Shots in the Dark (pre-NJO...Luke, Anakin Solo, OC) UPDATED 6-26-06 R&R!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_of_Twilight, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Freakin' Sith need a serious butt-kicking. I trust they will get one sooner or later...or you gonna go NJO on us? :p
  2. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    This pre-NJO. Anything is possible. [face_plain]

Although, the heroes are the good guys & everyone knows good always wins over evil...eventually. 8-}

~*Amilight
  3. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ^
    |
    |

'cause I hear about it if I don't. ;)
  4. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Whatever 8-}

Moff_D Are you better now?

Well more it coming, so talk to you later, peoples.

UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSS!!

~ :)

~*Amilight
  5. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
  6. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All right people, read this or I will personally start visiting every JC member and slap them around, starting with Darth Guy. As a matter of fact, I'll just slap Darth Guy around...and around and around and around. :p
  7. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Are you going to slap them, now? Hmmm...Moff_D? :D

I have the next post written on notebook paper so i'll i really have to do is type it up. I'll post it w/ Angel's Plight-which is almost done as well.

More is coming. Thanks all-especially Moff_D & Tahi

The next post is dedicated to MaSeiya & her wonderful inspiring drawings.

~*Amilight
  8. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Okay, the post will be coming very soon-later today.

~*Amilight
  9. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think we've heard that before. :p
  10. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    This is dedicated to my friend-Jc name-MaSeiya, whose incredible drawings have inspired me!!!

Thakns my die-hard friends/readers Tahi & my dear Moff_D 8-}

Moff_D Bite me :D

I have kept my promise-today is Monday, Jan. 6th, 2003...

~*~*~*

Chapter 15

Solo Apartment, Coruscant

Glaring at the closed balcony entrance, Jaina stalks to the holovid and turns it on. Jacen follows on her heels, trying to calm her with useless reason.

Anakin, though, moves towards his room and reaches for a Jedi holocron. Calling out to the gatekeeper, he waits for the Jedi Master spirit to awaken.
    ?Jedi padawan Anakin Solo. You need information about a dangerous situation.?
    ?Yes, Master Jalyn. The trial has already passed, but we know it?ll happen again,? Anakin replies, as he stares questionably at the Jedi Master. The spirit studies the grandson of Anakin Skywalker and carefully he answers the Jedi child,
    ?Time is precious, and there is no time to waste. The New Jedi Order must defeat this first of many trials- ??

?First? There is more?!? Anakin looks suspiciously as Master Jalyn. Determination radiates from the young Jedi and his eyes narrow. Expressionless, Anakin frowns and continues,
    ?What must I do??

?You help the guardian protectors. They see the dangers, but they do not know who their visions pertain to, except that the Sith endanger your family and the friends here. There are others, and the Sith are coming??

?They are coming for my mom and uncle Luke,? Anakin whispers softly before looking straight at the spirit. ?The Sith will not get them! The guardians will come and help us!?

?Your mother and uncle are the Jedi twins of Skywalker. All Jedi are targets, including your father and Winter. You and Kyp Durron are also focused targets,? Master Jalyn says calmly. Anakin?s eyes widen slightly, before defiance flashes in his eyes and his jaw clenches in determination. He asks the Jedi spirit,
    ?They?re after me, too? Why??

?You will be a great Jedi, child of the daughter of Skywalker. The Jedi Twins are powerful, and your powers will be at least as high. It seems the line of Skywalkers are going to be of another prophecy.?
    ?What?!? Anakin cries, his eyes going wider again. The spirit?s voice goes low and quotes,

?In the time of danger following the redemption of the one of a long awaited destiny, two Jedi born to walker the sky will confront their enemies of the past. Together, they will succeed if the next one in danger does not falter. Two of the bloodlines past will guide them, but they cannot undo the choices of the twins. Hope lies with the oldest one, who leads the light. Deadly danger awaits. You are destinies to help them, Anakin Solo. I cannot say more. May the Force be with you.?

Before Anakin could open his mouth, the gatekeeper disappears and the holocron stops glowing and goes silent. The Force no longer flows through the historical cube filled with the personalities of many Jedi. Reflecting on the words of the gatekeeper, the boy destined to be a great Jedi drops to his knees.

On both knees, sitting on his feet, Anakin puts his hands on his thighs and closes his crystal blue eyes. They are the color of Luke?s eyes and of his grandfather, Anakin Skywalker.

Relaxing his muscles and clearing his mind, Anakin allows the Force to run through him. Instantly, a vision of the future and images appear and swirl before his eyes. Past, present, and future.

Darkness covers and fogs the warning and inclinations of the Force?what can pierce the veil of evil?

?An image??

Faces! Dead or alive. They?re?in terrible, unnecessary pain. Shadows?death?evil...they?re Sith.
    Fog is casting an eerie, ghostly appearance on an unfamiliar city of architecture and design. Flowery vines carved into marble columns, roof trimmings, walls, and even statures. Feelings of hopelessness?horror?betrayal.

?What is this place??

A terrified scream echoes in
  11. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    trying to calm her with useless reason. [face_laugh]

Poor Jacen, always gets the short end of the stick.

Oooo, prophecy...now things are heating up. So, what's next? :p
  12. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Interesting vision. I like your Anakin.
  13. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Moff_DGlad you approve!! 8-}

RebelMom Thanks!! :D

I'm sick right now, but i'm going to add more soon for all of yous.

UPPERS!!!

~*Amilight
  14. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

More IS coming soon!!!

R&R peoples!!!

~*Amilight
  15. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, maybe you have a lot of R but not much R. ;)

Quite the vision by Anakin. That should keep him up at night.

Anyhoo, uppity up up. :)
  16. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Golly - that had me on the edge of my seat Twilight. Stirring stuff, and yes, a wonderful depiction of a young Anakin.
  17. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Sunday UP for this story and....
  18. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yoooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo?
    Twilighhhttttttt? Where have you gone? Forget about the pressures of reality! Come to the JC. ;)
  19. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just upping your story Ami - more of Anakin, please. :)
    Pretty please?
  20. Not_Moff_D Jedi Padawan

She keeps telling me she's working on it. Maybe she's just yanking my chain. ;)
  21. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    No, i've just been exiled from the internet-i'm on a school computer right now.

So hopefully you understand. I've just finished to update for Rebel High & i now just need to have Tahiri edit & i'll post.

So i can finally add more to my stories.
    New quarter, test friday, evil teacher...they won't stop me!!!

Well...um...not really?

8-}

~*I reall working on it. Bye peoples

~*~

Amilight
  22. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Okay...

UPPERS

~it'll be soon. I'm at school-seems i work on fanfics & internet work at school now. not a good thing...

gotta go so bye peoples,

~*Amilight
  23. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You'd better post soon Twilight - Moff's turning blue!
  24. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Really?!

Cool!

~i am working on it, actually about half-way. Tahiri's editing Rebel High too, so that should be up too...please forgive me for delays & pray for my pains-too much snow...had to help brothers...oww :_|

bye, everyone

Jedi_of_Twilight
  25. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmm, not even two months since the last update. It seems longer though. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.