main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shots in the Dark (pre-NJO...Luke, Anakin Solo, OC) UPDATED 6-26-06 R&R!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_of_Twilight, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    [looks at watch_taps toe]

What's more important, SATs or our amusement? More specifically, my amusement? :p

Oh well, up and onward!

[starts whistling]

2. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Fascinating stuff Twilight. I like your original take on things. Sorry it took me so long to catch up with this story - busy time of year down in these Southern reaches.

3. Jedi_of_Twilight

Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2002
    Okay, okay!!!

I'm half way done with the next post!!

You'll like it! I swear! (well hopefully you'll like it 8-} )

SATs are tomorrow-so it'll be tonight or tomorrow afternoon (not suppose to study the day before the test-have to relax & breathe) & My sister's party is tonight!!

Too many obligations!!! AAAAARRRGGGG!!!

Thank you, Moff_D & Tahi

sorry for making you wait. [face_blush]

~*~
    the two-minded Jedi
    ~*~
    Jedi_of_Twilight

**fascinating? [face_blush]

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Ok caught up. This is very strange. I think I'm feeling like poor Luke and my head hurts :_|

Those nasties all need be shot out a window. :mad:

5. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Yes, it is rather odd right now...and this post will make it a little stranger, but the next chapters will start to bring about the story line and be...intelligible.

Anyway...here's the last really strange post... 8-}

Chapter 9

Explosions rock the southern side of the palace of the two honorary royal families. Dodging a blow meant to behead her, Karina whips her single blade around, as she drops to a crouch and spins away. Bringing herself to a full standing position, Karina flips over three more Sith deciding to come and kill her.

?Great?More to join the party!? She says under her breath, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Turning her left arm to show the under part of her forearm, all the Sith hear is a tiny ?click?. Karina is suddenly armed with both of her twin lightsabers again, which surprises the Sith, who all back away , but the Sith quickly recover to come at Karina again.

//Well, they probably think I just lost and then found my other lightsaber. It?s easier to fight with one and I can simply keep it with me.// her thought pattern is slightly altered, as the Jedi master throws herself into a partial back flip. Whipping around with both arms outstretched, she kills two Sith, who do not dive out of the way in time.

She immediately drops into a combat position, allowing herself to become less than a target.

//How stupid does one have to be in order to not realize I am able to fight with both doubles and singles and can hide any weapon I want to? They obviously do not know the pacifist philosophy//

She smiles thinking this, but her mind is completely focused on her attackers. They slowly come upon her with reinforcements coming to them from her left side. Standing at a safe distance for the moment, she looks on-calculating. Seeing all of this from the corners of her eyes, besides sensing it, Karina frowns and extinguishes her lightsabers. In shock, the Sith either hesitate or laugh with their lightsabers descending.

Karina smiles.

Her lightsabers disappear up her sleeves like a magic trick, and she puts both of her hands, palm up, out towards them. Before the eager, blood thirsty Sith come within ten feet of her, Karina?s body has a glowing outline of a deep royal blue and white power forms into a sphere of light.

She releases it right towards the eleven Sith, who thought they are attacking an inexperienced Jedi master of an outlining sector in the galaxy. The light reacts rather?violently?with the darkness encompassing and fueling the powers of the Sith.

Their powers scream evil with darkness radiating from them like a plague being released into the air, but the light blasts through the darkness bringing an antidote that heals.

The white energy catches five of the Sith directly and two indirectly. All seven are launched backwards into a white column pillar across the large entry of the outer court of the palace. The four Sith left glare at her, their glowing red or yellow eyes peering under the black hoods of their cloaks.

?Aw, I rather liked that marble column. My favorite in here,? Karina says with mock-disappointment. The Sith snarl, but they watch her with unease. Though, she spoke with mock-sadness, her face and eyes are still expressionless. She focuses silver/blue eyes on them with a quick smile that did not reach her eyes.

?Are you afraid, dark ones? Or are you afraid of what you now know-?? she breaks off, as the three of the Sith, that got the white sphere directly, implode and are consumed by the dark side. ?Always being consumed, the Sith are. The darkness rules you, not you ruling it. A black fire of deceit and death.?

The Sith remain silent, but they turn their attention back to her. With an unearthly howl of fury, two Sith come running at her, followed by their two comrades. Karina raises her right eyebrow and the Sith become airborne as a bolt of lightning hits and flings them through an already shattered window of the main greeting floor of the palac

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Yeah, still confused. You do have an intersting writing style though. I'm anxious to see where you are going with this.

There are sure a lot of Sith running around. I thought they had Luke? The white lightening stuff is kind of cool.

7. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

RebelMom>>They do have Luke but that's on Coruscant.

The last post is in the Kolistian Sector on the capital planet of Koliste.
    *looks at post*
    Whoops-it's Kolistian sector not Koliste sector.

I'll have to edit that. [face_blush]

Anyway, thank you for reading. Friday was the end of the quarter so I'll have the next chapter up soon!

