main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Should the IQM raffle be for Club Treasury or Charity?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, Jun 30, 2003.

?

Should the IQM raffle be for Club Treasury or Charity?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Club Treasury

87.5%
  2. Charity

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
  2. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I went for club treasury this time because our clubs have no money. However I think a charity is a deffinate for future events.

I wnated to make this poll though because I didn't think I was getting a good feel for what everyone wanted on the IQMII thread.

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    A lot of charities will sponsor things like heart walks or volleyball or golf tournaments. If you wanted to participate as the fan force, you'd likely be required to come up with an entry fee. If your treasury is built up, you'll be able to participate and your entry fees will be going to the charity.

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Without a treasury, we have no power pay for things we want to do in our future whatever that may be. Your humble servant votes for treasury. It makes us viable and real, and gives us power to go to ask for corporate sponsorships, or inkind donations like toys, comics, or even (wacky idea) SW Pez dispensers from toy stores, gaming stores, comic book stores. I envision us doing all sorts of charitable things like going to kids wards in hospitals and handing out donated toys, comics, ccgs, pez dispensers while in our club t-shirts or costume.

Donster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.