main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Should as Strangers we Meet. . . --a JA fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by HealerLeona, Feb 28, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    *lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding* Sith, HealerLeona, you've got me on the edge of my seat. Post soon, I must know what happens!

2. OldSkippy

OldSkippy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2000
    Me too Healer Leona - edge of the seat I mean, though that could have something to do with the cat curled up behind me

This story has gone from light hearted comedy to intense drama with the hope did I say that? of torture looming. And it's made sense all the way, that's pretty awesome.

Not knowing what's going on must be driving Xanatos batty - it's not doing me a lot of good and I'm not as crazy as him

3. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Okay, HealerLeona, I want the truth now: You're a published author, aren't you?

This is too good! One cliffhanger after another, a story becoming increasingly complex, characters with depth, excellent human relationships and feelings! Wow! I also liked the way that Xanatos first strokes Qui-Gon's hair, then hauls him up by it, is just so vicious! I can't begin to predict where this is going next. Dare I hope for some torture? And there's always the question in the back of my mind--how are they going to get out of there? How will Qui-Gon ever be reunited with his Obi-Wan, in his own time and dimension? How? More story, more!

4. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Yeah! What Jane said!

Please more!

5. Jedi Gryph Grin

Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 1999
    AAHHHH!!! All these Xanatoses have warped my fwagile wittle mind!!

Great post H.L.! Keep 'em coming!

6. padawan feline

padawan feline Jedi Master star 3

May 26, 1999
    OOoooo that Xanatos, always causing trouble!! grrrrrrr..... Please make Qui-Gon wake up soon, I want to see how he reacts to Xanatos!!! This is such a great story! Keep writing!

7. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    Must.....have......more......Xanatos!

Wonder's if people can recognize her love for Xanatos

Post more!

A certain little pip-squeak *glares at HL* better get her butt over her and post!

Or I shall take away her access to obsess over Qui-Gon.....our copy of TPM video! Or I can hide her framed picture of him! Or I will tell everyone what she said about him, about how he has a longer "lightsaber" then anyone, I don't even want to know how she knows that!
    HAHAHAHA! tongue.gif tongue.gif

8. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    confused.gif eek.gif mad.gif

Just trying to bring phantom repiles up.

9. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Trying again to bring up hidden posts, I really don't want to haave to start a new thread.!!!

10. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Wow!! This story is so intense! Young_Sith_Apprentice, that is some very..interesting...information! Post more soon, PLEASE HealerLeona!!

11. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000

It works again? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

YSA--You are a mental.

12. LadyJedith

LadyJedith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    Healer Leona, it was definitely enjoyable to plunge into your world again! Of course it was stormy there that time, but I trusted my swimming skills? And so did Master Qui-Gon, I hope: his greying head is expected to be an epicenter of that gathering tornado?

Well, here goes Xanatos. The first romantic villain allowed to ?Should As Strangers We Meet?? He is vicious, he was turned to the Dark Side ? but if he really still love his former master? More than debatable character, he is. And I agree with Jane Jinn: that scene with hair-stroking was matchless!

13. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Grrrrr, it's still happening!!!

14. padawan feline

padawan feline Jedi Master star 3

May 26, 1999
    post more please!!!!!! *gasp* I must know what happens next!

15. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    So long with no post makes me a sad girl

16. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    With all the trouble I've had on here I've already started posting a new subject. Please join me with the continuing story of Should as Strangers we Meet at the following address
    Forum16/HTML/000796.html Forum16/HTML/000796.html

I've asked the administrators of the site to close this thread so it will be less confusing.

Thanks for reading along. HL

17. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Just want the beginning to follow to Snowboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.