Should Hans Zimmer Or Kitaro score for Episode III instead?

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by bobafett81, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    I was thinking should George Lucas get Kitaro or Hans Zimmer score for Episode III instead...

If you're still wondering... Kitaro scored for Heaven & Earth (which u all heard during the opening ceremony of the Esplanade, acommpanying the fireworks) and Hans Zimmer for Glaidiator and Pearl Harbour!

It will be COOL to hear Chinese Orchestra in Episode III!!!

2. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    I believe John Williams create the music in all 5 Episodes. SO far, both Lucas and Williams are a perfect combination. It would be utterly wrong to break a winning pair. The consequences would be great. And also, Williams know best what Lucas want and also very familiar with the flow of the plots.

Yes, both Zimmer and Kitaro are great musicians but asking them to create the scores are like asking Peter Jackson or Steven Spielberg to direct the movie.
  3. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Bobafett81, you gotta be kidding...

I'm a huge fan of Zimmer's work but I love SW too much to allow him to score possibly the last SW movie ever.
  4. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    John Williams is the best!
    He knows what SW fans want and produce beautiful music
  5. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    John Williams all the way!! :)

Hans Zimmer Or Kitaro can be used for other SW projects but not the movie. ;) SOTE soundtrack was done by another composer so who knows what new project might pop out of LFL which has everything but the movie itself like SOTE! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.