedi_of_Twilight/Amidala22

~~Please RR~~ [face_hopeful]

11. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    okay, I'll have another update probably Friday or Saturday& yes, I'm going to actually get it up by this date...

um...well...

UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Please RR :)

~*~

Jedi_of_Twilight

12. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    All right people--read this, it's a little different... :)

13. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    Still confused. :confused:

But then that happens easily . . . ;)

Oh! And Luke-torture! :eek: [face_mischief]

14. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Almost done...almost done!!! Yes lots of Luke torture and oc torture(more of that in Angel's plight-too many links b/w plotlines [face_shocked] )

Don't worry, I'm trying to finish tonight-see I'll get it done by saturday like I promised...posted...um really early sunday?

I'm coming...I'm coming 8-}

Thanks you so much, Moff_D and Obaona!!!

You guys rock!!!

~*~

Jedi_of_Twilight

**runs to finish stories-especially shots in the dark**

15. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    *does a little dance*
    I'm done, I'm done!!! Did I tell you I was done? Here's this stories update!! :D

Chapter 8

Running, Kirana Ti, Cilghal, Criti, Santi Gren, and Lauiru Mikhail are headed towards the Senate hall and the high council chamber. They rush down the towering halls of the building, running along the decorated carpets and pass statues and paintings, and they run straight up to the high council chambers.

The guards, alerted by the soldiers in the main hall, stand up to meet the Jedi. The leader of the group of twelve commands them to stop.

?One thing, you will never control us, ever. Second of all, your elected council is in danger!? Master Santi Gren tells the guards, as they leap over them and dash into the council room.

?What is the meaning of this?!? Borsk Fe?laya cries indignantly, although the rest of the council and the chief of state stands up worriedly.

?What?s going on?? one of the councilors asks. The Jedi turn to the councilor,
    ?There have reports in the deep core and outer rim territories of legions the emperor left behind and had not be eliminated or even encountered by us,? Kirana Ti tells them calmly but with emphasis.
    ?And you ran here to tell us this?!? Fe?laya asks again. One of the councilors tell him to be quiet. ?I want to know-??

?In all good time, councilor. If would allow us to finish ,we could tell you what?s going on!? Santi Gren replies his blue eyes colder than ice. The other Jedi raise their eyebrows at the Bothan, wondering what

new scheme he is planning. Moving around the room, the Jedi scan the room and its occupants with the Force. The councilors went on arguing with each other and talking to the seemingly wandering Jedi, but the room became silent as a graveyard at midnight when the councilors suddenly realize the Jedi have not told them why they are here.

?Master Jedi?? a voice asks Santi Gren, who bends down and looks expectantly. ?Why are you here??

?Because they are here,? Criti whispers, but he quiets upon seeing Santi Gren?s icy expression.

//Sorry?// Criti says telepathically to the all other Jedi, especially Santi.
    //It?s okay, but let?s take care of the stupid senators first, okay?// Santi?s amused and exasperated voice is a shocking contrast from his outward appearance.

?Who?s here?!?

?We told you, there have been reports?? Kirana Ti is cut off.
    ?Yes, yes we know!!! Get on with it!!! And why are you searching our council room?!? one of the councilors demands.

?We are searching for what was reported, councilors. These legions of the emperor?s are far more dangerous than any could have imagined. What is known is that there has been a few trained in the arts of the Sith and of other unnatural circumstances. There is also another development, which the Jedi waits to hear from,? Santi Gren?s voice sends an spoken hush on the irritating uproar of the councilors.

Kirana Ti looks at them and rolls her eyes, as the once annoyingly loud councilors now sit in prenatural silence. Glaring at them, she says softly and coldly,
    ?How are we to help you, especially now, when you act so strangely than you usually do?!?

?You?re here cause they?re here, aren?t you?? one of the aides whispers. Surprisingly, Winter comes rushing into the council chambers, does not give the councilors a glance, and immediately speaks to the Jedi. She nods to the Calamarian Jedi master, Cilghal, before also acknowledging the two human Jedi masters. Her white hair belies her young face, but human Alderaanian?s face is bleak.

?Excuse-!?
    ?No time, councilors, your safety is in danger. Assistance is needed,? Winter says without turning from the Jedi.
    ?What is it, Winter?? Lauiru Mikhail asks looking fervently at the Alderaanian. Winter looks apprehensively at both of the two human Jedi padawans. She specifically glances at Criti with worry in her eyes.
    ?The Sith have been sighted close by and the rest can feel it elsewhere instead of just here,? she replies.

?We must stop the attack h

16. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
    Aw, please replies peoples!!!
    Do you like it or not? :(

~*~
    Jedi_of_Twilight

17. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'm one of the confused ones. I like Luke stories so I'll try to figure it out.

18. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
  19. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I'm a little confused, but I think it's a great story.

Keep it up! :)

20. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh no! If you kill Luke will that be canon?

I think I'm getting confused between Shots and Angel :p

21. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    UP!!!

22. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    :D

Thank you!!! I just got a huge self-esteem boost!!! ;)

RebelMom-this story is just giving bits and pieces...you'll get all the pieces as we get deeper into the story.
    obaona-yes... :D ...thanks!!! :)

Darth_Guy-so glad you could read this fanfic of mine!!!! Like I said to RebelMom...you'll get it.

***The only one who has any idea where this might be going is Tahiri cause it based on a story I made up as we went looking for Star Wars stuff.

Moff_D-don't get confused between Shots in the Dark & Angel's Plight!!! & Angel's Plight hasn't even gotten to this level AU style!!! (maybe I shouldn't update the same day?! 8-} )

Tahiri :D I'm going to surprise you too. [face_devil]

~*~
    Amidala22

~~~More will be coming very soon!!!~~~

23. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    This one too

24. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    I'm working on the next update right now!!! Don't worry it's coming up.

I'll get this written today & post either early or late tomorrow.

SATs are the next weekend so I hafta take a pratice one & I'd better review some notes or I'll crash & burn

Yikes-that would kinda hurt 8-}

UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Fly, my pet, fly!!!

~*~
    the two-minded Jedi
    ~*~
    Jedi_of_Twilight

25. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Um...I lied, so all. I'm adding a post to Angel's Plight tonight, but this will probably be after I take SATs saturday.

Oh, please pray for me!!!!

Anyway,

I love all of you [face_love]

Aw...I'm getting mushy all of sudden!! 8-}

*screams*

The pressure's getting to me!!!!

~*~
    the two-minded Jedi
    ~*~
    Jedi_of_Twilight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.