~*~
    the two-minded Jedi
    ~*~
    Jedi_of_Twilight

8. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Oh, I see. It would be helpful if you put a little line about where you are. You know, stick Kolistan System after the chapter and before the post. I had just assumed it was still Coruscant.

9. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Hmm, better say something unambiguous--good stuff. Aha! Karina--you've cast yourself, right?

Ain't easy writing ac--uh, forget it :p

10. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    *is still confused, but still reading*

;) 8-}

11. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Sorry, RebelMom & thanks. I'll do that from now on.

And for future reference: the stars (*) mean the point of view and/or the setting has changed. I have *looks at story* mostly put different settings in different chapters.

Hopefully, I've made it clearer for all of you & the next chapter should bring enlightenment on the situation. Remember these are pieces, you have to figure it out. In the next couple of chapters-I'll explain, though.

Moff_D thanks :) & GGGGrrrrr... :mad: 8-}

Obaona :D

~thanks more is in process~

~*~
    the two-minded Jedi
    ~*~
    Jedi_of_Twilight

@^_^@ ~#^_^#~ Leia & Luke!!

[[[#]]](( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

12. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Up?

~*~
    Jedi_of_Twilight
    color=brown]@[/color]^_^@ ~#^_^#~ Leia & Luke!!

[[[#]]](( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

13. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Please at least someone can up this. :(

Doesn't anyone want to come back?! :confused:

I'm posting again very soon!!!

~*~
    Jedi_of_Twilight
    ~*~
    @^_^@ & ~#^_^#~ Leia & Luke

[[[#]]](( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

14. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    I suppose someone can up this.

15. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    D'oh! Double post! First time! You broke my streak Twilight. :mad:

16. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    [face_laugh]

So I did, whoops!! 8-}

I have a new post for all of you... :D

Chapter 10

Coruscant

Dead silence engulfs the room, as the lead Sith smiles darkly and chooses the fate of the son of Skywalker. Her eyes raise to meet the Jedi surrounding the Sith, and presses her crimson lightsaber closer, ever closer, to Luke?s throat. Leaning against the Sith to avoid the deadly blade, Luke winces and bites his lip.

?What do you want us to do, Lady of the Sith?? Santi Gren says softly in the stillness of the morning light. His voice seems loud and out of place, as it breaks the silent spell cast upon them all. The Sith and her companions look at him thoughtfully.
    ?Move back into the hallway, Master Jedi. Bring your little group with you,? she replies and turns to Leia and the others. ?Since you are on both sides of the door, slowly go backwards and make no sound.?

The Jedi comply with the Sith?s demands and watch her closely with guarded expressions. Leia looks into her brother?s eyes. Their twin bond sings and they both feel Mara?s sudden fear and shock, as she now sees the situation at hand via the Force.

Luke?

Yes, Leia?

Are you okay?
    Leia?s mental voice says with concern and dread.

I?ll be alright. We?ll figure out something. I?ll be fine.

No, you won?t be! Luke we have to figure out something fast!!. Men and their stupid invincibility attitude!!

Leia?sorry?
    Hey, it?s not your fault but I?m going to?

What?s with the anger?

My fear is getting the best of me. I?m calm now. Are you okay?

Okay as I?ll ever be. Having a lightsaber against your throat is not fun, I wouldn?t recommend it.

We?ll get you out of this!

I know.

The contact breaks off and they feel Mara sending reassurance to both of them, but for some reason they cannot hear her. Is the Sith able to block her because she?s farther away? Luke?s crystal silver blue eyes never leave Leia?s brown ones, and they wait for the Sith to resume the game. They have the upper hand and the Jedi must wait for the darksiders? move before they make their own.

?Now, don?t move an inch from where you are. It?d be a shame to kill the Jedi master, and I?m sure you want him alive. I wish to inform you that we are able to suppress his abilities, so stay and do not even think about attempt an heroic rescue,? the leader hisses her voice laced with scorn and wicked intent.

?If you harm even one hair on his head, I will??

?You will what, daughter of Skywalker? Silence,? the Jedi obey the Sith and she gradually drags Luke with her. The Sith follow her and cross the threshold of the door way with barely a sound. The Jedi watch helplessly at Luke, but he gives them a weak smile, conveying his thanks for them trying to protect him. He knows they cannot win at this present time.

Luke!! We will save you!! You know that!!

Yes, Leia. I believe you will.
    Luke keeps glancing back trying to keep eye contact with his twin. His eyes are wide and a glint of fear shows in them. Leia feels as well as sees the dread showing through his eyes, before the Lady of the Sith pulls him through the door.
    Leia, I?m?
    LUKE!! We have to stall! Stall!

Leia. Please hurry!

?Wait,? Leia calmly states her royal bearing and training taking over her fear for her brother. The Sith stops just out of the doorway, the other Sith cover their leader with their dark blades humming and ready for any attack.

The purple haired woman regards Leia with a questioning almost mindful expression. Leia gulps and continues on, trying to by the Jedi and Luke time. They just need to find a way to snatch Luke from the Sith?s clutches, and they will be able to eliminate the immediate threat of the Sith.

