Shots in the Dark (pre-NJO...Luke, Anakin Solo, OC) UPDATED 6-26-06 R&R!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_of_Twilight, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry for the delay, everyone...
    There have been nasty electrically storms this entire week and a half going on to two.

I'll do my best to get them up tonight-already written. :D

UPPERS

~*Amilight
  3. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok. As promised, here's the next post. My computer hates me so hopefully I won't double post.

Thanks everyone!!!

~*****************************~

Chapter 23

Solo Apartment, Coruscant

Looking at Leia and Luke?s crumpled forms for a breathless second, the Jedi and non Jedi group are motionless. Anakin, the first to recover, immediately rushes to their side. He cries, shaking them,
    ?Mom! Uncle Luke!!!?

?Leia! Luke!?
    ?Mom! Uncle Luke!?
    ?Master Skywalker! Master Skywalker Solo!!?

The others cry out as well, as they surround the Jedi twins of Skywalker. Han supporting both Luke and Leia, turns to the Jedi. He looks each one in turn then looks at his Jedi children. Instead of asking what is wrong with them and what?s going on, Han simply asks,
    ?What do you feel??

?They?ve just passed out,? Jaina says studying her mother and her uncle. Jacen nods and adds,
    ?It?s as if they?ve been attacked-mentally I mean.?

?WHAT?!? the non-Jedi yell. The Jedi nod, understanding what Jacen is trying to say.

Anakin whispers mostly to himself, as he wonders what caused his mother?s and uncle?s collapse.

?They have been shocked into unconsciousness. Mom and Uncle Luke saw something that will be terrible but can be prevented? Is it the future that I saw?? Anakin suddenly quiets realizing that the room had become deathly silent. He looks up at the others and gives a small smile. ?What??

Corran shakes his head and kneels next to Han and Anakin who support the older set of Jedi twins. Jacen and Jaina also come to sit down near them and help the best they could. These twins grip hands with their younger brother and the three siblings raise their gripped hands over their mother and their uncle. The other Jedi, also seeing a way to help, place their hands above the twins as well. All the Jedis? eyes close simultaneously and a white light surrounds them.

//So this is how it was when they healed me? // Han thinks with wonder. The Jedi never cease to amaze him, which of course is starting to become disadvantageous. Not knowing what the Jedi are capable of, the rest of them will not know what to expect or what to do to help them.

This is definitely NOT good?

Looking down at his wife and her brother, Han sees color return to their pale, with shock, faces and their breathing is now regular and even. They seem to have recovered-somewhat. The light surrounding them ceases, and the non-Jedi look at their Jedi companions in confusion. The Jedi smile softly, and Ganner tells them,
    ?Don?t worry, They?re going to recover. Now Luke and Leia need to rest and gain their strength by themselves?they?re strong.?

Han nods and asks a little too calmly,
    ?What happened to them? Why?!?

?I believe they saw something in the future that was rather?unpleasant. The shock and horror drained their mental shields and cause them to collapse. This way their mental shields wouldn?t fall because they were unconscious and the vision was unable to follow,? Corran says, his eyes out of focus. The other Jedi nod in agreement, while the others just stare at them. Anakin says quietly in the silence following,
    ?I am unable to bring myself to concentrate?on what they saw. I don?t know if I want to know. Yet??

?Yet, it may be incredibly important?? Jaina finishes, her deep brown eyes studying her mother and her uncle?

Just what did they see?

Fifth Level, Main Palace, Kolise, Kolistian Sector

Theo?s eyes widen in fear, as the Sith?s hand begins to encircle his throat. Quickly, Theo tries to figure a way to escape. He needs a distraction, and now the Sith?s hand is almost touching him. Sweat trickles down his face and neck, and Theo thinks desperately?

//What can I do? What can I use? What a second?I?m in a kitchen?//

Concentration all his telekinetic powers, Theo causes a storm of silver pots and pans and food to surround and hit the Sith. The hand immediately retracts, and Theo sighs softly in relief.

Suddenly, he feels the change and knows the Sith is com
  4. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
  5. shadesaw Jedi Master

star 4
    Very cool. That is the first time I read about a Sith being defented by kitchen stuff. I like it. UPPPPP!!!!
  6. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, like. ;)

[face_laugh] Attacked by kitchen stuff! How embarrassing for the Sith. They don't give up though, do they...
  7. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    shadesaw Thanks!!! :D
    Moffy Yes, how embarassing!!! 8-} The Sith are definietly lacking in combat...Theo's launching disware and food at them!!! Run, Theo!

