main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Should Cad Bane Be in Rebels?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Bunnie, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunnie

Bunnie Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2014
    Ever since I bought Cargo Of Doom, I have been in love with this ruthless mercenary. I love Boba and Jango, respectively, but Bane actually surprised me. The way he walks, his voice, even his hat. He brings a serious badass sense to TCW.
    So, now that I finally saw the bonus content/Season 6 of TCW, I have learned they leave many fates unanswered, such as, Asajj Ventress, Ahsoka Tano, Barriss Offee (cause of the Season 5 finale), and many others I want to know. Even if they don't finish their story, I'd like them to have a cameo appearance.
    Do you think Cad Bane would an appropriate character to resurrect in Rebels?

2. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Absolutely.

Bunnie likes this.
  3. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    I'm fairly certain there was already a thread asking whether Bane should be in Rebels, but unfortunately, the search function isn't working right now. To the OP, I definitely think he should be part of Rebels; it's already been stated that he worked as a gun-for-hire on behalf of the Empire during the Dark Times, and I would like to see Boba Fett eventually superseding him in the title of galaxy's best bounty hunter during the course of the show.

Also, I found it ironic that this thread was made a day after the Lit thread "Cad Bane does he contradict the EU" was re-opened. Perhaps this thread title should then be, "Cad Bane should he be in Rebels" or something. :p Cuz, ya know, his appearance might result in an EU contradiction. Or something.

Oh and one more thing. He's Duros. Sorry, I had to!

Bunnie and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Why do you even have to talk about that thread but ya I am pretty sure we have a thread about this.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    He talked about that thread because it's damn funny.

I don't know that any of TCW characters should be in Rebels but I'd be in favor of either the bounty hunter arc getting finished or Bane's fate being wrapped up in a comic.

6. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I havent read the hole thread yet... and after reading he is duros I laughed but that thread is so repitive it hurts.

And for any TCW character getting there story being finished I agree and I would also add Rex

8. Ackbar's Fishsticks

Ackbar's Fishsticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 25, 2013
    Cad Bane and Hondo Ohnaka were my two favorite additions to the universe from TCW.

So YES, PLEASE!

9. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Why is this even a question! Heck yea!

10. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    I don't think Rebels should be TCW 2, and have said so in the past. But Cad Bane is a pretty reasonable character to make an appearance.

QuangoFett likes this.
  11. Bunnie

Bunnie Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2014

Ahh, okay. I apologize for that, then.
    Yeah, I remember reading that on his Wookiepedia page. I wonder how he and Boba'll turn out.
    :p Maybe.

12. Bunnie

Bunnie Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2014
    I understand not wanting to make another Clone Wars, but still, that doesn't mean we can't have closure on at least a few characters that appeared in the show, especially if they were well received, like Bane, again.

13. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Definitely. Cad Bane was one of the best new characters to come out of TCW. I really hope to see Hondo and Aurra show up too.

14. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I think there is plenty of room for some TCW characters, the secondary ones especially, to take up new roles and different storylines in Rebels albeit as background players seen just once and a while. I think that makes characters much more relevant than simply fading into the night or having their fates resolved in some podunk comic book. And yeah, I'm selfish like that. I just want to see some of my favorites again. Cad Bane would be a great character to carry over to Rebels.

And yes, we have quite a few threads this could go in like this one:

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...-show-up-and-who-do-you-want-to-see.50012381/

So this one is Closed. Don't worry, you may quote this post in there.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.