Before Should As Strangers We Meet- JA repost Epilogue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Healer_Leona, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Indra Force Ghost

star 3
    I finally caught up with this and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading the story. It was original and always interesting. I never knew what happened next, which in my experience is hard to achieve in a story. Your characterisations were never off. Even in the alternate reality, Obi-Wan's character features always came through. It had a good touch of humour and suspense, the lightsaber duell was interestingly written and the reunion at the end very satisfying. :D
    What I loved most about this was that there were no characters who didn't have a reason for doing the things they did, not even Xanatos, who was the perfect villain, but never just for the sake of being evil.
    I really loved this one. :)
  2. imzadi Jedi Master

star 4
    To think this gem has been hiding away! I had no idea, Leona, but I'm definitely glad I stopped by. This is by far the best characterisation I have seen. Well done, Leona! I'm impressed at how you wove in the hints of humour, but kept them as Jedi... well 'true Jedi' if that makes sense. The way they handled emotions, even spoke to people, I can really picture it!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.