More is on the way!!!

~*Amilight
  8. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    what could be so terrible as to make Luke and Leia pass out?
    I think the sith are multiplying like rabbits... there are always so many of them.
  9. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok, mircosoft's having problems so I'll be off the internet for tonight and maybe tomorrow. The next post is coming right along & I'll do my best to catch up on a college computer, 'k?

UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

10. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  11. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ooh I did like that scene with the pots and pans, Twilight. Great idea. You're good at coming up with surprises. Theo is pretty creative, too, isn't he. :)

I also like the idea of Luke and Leia being frightened by something intangible. That's always more scary.
  12. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Tahi!!!! Hi & thanks! [face_blush]
    Yes, the kitchen scene was a random thought that wouldn't leave me alone. ;)

I was trying to get a post up but my internet serive provider is a pain in the... *cough*...so my next post is a delayed. I'll try to get it up today or tomorrow-most likely midnight or later.

Thanks everyone!

UP!

~*Amilight

13. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Alright...sorry for the extra, extra delay...

As you see I tried...

~*~*~*~*
    Chapter 24

Darkness?darkness?
    Why is the world veiled in a vast blackness deeper than the pits of the underworld of Coruscant? There?s something in these pitch-black shadows?sounds. Scratchy?terrible hissing and shrieking sounds. Monsters crawling, walking, and gliding across the ground?their only aim is to destroy.

Laughter, cold and evil laughter, echoes all around and shadows encircle two figures holding onto each other. The dim light shows dark shadows with red eyes circling the pair, who stare in shock at the silhouettes.

Leia?s brown hair and Luke?s blond hair gleam in the light giving off almost a halo effect. The entire realm they are ?in? is a physical representation of power in the Force. Halos glow around them cause they?re Jedi and the twin children of the Jedi's Chosen one in Jedi prophecy. Unfortunately, this connection o the Jedi?s Chosen one is also one of the reasons these shadows demons are surrounding them.

<How do we escape this? > Leia asks, holding onto Luke. Luke shakes his head, holding on to his sister just as tightly, and says,
    <I don?t know. I don?t even know what these things
    are? >
    <Great?wait what is that? >
    <What is what? > Luke says, looking over to see what Leia is looking at?
    ?By the Force?.?

With a startled cry, Anakin, Corran, and Jaina leap up from where they had been reaching out to Leia and Luke. The others ask what happened and only Anakin can speak. He whispers hoarsely,
    ?We?we only saw a glimpse of something evil. It was very dark in there-where they were-and the evil was coming closer and closer. We almost went to see it but??

Everyone looks at him, waiting. Anakin swallows before meeting everyone square in the eyes,

?But?we could not go further. Mom and Uncle Luke are protecting us. If we try again, we?ll need more than the three of us?whatever is was, is, or will be?it?s very bad??

~*~*~
    Short, sorry...

Do you like?

EDIT: whoops 8-}
  14. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The hazards of being children of the Chosen One.
  15. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Good old Anakin - let's hope his puzzle-solving ability will come to the fore. Ominous things in this post, Twi. :)
  16. shadesaw Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree I hope that Anakin problem solving helps. UPPPPPP
  17. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I be wonderin' how this evil ye be tellin' us about can handle a cold length of steel to the belly? Not too well methinks. :p
  18. kasiaskywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
  19. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks everyone!!!! :D

RebelMom Yes, but you can't say it isn't interesting... 8-}

Tahi Anakin is definietly gifted-he'll do his best no matter what!!! Ominous? Heh...heh...heh...you have no idea... [face_devil]

Shadesaw Thanks! I'm sure Anakin'll do something :)

Moffy Evil Sith vs. steel swords? Ick...run, Moffy, run very fast from the evil coming for you and your blasted cold length of steel to the belly!!!!!
    8-}

Kasia Thanks so much!!!! :D

~*Amilight
  20. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey, that was pirate speak. :p

Weren't you here for Pirate TFN? ;)
  21. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    *blinks at Moffy*

Depends...when was it exactly? I've been off and on since last August with this name & off and on with Ami...
  22. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Uhh, 'bout a week ago. ;)
  23. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Whoops...
    8-}

Internet provider really, really bad, so sorry...OKAY more is coming since I just took one of my midterms already!!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
    ~Amilight
  24. Jedi_of_Twilight Jedi Master

star 3
    Internet is down-every 1-3 minutes the connection dies.

I'll try to get it up Thursday...

I'm sorry :_|
  25. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.