main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Should Rebels have a Video Game?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Tackelberry, Feb 17, 2015.

1. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
    Rebels is most likely due for a LEGO game and I wouldn't be surprised if some Rebels material shows up in future games like Battlefront.

I did enjoy the cutscenes from Republic Heroes for TCW so something like that with improved gameplay would be welcome. And some Star Wars material in future Kingdom Hearts games would be amazing.

2. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    Please no, I played the Star wars lego games, didn't like.

I use to have Republic Heroes and I didn't like, The far away view on the game really ruined things for me.
    I hate having a hard time seeing the character.

Too be honest I don't care too much for Rebels any way although I do want to see the show now that I watched some clips with Tarkin in it that looked interesting and wasn't too little kiddy, but I don't have Disney channel so have to wait.

Maybe they could incorporate some parts in another star wars battlefront game.
    Kannan as a playable character, with planets from the show etc and they could do the same thing with TCW.
    I think its better they don't have their own separate games and instead use material from them in other games, but that's just my opinion.

3. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    The show doesnt feature any Planets, just Lothal.

4. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    Yeah i would like that too. Just adding a new gameplay mechanic, the half-linear one in RH was quite terrible.

Maybe it could expand upon the Empire's presence on Lothal, cause who doesn't wanna know how big the garrison is and where the stormtroopers eat and sleep? :D

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  5. N00b32

N00b32 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2015

and Kessel, Stygeon Prime and an old republic asteroid base

6. Hamawald

Hamawald Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2014

and Garel

7. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    What would the plot be about, the Ghost crew punking the Empire by doing things to undermine it like taking control of a transmitter tower and rescuing hostages? These insurgents haven't really done much to establish themselves yet.

At this point, I think the story should follow the relationship between Kanan and Ezra because they are the main protagonists of the group. My take would be Kanan is always looking for new ways to teach Ezra in the Force that he never learned himself. To seek one particular piece of information about a Force relic that could help them be better they have to leave Lothal and infiltrate an abandoned Jedi academy from the days of the Old Republic and acquire records. This of course attracts the presence of the Empire which tries to capture them and also learn of what they were looking for which gets the interest of the Inquisitor.

Kanan, Ezra, and the Ghost crew then head off from planet to planet to find the more clues through their connections to infiltrators in the Imperial command and the galactic underworld to find the location of this relic before the Empire does. This relic is probably some sort of tool or weapon left behind by Count Dooku during the Clone Wars which could be used for for either side of the Force. My venture is it would be some sort of object that can locate Force sensitives and Dooku was using it to gather new warriors to help him in the Clone Wars fight the Jedi and the Republic. It could be used to find Force sensitives by either the Jedi or the Empire to recruit new numbers and affect the final outcome of their struggle.

The Rebels win in the end of course.

8. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014
    Sounds like you just need a better TV.

9. lowell

lowell Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 11, 2014
    It seems likely that Disney will make future Rebels games on their website. But they should do like character-based games for each character, it'll be interactive. Walking, blasting, riding a vehicle, lightsaber duel, flying the Ghost or the Phantom or using one of the turrets on the ship.

10. Commander Krix

Commander Krix Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2013
    One game.

Lego Star Wars: Rebels (Or some other fancy name. :p)

11. ifleninwasawizard

ifleninwasawizard Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2014
    I would much rather have a game that loosely connects to Rebels than a game that actually has a Rebels branding on it. Any game that is branded as Rebels is almost doomed to get a smaller developer and less funds.

I want a game that focuses on another band of rebels around the same time frame. Maybe the Ghost crew can make a guest appearance in the game and the video game characters can make an appearance in the show.

Hamawald likes this.
  12. smisk

smisk Jedi Master star 2

Feb 16, 2015
    Ehh I dunno I never really heard good things about the Clone Wars games. I could see a Lego Rebels game, but I'm not really into those. Really looking forward to the new Battlefront, and hoping we get a new Jedi Knight game...

13. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Open world lothal game.

Hamawald likes this.
  14. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014
    It contains all the excitement of Tatooine in Star Wars galaxies.

SithLordPat likes this.
  15. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    If Filoni has anything to do with it, and if Fulcrum is Ahsoka, she will be in it and will be elevated to this kinda power level:

[​IMG]

16. TetsuAero

Jan 24, 2008
    How about a new crewmember joins them from Fulcrum, but all is not as it seems? :D

17. Darth Eddie

Darth Eddie Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2013
    A lego game would be okay but a more straightforward Rebels game would be even better. Imagine all the different types of gameplay they could squeeze out of six distinct characters - Dogfighting in the Ghost as Hera, melee and sniping with Zeb's bo-rifle, run-and-gunning as Sabine, puzzle-solving as chopper, Kanan with his whole Jedi schtick, and obviously Ezra will squeeze into manholes and airducts. Because video games.

Of course it would be supremely awesome if Rebels characters and vehicles are playable in the upcoming Battlefront game. Even just a handful of them would be nice.

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  18. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    There could be some sort of online mini game which follows the Ghost running Imperial blockades or something while it accomplishes missions. Not just the ship outrunning TIE fighters, but also entire cruisers, pirates, bounty hunters, and other enemies, not just the Empire.

19. TetsuAero

Jan 24, 2008
    Not another mini-game, they are so dull :p

20. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Most likely Lego Star Wars IV Rebels to follow behind
    Lego Star Wars I PT
    Lego Star Wars II OT
    Lego Star Wars III TCW

21. lookameatbag

lookameatbag Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2014
    I want a game mode where you're Darth Vader killing endless waves of Ahsoka clones.

Jedi Knight Fett and Hamawald like this.
  22. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    There could be a game now that follows the back story of Ashoka as she heard of Order 66 and begin to make connections with the Rebellion.

23. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    You mean like TCW to Rebels game?

redlightning likes this.
  24. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    So I recently just started reminiscing about the Clone Wars Adventures MMO, and thought It'd be great to have an MMO similar to this, Rebels Adventures or something. I loved the updates they did for CWA, with them putting new outfits/games in every week. They should launch it with season 2. Then I'd have 2 SW MMOs to play!

Grievousdude likes this.
  25. Luke_Spacewalker

Luke_Spacewalker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2015
    I would love to see some of the Ghost crew playable in Battlefront.