?Why do you want him. What are you planning to do with him?? Leia says her face expressionless yet she purses her lips into a firm line. The purple haired Sith begins to laugh and all the Jedi are instantly ready to pounce on her. T

17. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
  18. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    *has read, but is still confused* ;)

19. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Hmm, I thought the Sith were going to get away with Luke. I liked the last line.

20. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yep - that last line sounded just like Luke - nice work Twilight.

Lucky you - are you on holiday now?

21. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Thank you guys so much!!! :)

Do you guys like making my day? 8-}

Obaona You ARE still confused? What are you confused about?

RebelMom I didn't think having him captured this early would be a good thing & I already have plans for all these characters [face_devil]

Tahi Thanks :)
    & no I don't get today off, but I'm really, really sick so I get a freebie anyway (my english teacher is going to have my head :_| )

Okay, I'm working on the next chapter will be up soon, thanks again!!!

~*~
    Jedi_of_Twilight
    ~*~
    @^_^@ & ~#^_^#~ Leia & Luke

[[[#]]](( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

EDIT: Don't ask 8-}

22. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    This early? What, are you writing a book? And you couldn't be that sick if you're playing around here. ;) I will try never to be this tardy again, lest I incur more of your wrath. :p

I'm pretty sure I'm not invincible, nor do I have a 'stupid invincibility complex'. In fact, self-preservation always rates highly in my considerations. :p

23. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    it was really good!
    UP!!!

24. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Hellooo? Anyone? Still waiting...and waiting... ;)

Oh well. ---->

25. Jedi_of_Twilight

Aug 30, 2002
    Kasiaskywalker [face_blush]
    Moff_D I'm back & still very sick, but I upped both Angel]s Plight & this lovely thread 8-}

You're to be so confused again between my stories, aren't you, Moffy? 8-}
    Let's go shall we?

Chapter 11

Koliste`, Kolistian Sector

Charging, many Sith follow the honorary and elected king. The Elvish/human king hurls green lightning catching some of the Sith, knocking them into the realm of unconsciousness. The darksiders continue to gain upon the Jedi king, and the Jedi master knows he has to somehow outwit them. They are very close to him, surrounding him as they did before, and he feels their presences and their dark powers reaching out to him. Theo immediately wraps himself up with a force shield, trying to mask his bright presence in the Force. He knows he is running out of time.

Location unknown

Eyes wide, a seemingly young man cringes in fear, as the head Sith comes close to him. The only thing he knows is he found the disturbance, the source, of this planetary system?s turmoil. He also knows that these are dark force-sensitives. The way they hold themselves with followers, some with force potential as well, literally bowing at their every wish and command. First he was not sure what these monsters, these inhuman creatures were, but he knows now.

Sith.

//Luckily, some of my friends got away. They should have gotten the message. My recklessness is going to be the downfall of the whole mission. The woman, this Lady Eslinia, she is the Sith leader, but who was she originally? //

Lady Eslinia kneels in front of the blond haired man, smiling darkly, and the young man feels a cold shiver run up his spine. She watches his every move, and she suddenly grips his jaw and looks deeply into his dark eyes, the color of the sea.

Looking at this sea/green eyed boy-no older- with contempt, Lady Eslinia closes her eyes and reaches out with the dark side of the Force. The young man closes his eyes tightly, bringing his mental shield up to full power. The Sith crashes against his shield brutally and continuously, trying in vain to ravish his mind.

Screaming, the man keeps his shields up and cries out through the Force to his Jedi friends. He is close to his friends, an advisor and a reckless man. What the Sith doesn?t know is he is semi-force sensitive and has a few Jedi tricks up his sleeve. The Sith snarls at him and the man yells through the Force again.

//Karinai!! Theodorei!! H?ra!! H?ra!!!// Karina!! Theodore!! Help!! Help!!!

Surprisingly, Lady Eslinia stops the mental assault and grips the man?s jaw, forcing him to look up at her. She feels the man?s pain and his hard breathing, but she notices he is hopefully for some reason.

**//Who are you? Your accent is Kolistian, but you are more than a mere intelligence agent?you Kolistians are dangerous. Follow the pacifist philosophy of ?we?re pacifists but we still know how to fight? rather closely. //** she glares at him and the Kolistian tries to wrench his face out of her grip.

?I ask again, Kolistian!!! Who are you?!?
    ?No one! Son of no body and unafraid of witches like you!?

The Sith hisses at the man?s defiance and knows he is some one important, but why is he reckless enough to come here? She feels he did this on his own and is reason of the disturbance in her plans.

He cringes but is truly not frightened. He believes with hope that he will complete his mission. He is worth his weight in gold. She must find out who he is and levy with the person who would prefer him alive and in one piece.
    ?I will find out who you are, Kolistian. It will not be particularly pleasant, so just tell me your name.?

//No. If I give her my name she?ll have a way to break into my mind.//

?I wish only for your name, you have no other value than who you are,? she snarls.

//Only my name? Oh, no. She feels something, she want to capture me alive. It

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.