main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Should I?

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by vpt_, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vpt_

vpt_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    hey,

im only 16, so i cant say im a true-original-badass star wars fan. but i can say star wars was among he-man and ninja turtles as one of my earliest interest at age 7. ive always loved the toys, some books, a few comics, other merchandise but overall, the movies.

well for episode 1, i went to wait in line. locally star wars isnt big due to a small town. i went to wait in line @ 2:30pm after my school got out and i was maybe 30th in line.

little did i know that u had to take a number and u could leave. then i found out iw as 70+th in line. i ended up being THREE spots away from getting midnight tickets.

this year i will go early morning (here people line up after lunch kinda) and be first. i will buy maybe five tickets for my friends, i want to know how hardcore fans like yourselves would re-act to a mediocre fan being first in line? i dont want to start any gripes because i know SW fans are really critical.

anyways, thanks for feedback.

-later.

ps: all my stores were sold out of sw toys, i got some in the second shipment but ordered count dooku online! just wanted to share.

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Hi there vpt_! Have you tried checking the FanForce City Forums to see if there are any local clubs planning events? There are lots of people that have started posting in previously uncharted (or unrepresented) areas. If there is no forum for the city near you, check for the nearest large city and ask if there is anyone near you.

~Heather~

3. vpt_

vpt_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    okay thanks for your advice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.